Is Vince finally punishing Darren for coming out as gay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
this thread gave me cancer

b8aa74742494b8bbc58e2503cb167a28.jpg

You mean like this?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It's great for the gay community.. they deserve to have model athletes to look upto as much as everyone else.
Having a gay cousin myself I'm pretty excited that more and more athletes are starting to come out during their active careers to show that they don't give a fuck about people in the locker room hating.
Not sure why society wouldn't be excited about it? It shows we're taking further strides in the equality of everyone.
Ok but FFS people need to stop making it out to be such a huge problem/happening. It's so damn annoying hearing about it a million times. I respect the guy for it, but once is enough.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cant any of you see how their pushes stopped eventually after he came out. They got a little push but then werent used so much after that and now this has happened Darren is screwed Vince wont push a gay man. Darren may as well ask for his release papers now

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cant any of you see how their pushes stopped eventually after he came out. They got a little push but then werent used so much after that and now this has happened Darren is screwed Vince wont push a gay man. Darren may as well ask for his release papers now
would you fuck off already

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Is Vince finally punishing Darren for coming out as gay? prime time players were hot and were so near to getting the tag titles then Darren came out as gay they got a slight push but then suddenly they were no longer in the spotlight and now Titus has turned on Darren is this Vince's revenge? I really think it is and he hates the fact he has a gay wrestler in the company look at how he treated Orlando Jordan then released him
Yes vince, the liberal, is completely against gays and that's why Darren is getting beat up by titus and PTP is gone. You, lady, are very smart :)

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

Seriously, where's your justification for saying this? Their push ended....okay? It happens. A great deal of pro wrestling booking comes down to putting guys out there and seeing how the audience reacts. If PTP's reactions weren't where WWE thought they should be, then they backed off on them. It's a testament to their level of success that they're going to get (at least it appears they're going to get) some sort of tag team breakup feud. That's going to give them both a chance to prove something on their own.

Vince won't push a gay man? One of the most successful wrestlers in the Attitude Era was Goldust, whose gimmick is that he's sexual-orientation-ambiguous (not so much anymore, but that's what it was in the '90's). What makes you seriously think that Darren isn't going to be in WWE for a long time to come? If he shows he can work single, he'll have a singles career. WWE knows he can work as part of a tag team. Maybe he gets another tag partner soon if a singles push doesn't work out.

Get some insight.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vince pushed HHH to the moon and we all know he likes to sit on pole

Reactions: Wacokid27