It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Idk if the night will last 3 days or 15 minutes, but I'm out.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Have a good night y'all, I eagerly await Poyser being fucking pissed to see us blow through this phase lel

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes that was very annoying to read through lol, please stop rushing phases before everyone has had a chance to weigh in. Towards the end I kinda knew there was something smelly and I would have liked the chance to talk about it.
Barry, I don't doubt you at this point, but I wasn't really a fan of the way you handled that phase so I have a couple of questions.

I think the cat is out of the bag about what you are so no real point in beating around the bush

1) What did your result say? Im assuming you'd get the actual alignment so obv weird that you called bullshit on his indy claim and then backtracked on it later.
2) Why, before night was over, did you say you were confident that we don't have to worry about an indy?

Obviously, Doddsy's usage was a bit convenient. Don't really like that OMB decided to track somebody that claimed no night action on a night where there were gonna be no kills. But then I reckon he's scum anyway so :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The bodyguard is dead, so the chances of me and you both being around tomorrow are incredibly slim so I want to try and hash this out overnight and perhaps get to the bottom of it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poltergeist hope you dont feel violated but I've added phase post links to your OP to make it easier to look back lol. I'll probably update the player list in a bit too

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yes that was very annoying to read through lol, please stop rushing phases before everyone has had a chance to weigh in. Towards the end I kinda knew there was something smelly and I would have liked the chance to talk about it.
Barry, I don't doubt you at this point, but I wasn't really a fan of the way you handled that phase so I have a couple of questions.

I think the cat is out of the bag about what you are so no real point in beating around the bush

1) What did your result say? Im assuming you'd get the actual alignment so obv weird that you called bullshit on his indy claim and then backtracked on it later.
2) Why, before night was over, did you say you were confident that we don't have to worry about an indy?

Obviously, Doddsy's usage was a bit convenient. Don't really like that OMB decided to track somebody that claimed no night action on a night where there were gonna be no kills. But then I reckon he's scum anyway so :draper2
Convenient my ass, highly inconvenient more like :krillin2

Practice your own not rushing phases

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The thing I've learned from reading the flips is that both factions can kill each night, so I'd like to believe there are no SKs. I hope its just 2/2/1 but for some horrid reason i can see smark using the logic that the survivor can town side therefore 3/2 is fine lel

1 kill on N1, which we KNOW was the red (juice's) team because she was the janitor, so we know lethal didn't protect haza from a kill or any other such thing

So possible that

1) lethal managed to JK the guy making the kill
2) lethal was telling the truth, and genuinely thought he stopped juice making a kill?
3) Haza saved someone
4) something else

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Convenient my ass, highly inconvenient more like :krillin2

Practice your own not rushing phases
The thing I have trouble buying most of all is that smark would allow you to ask such a question. I am fairly sure we have had discussions about this being shite before and smark agreed (?) @Grim Theft Auto do you remember if thats right?

He's essentially allowed you to nullify the janitor role and blow up a fake claim. It's usually the kind of thing thats crazily frowned upon lol

Did he give you any restrictions at all?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The thing I have trouble buying most of all is that smark would allow you to ask such a question. I am fairly sure we have had discussions about this being shite before and smark agreed (?) @Grim Theft Auto do you remember if thats right?

He's essentially allowed you to nullify the janitor role and blow up a fake claim. It's usually the kind of thing thats crazily frowned upon lol

Did he give you any restrictions at all?
I wasn't allowed to use it to ask for alignments, or as a lie detect specifically were the restriction

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So far I think its

OMB one team
Sky/Doddsy the other

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
there hasnt been any kind of rolecop flip yet

perhaps we should mass claim on the morrow. 2 town deaths gonna leave us on shit creek a little bit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff
Ace Marvel
OMB V2
Barry V2
Poyser
Sky
Doddsy

7 alive.

So splits now are 4/2/1
OR 5/1/1

Im discounting SK just because of no kills so far

If we get the worst case scenario of 2 town deaths tonight then its

2/2/1
3/1/1

In the first instance, tomorrow is basically lylo, and we NEED to hit the team with 2 members left (which we'd have no fucking idea so it'd be a guess)

Second instance is also basically lylo, because if we mislynch then we will lose majority at night, and possible lose our entire number at night lol

So whatever happens tonight, mass claim tomorrow. Get all the possible information

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Obv a bit of cross fire tonight would be incredible

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Jeff
Ace Marvel
OMB V2
Barry V2
Poyser
Sky
Doddsy

7 alive.

So splits now are 4/2/1
OR 5/1/1

Im discounting SK just because of no kills so far

If we get the worst case scenario of 2 town deaths tonight then its

2/2/1
3/1/1

In the first instance, tomorrow is basically lylo, and we NEED to hit the team with 2 members left (which we'd have no fucking idea so it'd be a guess)

Second instance is also basically lylo, because if we mislynch then we will lose majority at night, and possible lose our entire number at night lol

So whatever happens tonight, mass claim tomorrow. Get all the possible information
I would not imagine that any team has two left. Based on our flip characters they're both part of duos. We should have Billy with Lethal and Richie with Juice respectively.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I would not imagine that any team has two left. Based on our flip characters they're both part of duos. We should have Billy with Lethal and Richie with Juice respectively.
Yeah that makes the most sense by far numbers wise too but I always get nervous around numbers in smark games lol