Islam and Muslims.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What's the problem with this religion you ask?

The problem is that your religion is being HIJACKED (gee what an appropriate word, huh?) by extremists and the majority WILL NOT CONDEMN the actions of a few. It is the DUTY of the Ayatollahs, Mullahs and Mujtahids to stand up and say "Hey, fuck that shit, they're (the Islamic extremists operating around the globe) not Muslim anymore, their Jihad is not righteous, and people should condemn their actions and not tolerate them". But do they? NO. They silently give their approval by inaction.

That's where it starts. The leadership and those responsible for steering the Ummah need to get in fucking line with the rest of humanity, as well as the FUCKING PRINCIPLES of their own faith. This is where I believe, a new sect of Islam needs to branch off and call itself the true Islam. It could be modeled after how Muslims in the US and Canada practice (unlike those Euro Muslims that want to dominate the local culture and destroy it-see Holland/UK) They would only associate with Mecca and the other holy sites for purposes of the Hajj or other pilgrimmage.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Most religion is fucking stupid because people are stupid. Look at the dumbass Christians who protest funerals and shit. Wow, really? People are dead and you're gonna show up and protest? The problem is, these few smurfs make the entire religion look bad and bring upon an assumption that all Christians are like this, just like everyone thinks all muslims like to run around with bombs strapped to their chests and blow up random people.

I also rofl at the smurfs who think us athiests worship the devil and are 'going to hell' because we don't believe in God.

Those same pieces of shit who protest soldiers funerals, the Westboro Baptist Church, are planning on protesting the funeral of Ronnie James Dio. His wife made the funeral public for all fans to attend, so there is a chance that there is a metalhead or two who will beat the shit out of these people for disrespecting Dio's memory. There are radicals in all religions, but not all religions voice their condemnations of them. Muslims need to be vocal about their displeasure of radicals & extremists, because silence comes off like you agree with them. Christians mock their radicals often. Militias are treated as they should be, complete jokes who think the world is going to end & are far outside of the norm. Most of these militias are radical christian groups & even the Moral Majority stays away from their support.

Reaction score
The issue with Islam is that there are variations which are followed by those terrorists. I recently watched a film which showed the rising of the Prophet Muhammed and how he nearly died because he spoke of their being one God instead of many & how he travelled miles & escaped death because of a spiders web.

I think it's a magnificant Religion which has saved alot of people. At the time it was made, there was alot of terrible things happening with women and the poor & Muhammed changed this. I actually respect Islam abit more than Christianity.

Kizza

Reaction score
Public stonings are allowed.

/endthread.

Reaction score
Btw, whats in the big black box in Mecca?

That's called the Kaaba, and was built by Abram (later Abraham) and his son Ishmael to replace the original building built by Adam (from Genesis). During the Hajj, the muslims circle it and there's usually trampling deaths as a result of fervent worship.

Reaction score
Maybe someone should tell that to the fundamentalists, they seem to enjoy bombing worshippers during that time.

Here's the real question, Why don't any muslim leaders come out and condemn the terrorists? You never hear them condemning the terrorists loudly in public, more often than not its just a wall of silence. Are they just afraid of being decapitated? I know I would be, but if you are in a position of some religious power its your duty to speak out against those who are perverting it for their own means.

Who said Muslim leaders don't condemn terrorist acts? Everybody condemns terrorist acts, leaders of most Muslim countries do. And majority of the Muslims demand peace and in no way support fundamentalism.

The problem is that your religion is being HIJACKED (gee what an appropriate word, huh?) by extremists and the majority WILL NOT CONDEMN the actions of a few. It is the DUTY of the Ayatollahs, Mullahs and Mujtahids to stand up and say "Hey, fuck that shit, they're (the Islamic extremists operating around the globe) not Muslim anymore, their Jihad is not righteous, and people should condemn their actions and not tolerate them". But do they? NO. They silently give their approval by inaction.

Wrong. Lots of Mullahs and Scholars condemn terrorism and say that it isn't allowed to kill innocent people in Islam. There are Muslim protests against terrorism and extremism.

And do the scholars take action? Yes they do. Watch this, the scholar who has apparently written over three hundred books on Islam, condemns terrorism and calls it 'Haram',

[YT]5d3CEx-d9cQ[/YT]

There are many other educated Muslims like these who condemn the act of terrorism and killing of innocent people.

chessarmy

Reaction score

That's where it starts. The leadership and those responsible for steering the Ummah need to get in fucking line with the rest of humanity, as well as the FUCKING PRINCIPLES of their own faith. This is where I believe, a new sect of Islam needs to branch off and call itself the true Islam. It could be modeled after how Muslims in the US and Canada practice (unlike those Euro Muslims that want to dominate the local culture and destroy it-see Holland/UK) They would only associate with Mecca and the other holy sites for purposes of the Hajj or other pilgrimmage.

