It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All these people quitting because we're doing the most basic things that could ever happen in a game of mafia

Why can we not have nice things ever?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So my wagon is Haza out of instinct, Tweet because I’m posting too nice, and Jeff who is yet to explain (but with the current mood I’ll afford time). Very tame and vanilla.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Noted: Doddsy, CP & Poyser are yet to arrive.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So…correct me if my assumption is wrong, but I’m voted because I’m being nice and using big words? That’s amazing if so :)
Sir it's a meta read. Being nice and eloquent is just... absolutely fucking swell on its own but it's meant you were scum a lot in the past.

Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So my wagon is Haza out of instinct, Tweet because I’m posting too nice, and Jeff who is yet to explain (but with the current mood I’ll afford time). Very tame and vanilla.
Well outside of finding your entrance lackluster as previously discussed, I think I made it clear I was following those two, who are displaying a good amount of confidence on their read. I saw no reason not to push the wagon along further

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
getting to your big post now though

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
All these people quitting because we're doing the most basic things that could ever happen in a game of mafia

Why can we not have nice things ever?
i'm not quitting, but I'm pretty mad at the remarks that Juice made about me because they are personal and not game related. My head is not in the right place atm and I don't want to fall into this. I also had games that i could have played better or act better, but my #1 rules is I never make anything personal, because it's just a game. But after reading the my "Kpop personality" is fake, that's were I draw the line, because all my remarks about Juice have been about play and ingame info.

Reactions: Tweet

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’d like to know exactly what this was please. I ranted about Sky trying to fabricate a hatred from my end due to my association with people that I still maintain contact with. It felt unnecessary and designed to inflate anger. I do not recall saying it was a scum trait and I’m really concerned that you’re seemingly putting words in my figurative mouth to placate your intuition.

If it’s the game I’m thinking of I was distracted by an argument with Melkor. I saw your vote, laughed, and scrolled on. I felt it insignificant to my read back and know that you like to open with cold votes. It’s still insignificant to me and I feel didn’t need to be addressed. If you’re expecting a toxic Lethal with a vitriolic rebuttal, well, I’m afraid I have some bad news fella cos I’m a changed man.

You’re ignoring peoples questions and post count should be irrelevant. You’ve played toxic and have given a newcomer a very tough time to the point he doesn’t want to play. The sheer irony of you doing this after all of your instances (meteor etc) is baffling. People are asking for your input yet you want to play this woe is me game and quite frankly it’s insufferable and insulting to Smark as host. If you want to play like this, that’s on you, I’ll no longer provide you any benefit of the doubt to be kind.

@Canadian Dragon I am curious as to your vote though. You’ve seemingly tried to throw around some wet paper and seeing what sticks. Was Haza’s instinctive vote enough to provide you suspicion on me?

Finally, I’ve said this for months. Angry Lethal is gone. If I’m voted for that, cool. I’ll take it for as long as need be for everyone to know I’m truthful. Life is too short and this is a fun game with pals.

@The Fourth Wall hope all is well with you my good friend. I’m a PM away if you need it.

I'm not placating anything and I don't care how vitriolic of a rebuttal you give me but your choice of words is striking

You said you thought the reaction test was a scum tell but then said it was moot all in the same sentence it made no sense to me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm not placating anything and I don't care how vitriolic of a rebuttal you give me but your choice of words is striking

You said you thought the reaction test was a scum tell but then said it was moot all in the same sentence it made no sense to me
Sorry I just read back and that's not accurate so let me correct:

You said you disliked it but it was moot.

If you dislike something why disregard it as moot without explanation all in the same sentence?

Is it that you wanted to display working but not have to entertain the debate that came with it?

Or is this just me further placating my intuition?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sir it's a meta read. Being nice and eloquent is just... absolutely fucking swell on its own but it's meant you were scum a lot in the past.
If that’s the brush that I’m painted with until my new colours are known amongst the land, then that’s all rosy and fine. My past is slain with toxicity and I want to erase it as best I can.
Well outside of finding your entrance lackluster as previously discussed, I think I made it clear I was following those two, who are displaying a good amount of confidence on their read. I saw no reason not to push the wagon along further
Fair. Thank you.

You misunderstood me - I’m not intending to be vitriolic to you. I said Sky was being antagonistic and trying to cause anger. I brushed off her reaction test as inconsequential and feel that it’s moot because it will not help me read her either way.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sorry I just read back and that's not accurate so let me correct:

You said you disliked it but it was moot.

If you dislike something why disregard it as moot without explanation all in the same sentence?

Is it that you wanted to display working but not have to entertain the debate that came with it?

Or is this just me further placating my intuition?
I felt it didn’t need explanation. She does a reaction test for ? reasons, it matters little to me, ergo, moot. I disliked how early it was. In fairness to Sky she does like to cut the fluff out very early. So, moot. There’s nothing to gain for alignment reads from it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i'm not quitting, but I'm pretty mad at the remarks that Juice made about me because they are personal and not game related. My head is not in the right place atm and I don't want to fall into this. I also had games that i could have played better or act better, but my #1 rules is I never make anything personal, because it's just a game. But after reading the my "Kpop personality" is fake, that's were I draw the line, because all my remarks about Juice have been about play and ingame info.
I'm not disappointed in you or anything, Juice is clearly at fault here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’d like to know exactly what this was please. I ranted about Sky trying to fabricate a hatred from my end due to my association with people that I still maintain contact with. It felt unnecessary and designed to inflate anger. I do not recall saying it was a scum trait and I’m really concerned that you’re seemingly putting words in my figurative mouth to placate your intuition.

If it’s the game I’m thinking of I was distracted by an argument with Melkor. I saw your vote, laughed, and scrolled on. I felt it insignificant to my read back and know that you like to open with cold votes. It’s still insignificant to me and I feel didn’t need to be addressed. If you’re expecting a toxic Lethal with a vitriolic rebuttal, well, I’m afraid I have some bad news fella cos I’m a changed man.
who the fuck is Melkor. I will say I'm not sure I believe that you believe a vote on yourself by a player like Haza would be insignificant. I also am unsure I believe you that its insignificant to you know, as you addressing it kind of...says otherwise?

You’re ignoring peoples questions and post count should be irrelevant. You’ve played toxic and have given a newcomer a very tough time to the point he doesn’t want to play. The sheer irony of you doing this after all of your instances (meteor etc) is baffling. People are asking for your input yet you want to play this woe is me game and quite frankly it’s insufferable and insulting to Smark as host. If you want to play like this, that’s on you, I’ll no longer provide you any benefit of the doubt to be kind.
this is a fair reaction.

@Canadian Dragon I am curious as to your vote though. You’ve seemingly tried to throw around some wet paper and seeing what sticks. Was Haza’s instinctive vote enough to provide you suspicion on me?
When someone who's opinion I value when town (which im leaning on him thusfar) says they are like 70% and another player with who's opinion I respect also show similar confidence, I think I'd be doing them a disservice by not helping push their wagon along. Especially as I have pointed out above I wasn't wowed by your debut. I feel the wet paper tower thing is just a needless jab though, ya jerk!

Finally, I’ve said this for months. Angry Lethal is gone. If I’m voted for that, cool. I’ll take it for as long as need be for everyone to know I’m truthful. Life is too short and this is a fun game with pals.

@The Fourth Wall hope all is well with you my good friend. I’m a PM away if you need it.
this feels like both genuine but maybe a bit stretched for appeasement. Which feels mean to say so I'm sorry it's just that mafia is full of liars :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
votes gonna stay though, as much as I love this new attitude and hypnotizing vocabulary