It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
also a decent chance of a sky/lethal association that i noticed

gut sky/lethal association. sky votes as reaction test. lethal "dislikes" it. neither do anything else. Skys weird reaction to haza voting lethal also, refusing to scum read haza despite saying he hasnt read the thread lol

I put this in my notes a few pages ago. still only on like 14 tho lol
That's what I get when I choose to push the boat out I guess

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kinda agree with jeff hounding juice where Im at tho. he didnt list her in his reads above tho so idk what happens

juice is usually waaaaayyy more than she is here

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
friendly reminder that we are still at N1 so people should not be claiming. :)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I kinda agree with jeff hounding juice where Im at tho. he didnt list her in his reads above tho so idk what happens

Sadly it seems like Juice also rage quit.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
This game went from 0 to 60 in the span of a few hours, it was wild.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
it wouldn't be day one, if i couldn't unvote someone with out getting finger pointed at me.
its mafia tho, every single thing you do in the thread is going to get analysed. thats what you sign up for

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

His decision to follow me on lethal rather than Juice is the reason for my town lean since he had enough groundwork established to do the latter if he was teamed with Lethal

My pause is that he has a massive amount of posts but haven't seen anything particularly unique to the game from him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean you can't really expect people not to look your way when you announce to the classroom that, "I still don't like this person's posting but I'm gonna unvote them without explaining my reasoning; also my original reason for voting them was shit by my own admission." :draper2
tbf when its put like this it kinda reads as too ridiculous to come from scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

shes defo still in my null to possibly scum list, just...well the lethal thing happened and then juice kind of got really angry and had a meltdown, which caused a bunch of ppl to either want to vote for her for that OR think "well weve seen this movie before". Kind of took the wind out of my sails and I kind of agree with the fact that she's done that freakout and we've had bad luck when lynching her. Im certainly not ready to let her off the hook or call her town though (but Haza did bring up a good point that it seems very unlikely she's paired with Lethal).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
eh Im hoping Juice comes back though, she did post an apology to Ace Marvel last night, so cooler heads may yet prevail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His decision to follow me on lethal rather than Juice is the reason for my town lean since he had enough groundwork established to do the latter if he was teamed with Lethal

My pause is that he has a massive amount of posts but haven't seen anything particularly unique to the game from him
I'll play along since you seem to be interested in talking about me. I'd for one argue there hasn't been much, outside of my read on Sky and my early push on Juice to really uniquely comment on. I get the high expectations though, but was there really all that much more for me to dig at with the general flow of the thread? It kind of felt like a forgone conclusion once you were sure on Lethal, and with the lack of other people posting, wasn't much of a reason for me to go crazy analyzing stuff. As I said, I get it though, my reputation precedes me. I do feel once we get past this Lethal and Barry thing there will be more stuff to sink my teeth into

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Would you say then, that Jeff is padding? Just to clarify