You sir, are a great man

-TJ-

Reaction score
Had to bring this to another thread.

Really, what's the problem with this beautiful religion? I'm no scholar but perhaps I can clear some misconceptions about Islam on this forum.

People these days don't know the truth about Islam. They blindly believe what they see/ read on the internet or television and think that Muslims are extremists, long bearded dumb people. I've debated a lot on this forum about the religion but people just don't try to understand.

You all seriously need to clear your doubts. Ask any questions you want to ask about Islam over here. Go ahead make a few racist jokes, I've always accepted that. But serious questions in here too, please.

There is nothing wrong with these. The extremists ruin the opinions for this. So just shut it and accept it. You're religion doesn't have much positive attention so just please shut up.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with these.

Wrong. I'll explain why...
let's take C4 first post as an example...(C4, you are not requested to reply in this case).
Had to bring this to another thread.
the fact that he feels it's necessary to explain one more time why Islam sucks, shows how brainwashed muslims are..
Really, what's the problem with this beautiful religion?
1. Before anything, it's a religion, no proof of whatsoever, just faith. God or allah have less chances of existing than unicorns.
2. Beautiful? Jihad, homofobia, antisemitism,sexism... yea, beautiful.
I'm no scholar but perhaps I can clear some misconceptions about Islam on this forum.
He admits he is ignorant about his own religion, yet he follows it. Why would you follow such a thing without even knowing it? Enough? Absolutely not. Not only he has faith in something he does not know, but he even pretends to explain it to us.
People these days don't know the truth about Islam.
The truth is that Mohammed was illiterate, yet he pretends to have written the Quran, without a single proof of this claim. Obviously, he lied.
They blindly believe
We don't believe. Religious smurfs do that and yes, they believe blindly. We understand.
what they see/ read on the internet or television and think that Muslims are extremists, long bearded dumb people.
Islamic extremism is a fact, allah isn't.
I've debated a lot on this forum about the religion but people just don't try to understand.
See above, line: brainwashed.
You all seriously need to clear your doubts.
See, we, despite the fact that we base our opinion on facts, are supposed to have doubts. Muslims, who base their opinion on unproven legends, are correct.
An insult to intelligence.
Ask any questions you want to ask about Islam over here.
Questions he wouldn't be able to answer. Waste of time.
Go ahead make a few racist jokes,
It's a moral duty, to me, make fun of religious lies.
I've always accepted that.
False. He used to riot in the past.
But serious questions in here too, please.
See above.

Bottom line, when defending any religion, with Islam being one of the worst, every word, every sentence should be contested. Don't lie to yourself saying ''there is nothing wrong with it''. An infinite number of people have died because of this bullshit named religion. Yes, there is A LOT wrong with it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Those same pieces of shit who protest soldiers funerals, the Westboro Baptist Church, are planning on protesting the funeral of Ronnie James Dio. His wife made the funeral public for all fans to attend, so there is a chance that there is a metalhead or two who will beat the shit out of these people for disrespecting Dio's memory. There are radicals in all religions, but not all religions voice their condemnations of them. Muslims need to be vocal about their displeasure of radicals & extremists, because silence comes off like you agree with them. Christians mock their radicals often. Militias are treated as they should be, complete jokes who think the world is going to end & are far outside of the norm. Most of these militias are radical christian groups & even the Moral Majority stays away from their support.

Yes, I heard, and the Blue thing is that they could have bitched like smurfs when he was alive but they wait until he's dead because they are a bunch of fucking pussies who clearly don't think of the family or friends or fans. They just lost someone they loved, how the fuck can anyone feel right about protesting a goddamn funeral? Fucking sick.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Bottom line, when defending any religion, with Islam being one of the worst, every word, every sentence should be contested. Don't lie to yourself saying ''there is nothing wrong with it''. An infinite number of people have died because of this bullshit named religion. Yes, there is A LOT wrong with it.

C4, fucking read this, understand nobody feels bad for you and GTFO. I'm tired of the same old diatribe from you. "HEY GUYZ, FEEL BAD 4 ME!!!"

No.

Reaction score
1. Before anything, it's a religion, no proof of whatsoever, just faith. God or allah have less chances of existing than unicorns.
2. Beautiful? Jihad, homofobia, antisemitism,sexism... yea, beautiful.

Please do some research on your part before naming out these things. There is certain criteria for Jihad, it isn't like you go around killing other people for no reason. Same goes with the other things you mentioned. Except for homofobia which is not allowed in Christianity as well as other major religions of the world.

The truth is that Mohammed was illiterate, yet he pretends to have written the Quran, without a single proof of this claim. Obviously, he lied.

This shows how much you know about Islam.

Muhammad didn't 'write the Quran' you idiot.

Waste of time arguing with you really. Your arguments are pathetic insults towards the religion and Muslims, you know absolutely nothing about Islam. And you put up no logical and sensible points. If there were any, I would try and understand and answer but this is just pointless.