Is Vince finally punishing Darren for coming out as gay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is Vince finally punishing Darren for coming out as gay? prime time players were hot and were so near to getting the tag titles then Darren came out as gay they got a slight push but then suddenly they were no longer in the spotlight and now Titus has turned on Darren is this Vince's revenge? I really think it is and he hates the fact he has a gay wrestler in the company look at how he treated Orlando Jordan then released him

Nick

Reaction score
Is Vince finally punishing Darren for coming out as gay? prime time players were hot and were so near to getting the tag titles then Darren came out as gay they got a slight push but then suddenly they were no longer in the spotlight and now Titus has turned on Darren is this Vince's revenge? I really think it is and he hates the fact he has a gay wrestler in the company look at how he treated Orlando Jordan then released him
PTP got pushed AFTER he came out. They jobbed until then

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Let me break the trend here and say, Yes. He's being punished because he's gay and rightly so........:lol1:

Sorry, couldn't keep the straight face. No, of course he's not being punished for being gay. The team's breaking up because they think the PTP's run its course. Darren's a "good hand", particularly when it comes to the tag team division, a lot like Christian was considered for many years. This is a judgment based on skill level in the ring, not sexual orientation. He'll have a job in WWE for as long as he wants one, most likely.

As for Vince firing Orlando Jordan for his homosexuality, seriously? Jordan was a terrible wrestler and a danger to others he was in the ring with. The fact that he's bisexual really didn't play into the decision at all.

wk

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Really he hates homosexuals? sure i think if you are gay keep to yourself but thats just me but 3 letters are the simple answer to that, HBK, the guy wore ass-less skin tight zebra print tights with heart all over it, he wore earing to the ring, he twerked on a daily bases, wore jackets only whores wore to the ring, long hair with bangs cut.

If you ask anyone and show them a pic of Darren and a pic of the 90s and early 2000s HBK they would say that HBK was gay.

HBK agreed to have his face shoved in Vinny's ass for god sake!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The way this thread is titled sounds like BLFFL is supporting Darren getting punished for being homosexual.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
His son in law is supposedly bi so I don't see why he'd punish Darren for liking the dong

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Trips is bi? :troll:
One of the key points when you can notice "insecure triple H" be born is during the king of the ring 98 final between Shamrock and Rock. Trips is on commentary and rambles on about the two. JR for some reasons asks Triple H if he's bi-lingual. To which Triple H seemingly without thinking says "I'm bi a lot of things but lingual isn't one of them". and you then see it dawning on him what he said and he spends the rest of the match basically going "I'm not gay, I'm macho as fuck". And this had no real context to anything in story going on at the time. And after this they started pushing him more as a bad ass after, rumored so on his behest to build a macho image

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
One of the key points when you can notice "insecure triple H" be born is during the king of the ring 98 final between Shamrock and Rock. Trips is on commentary and rambles on about the two. JR for some reasons asks Triple H if he's bi-lingual. To which Triple H seemingly without thinking says "I'm bi a lot of things but lingual isn't one of them". and you then see it dawning on him what he said and he spends the rest of the match basically going "I'm not gay, I'm macho as fuck". And this had no real context to anything in story going on at the time. And after this they started pushing him more as a bad ass after, rumored so on his behest to build a macho image
He actually said that? Not hard to believe. Gotta look that up.

Reactions: Wacokid27

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Yea, "punishing". Because homos get punished for being gay every day, right? Fuck you BLFFL.

Reactions: F.R.I.E