It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
i'm not quitting, but I'm pretty mad at the remarks that Juice made about me because they are personal and not game related. My head is not in the right place atm and I don't want to fall into this. I also had games that i could have played better or act better, but my #1 rules is I never make anything personal, because it's just a game. But after reading the my "Kpop personality" is fake, that's were I draw the line, because all my remarks about Juice have been about play and ingame info.
I genuinely wouldn't try to take it to heart. I'm happy you're here and it's sad that Juice seems like they're quitting or getting personal over what is in essence a trivial game.

Juice, I'm not sure you'll be reading this, but I don't think this is the hill you want to die on. Mafia is a competitive game, yes, but it's also a game about cooperation. At the end of the day, things may get heated, but we have to realize that it isn't everything nor should it overtake us. Do you get wagoned a lot on D1? Yes, and I'm sorry that it happens. I thought this wagon was rather tame though and almost every one of us tried to reason with you and ask us for your reasons and arguments. Sometimes, you simply have to explain things to us like we're five and keep reiterating it. That's the nature of the game. I know it's frustrating, but that is no reason to have attacked Ace the way you did. I hope that after a while you can step away for a bit and come back with a fresh state of mind and we can try to have a reasonable discussion again. Until then, quitting over something like this is sad and disappointing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
suppose its hard to dispute a feeling, but try me, how so?
Much of his interaction has been very recent in the game but let's go through it shall we. Here's some Genuine!Lethal

I'm semi-here. Game started at an awful time for me, but, I'll do what I can.
This is legit considering time zones

I’m trying to make sense on all of this. Jeff, you said I lacked bite or something? What does that infer? I already stated that most of my observations from what I’d read was just fluffing, and in regards to the OMB/Barry stuff I never commented because I didn’t understand it, so any thought on the matter would be redundant. If you want though I’ll read it back and put my spin on it?
Response to your read on him, and your reasoning was "because Lethal doesn't have that many posts". I don't see not having gotten started on D1 as an indicator of a player's approach - you're supposed to judge the approach by what they do post, not what they don't.

Everybody gets voted on day 1. It’s how the game generates content and discussion. I dislike this conduct because I want to seek your input on the matter before I make my own judgement on it.

Sigh. I’m not voting atm cos we have 14 hours and I want to mull things over at lunch. I’d also appreciate if Juice could actually respond to the queries.

In fact Juice you pulled this ‘old-member’ nonsense with Pendex and Doink iirc. Enough.
Series of posts that could be TL;DR'd to "getting real tired of Juice's shit" and I feel exactly the same way. Also, is this the bite you wanted Jeff?

So…correct me if my assumption is wrong, but I’m voted because I’m being nice and using big words? That’s amazing if so :)
This is my question too. "Having bite" != being aggressive and insulting people. I see the attitude that I like from town Lethal here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Much of his interaction has been very recent in the game but let's go through it shall we. Here's some Genuine!Lethal

This is legit considering time zones

Response to your read on him, and your reasoning was "because Lethal doesn't have that many posts". I don't see not having gotten started on D1 as an indicator of a player's approach - you're supposed to judge the approach by what they do post, not what they don't.

Series of posts that could be TL;DR'd to "getting real tired of Juice's shit" and I feel exactly the same way. Also, is this the bite you wanted Jeff?

This is my question too. "Having bite" != being aggressive and insulting people. I see the attitude that I like from town Lethal here
I don't mean having bite like that, feels intentionally pedantic here. I mean having bite regarding scum hunting, reads...you know, the thing were supposed to be focusing on? I don't care, in the game sense, that he's frustrated about you early on or juice now, those reactions aren't problematic and can be genuine while still not really having not done much outside of said genuine statements, you know what I mean?

Reactions: Lethal

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ngl, I kinda feel good about Sky rn, she's at least lucid and putting in a lot of work to back up her ideas.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don't mean having bite like that, feels intentionally pedantic here. I mean having bite regarding scum hunting, reads...you know, the thing were supposed to be focusing on? I don't care, in the game sense, that he's frustrated about you early on or juice now, those reactions aren't problematic and can be genuine while still not really having not done much outside of said genuine statements, you know what I mean?
But do you dispute that I see those statements as genuine posts, and therefore not content coming from the sort of person I would lynch D1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But do you dispute that I see those statements as genuine posts, and therefore not content coming from the sort of person I would lynch D1
I dispute the second part, because as I said, he can be genuinely annoyed at those things and still be scum. Not saying it makes him scum, but it's somewhat irrelevant to me personally.

lets take you for example. what you're doing now and last post...is you posting what I would consider genuine game thoughts. That makes me feel good, because it continues to reinforce something I brought up earlier in day in that you're willingly going against the grain with wat feels right to you.

in contrast, you're saying you feel Lethal's reactions feel genuine, but his reactions you're talking about are reactions he would have regardless of alignment. Hope this clarifies what I mean

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
who the fuck is Melkor. I will say I'm not sure I believe that you believe a vote on yourself by a player like Haza would be insignificant. I also am unsure I believe you that its insignificant to you know, as you addressing it kind of...says otherwise?

this is a fair reaction.

When someone who's opinion I value when town (which im leaning on him thusfar) says they are like 70% and another player with who's opinion I respect also show similar confidence, I think I'd be doing them a disservice by not helping push their wagon along. Especially as I have pointed out above I wasn't wowed by your debut. I feel the wet paper tower thing is just a needless jab though, ya jerk!

this feels like both genuine but maybe a bit stretched for appeasement. Which feels mean to say so I'm sorry it's just that mafia is full of liars :p
Melkor from another site that Haza, tweet and I play on. In the context of that point, I felt it as little consequence to comment on. I have queried it now and find it interesting.

fair point too. I was trying to fit a good simile.

Completely genuine

votes gonna stay though, as much as I love this new attitude and hypnotizing vocabulary
All good. I’ll attempt to sway you.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I dispute the second part, because as I said, he can be genuinely annoyed at those things and still be scum. Not saying it makes him scum, but it's somewhat irrelevant to me personally.

lets take you for example. what you're doing now and last post...is you posting what I would consider genuine game thoughts. That makes me feel good, because it continues to reinforce something I brought up earlier in day in that you're willingly going against the grain with wat feels right to you.

in contrast, you're saying you feel Lethal's reactions feel genuine, but his reactions you're talking about are reactions he would have regardless of alignment. Hope this clarifies what I mean
He might be scum. The point is I don't find him to be so currently. That's what you were asking me for.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Besides that, I thank the rest for the warm welcome and I've been enjoying meeting and playing with you.
We are glad to have you.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I took a walk and I'm better now, thanks everyone.

Back to the game.
Lethal you are the counter wagon. Who do you think out of the people voting you is most likely mafia?

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh damn sorry did not see this had started