Isn't it cutting it a little personal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Is TNA making JJ and Angle do that segment and a potential fued cutting it too close? It's not even been that long since JJ got it on with Karen. Is TNA being too insensitive to the pair?

...god...

Reaction score
"First off, you can have that slut." Coolest part of Impact.

Reaction score
Angle has more than enough stroke in TNA to say no to any idea he doesn't like. Jarrett, meanwhile, is best friends with Vince Russo.

So no. And this thread sucks.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Yes they went from not even looking at each other a few months ago to being willing to do it? You don't think that people are pushing for them to do it? And any thread that can boost vieweship in TNA section can't be that bad. You're a pessimist.

RobyD

Reaction score
I'm almost positive that they're both okay with it. Dixie Carter certainly wouldn't force anyone to do anything they didn't want to, and Jeff Jarrett is man number two, so he could make it not happen if they wanted to. He owns the damned company. As for Angle, I would venture to guess that he was okay with it. Angle is engaged to his new smoking hot lady, I doubt he cares about his Ex-Wife that has left him twice.

Reaction score
Yes they went from not even looking at each other a few months ago to being willing to do it? You don't think that people are pushing for them to do it? And any thread that can boost vieweship in TNA section can't be that bad. You're a pessimist.

You're dealing with speculation there. What we do know is that Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo are very close. We also know that Kurt Angle is considered the top star in TNA by Dixie Carter. Do you really think that if they weren't 100% okay with it, they'd voice their opinions? You can deal with speculation all you want, but when you look at the cold hard facts, your argument is lacking.

A thread that promotes healthy discussion is a positive. This thread is not one of those. It's a "Yes or no" thread based around speculation. You're not going to get any riveting discussion out of a thread like that.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I always looked at it this way, any/most feuds that are real personal, I thought they got the ok from both parties (the one's who are feuding) before they actually go with it. Besides, personal feuds are usually better. They at least have potential to be better anyway.

*On the bright side* it's a feud for Double J that doesn't involve his daughters.

Reaction score
I always looked at it this way, any/most feuds that are real personal, I thought they got the ok from both parties (the one's who are feuding) before they actually go with it. Besides, personal feuds are usually better. They at least have potential to be better anyway.

*On the bright side* it's a feud for Double J that doesn't involve his daughters.

I wouldn't bet on it. In a feud where his personal life has already been brought up, the daughters will likely be brought up too at some point.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not been long? What the hell?

Kurt and Karen divorced in 2008. She started dating Jarrett in 2009 and married in 2010. How the fuck is that a short amount of time? If it were months apart, yeah, but over a year? I'm sure all of them are over it.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Edge -Matt Hardy -Lita was personal and I believe closer in time than this. But I like it, adds realism to wrestling and thats always good.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^ On top of that, they most likely agreed to do it as well so all parties seem to be fine with it. I doubt TNA would do something like this without getting an okay from everyone involved. Plus, it must be good therapy to just let loose about it.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Haven't they already had the Angle/Jarret "you stole my missus" fued?

Axis

Reaction score
My problem with it is that it's random and doesn't mean anything. They just happened to be feuding, and they realized that throwing Karen in there would give it some more heat, so they did so without any real substance to it. When the Edge/Hardy/Lita thing happened, it was all a part of Hardy being killed by Kane, Kane taking Lita, Edge taking Lita from Hardy, Hardy being fired due to Lita being with Edge, Hardy making a comeback to get revenge on Edge and Lita. Everything had a purpose in being brought up. This is just like, "oh wait, Jarrett is sleeping with Karen, let's bring that up this week."

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not going to disagree with you Axis, but it's not all that random. Jarrett did say that Kurt's been a thorn in his side since he came in TNA. He's been biding his time to get back at Kurt and he's doing it now. So while it all wasn't in unison like the Hardy/Lita/Edge story, it's not completely random.

I wouldn't bet on it. In a feud where his personal life has already been brought up, the daughters will likely be brought up too at some point.

Way to kill my hope bro.