Islam and Muslims.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
AKA, "I have no counter argument or defense against your claims so I am going to ignore your points while spinning it to pretend like I am on the higher ground of intellect".

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
This shows how much you know about Islam.

Muhammad didn't 'write the Quran' you idiot.

Waste of time arguing with you really. Your arguments are pathetic insults towards the religion and Muslims, you know absolutely nothing about Islam. And you put up no logical and sensible points. If there were any, I would try and understand and answer but this is just pointless.
Right, he ''revealed'' his lies out of nowhere, despite being illiterate.
I should be more accurate when talking about your shitty book.

Kizza

Reaction score
I already said endthread.

God.

Reaction score
Most religious people tend to look down on atheists, thinking that the atheists are leading empty lives and are scared to believe anything.

Most atheist people tend to look down on religious people, thinking that the religious people are idiots who believe in fairy tales.

Putting aside the philosophical merits of any religion, I do believe that religion has lead to a lot of good things in the world in the philanthropic sense. Most churches (no matter what religious affiliation) consistently help out the less fortunate in the community.

Then again, there are of course the zealots who condemn others and go so far as to kill.

If a person's religion can make them a better person with good values who does good for the world, why give that person shit about it?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Hopefully those jews down there will sooner or later convert those muslims. To nuclear power.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
There are more muslims out there that hate all the terrorist groups that kill in the name of Allah. Every religion has its extremists, just that the muslim extremists are so way out of whack. Doesn't mean the religion is wrong. I think they should be given the right to worship their god if they FUCKING control their own people. The high priest or whoever has to come out and say something or do something and really show the world that there is a clear line between crazy muslims, and normal muslims.