• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'll play along since you seem to be interested in talking about me. I'd for one argue there hasn't been much, outside of my read on Sky and my early push on Juice to really uniquely comment on. I get the high expectations though, but was there really all that much more for me to dig at with the general flow of the thread? It kind of felt like a forgone conclusion once you were sure on Lethal, and with the lack of other people posting, wasn't much of a reason for me to go crazy analyzing stuff. As I said, I get it though, my reputation precedes me. I do feel once we get past this Lethal and Barry thing there will be more stuff to sink my teeth into
I don't disagree with this and look forward to what's to come

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I feel good about Ace & yourself. Ace I’ve already mentioned and you because of the relentless questions - they’re not fluff and are actually gauging for a viewpoint. Scum Jeff just feeds nonsense. Rest I’ll mull over.

I am really trying here. Your pot shots and ignorance to others wanting to play with you is growing tiresome. So, I’m going to go enjoy loading some crates and I’ll see where we are at come feed time (2 hours)
This kinda reads like he is trying to win over jeff tbh. Or at least not get on the wrong side of him

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Would you say then, that Jeff is padding? Just to clarify
No I wouldn't say that. I think you can blend in with what's going on without post padding

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This kinda reads like he is trying to win over jeff tbh. Or at least not get on the wrong side of him
I can get behind that point of view, yes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Lethal/Jeff not aligned going by this, also the zero-chances of Lethal being jester went lower than zero

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lethal was for suuuuure trying to appease and win me over lol. I think he knew damn well a wagon with Haza, tweet and me is just not going away. he's really lucky there were inactives and 2 ppl not coming back (juice and 4th)

Reactions: Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why not? Realistically we don't have long in Day at all considering it ends when the Americans are away, and pursuing personal avenues risks wasting a day with a no-lynch and stalling the Juice issue (as she's currently at BEST a distraction)
this post made when the lethal direction was picking up

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this post made when the lethal direction was picking up
interesting , I look forward to you digging up her Lethal vote post to see the contrast

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I remember rightly around this time Juice was on 3/4 and Lethal was on 2
but that 2 was Myself and Haza, yes?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If I remember rightly around this time Juice was on 3/4 and Lethal was on 2
vote count may be correct, but its when tweet and haza were laying out some great reasons for why lethal is scum, so you can see why it would read like panic to get juice over the line

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
vote count may be correct, but its when tweet and haza were laying out some great reasons for why lethal is scum, so you can see why it would read like panic to get juice over the line
It was for sure panic to get Juice over the line, but that was because of time concerns, I would have liked to avoid a no-lynch and Juice was my primary read at the time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because I remember Haza bringing that up during the day phase, that in comparison, Juice's wagon had a few people that werent quite trustworthy ( I want to say Barry was on there as well). where as the beginning of the Lethal wagon, if we are to assume Tweet is also town (which i do atm) started off with Haza, Tweet and me, which was of a much higher quality. haza explained it better at the time but u get the point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was for sure panic to get Juice over the line, but that was because of time concerns, I would have liked to avoid a no-lynch and Juice was my primary read at the time
Knowing what I know about you, this is absolutely possible, yes