Is This Fair?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Alright, so my buddy broke his back in December. Once home, he tells his girlfriend they should probably take some time away. He was finally noticing how much of a bitch she was and probably wanted a break. That and she probably never really took care of him with his broken back. So she cries saying she can't live without him or some shit. He says fine he'll stay the night or something. He's on a lot of medication, so he can't do much. He goes to his car just to grab his lighter from his car(because the bitch constantly loses hers) to have a smoke. She freaks out(we think she thought he was going to drive or something. I personally think differently now) grabs him by the sweater(got a whole of his shirt also) and starts shaking him like a ragdoll, she rips his shirt and sweater and fucks up his back even more. She than calls the cops with claims that he beat her and threatened to burn down their house. He wouldn't do either because he's not like that. The most he's done is grab her wrist out of reaction to her taking something of his. This guy did nothing but treat her like a queen while she shit on everything he did and claimed he never did anything for her. Anywho, as you'd imagine, they were done then. Life after that was pretty chill. It was fun not having her around(cause she always had to be with him). We could goof around without having to worry about her freaking out about every small detail.

So he's living his life, literally not giving a shit about her. When he saw her car(a yellow cobalt, only one in town) he would go down another road just to avoid her. He often went to the gas station that happened to be across the street from her work because it was the cheapest place to get smokes. Well I guess she was going through a phase or something because she bought herself a new truck. He didn't know about it. She drops a co-worker off on the same road he happened to be living on. So it's the main road he uses obviously. Well she happened to be there one day he was driving down. She was backing out so he stopped(because she had enough space to back out really, he was a good distance away) and allowed her to back out. She stopped in the driveway, and I guess took pictures. Once it registered to him that it was her he drove off. It bugged him a little because he said it looked like she was taking pictures of him. So she called the cops. He had to go back home to get something while he was also driving some friends home(I was at work during this whole thing). The cop was in that driveway so as he passed I guess it pulled out. The cop followed him for a bit and finally hit the lights. Pulled him over in a grocery store parking lot. A female cop comes to his door screaming at him to "get the fuck out of the car". She frisked him partly(it's illegal for female cops to frisk males, much the same way it's illegal for male cops to frisk females). So once a male cop came he took over the frisking.(He still has a pretty crippled back) the cop basically kicks him in the cruiser, with his hands cuffed behind his back. He later had it changed to the front after explaining his broken back. He got arrested, spent the night in jail.

Oh did I mention the female cop said "I'm going to let her know it's safe to leave now". He gets slammed with a court order and such. And now he's basically being watched by the cops and her parents(who basically hate his guts) harass him like you wouldn't believe. Long story short he can't take a shit without there being a federal case about it.

So, is this fair? The cops basically won't take his side...

AF.

Reaction score
Obviously it's not fair but that's how things work sometimes. Women get the upper-hand in these situations 90% of the time.

I knew a lady who stole her children and ran away from her husband to another country and now the husband has to live over there. It's the way the cookie crumbles... And bitches be crazy.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this right:

A man was shaken around by a woman, "like a rag doll"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Revoke his man-card. Seriously.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay, so after Mick Donalds worthless post, I'll actually post something that relates to the thread.

No, it's not fair. But like AF said, the women almost always wins. Its not fair, and it never will be fair. Women claim that they want equality when in actuality, they just want more. And they have it now, and still aren't happy. Sure, some places will pay more if your a guy but thats only really Wal Mart now, and there's always some big media story on it. But women can literally just pick up the phone, dial 911, say a man beat her, and they will come arrest him and book him no questions ask. It's not that your cops are Blue, they are like that every where. It just happened to my brother. His crazy ex wife called the cops and told them that he had beat her, 2 weeks prior to the call. Of course she had no marks, and no proof. But he was still arrested and taken down the the police station and stayed the night in jail for nothing.

It's not fair, but never will be. If a man gets beat by a women, the man is still the one to get in trouble. Then you have the sexist pricks like Mick Donald who thinks that a male can't get beat by a girl.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
It's not fair, but never will be. If a man gets beat by a women, the man is still the one to get in trouble. Then you have the sexist pricks like Mick Donald who thinks that a male can't get beat by a girl.

Look, kywag. I will acknowledge that a man can be beaten by a woman. Yes, I've heard of it happening. But for a man to be so weak and frail as to allow a woman to shake him around like a rag doll? Completely unacceptable and effeminate.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Look, kywag. I will acknowledge that a man can be beaten by a woman. Yes, I've heard of it happening. But for a man to be so weak and frail as to allow a woman to shake him around like a rag doll? Completely unacceptable and effeminate.

Maybe he's actually a REAL man, and let himself be shaken around instead of being a dick and fighting back. You weren't there, and from the looks of the story, neither was RRS. You try to be tough while being shaken with a broken back. I don't care if it was a 10 year old kid, anyone shaking you when your back is broke is going to hurt like hell.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yeah was about to ask, did you read the part where he had a broken back? Or did your Internet troll button switch on again when you saw the part where he got shaken up?

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Bitch needs a bullet to the head and that's all there is to it.

I feel for your friend but there is nothing at the moment he can do legally except file complaints against the officers and charge the girlfriend with harassment if he can for gods sake he's a cripple pretty much and hes the one getting bashed.

Weez

Reaction score
You're not getting the whole story. This doesn't add up. Your friend isn't telling you a few things.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah it doesn't sound like you are getting the whole story here. You are getting his version of it but with something like this you need to hear both sides and the truth is always somewhere in the middle. Odd situation your friend is in.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You're not getting the whole story. This doesn't add up. Your friend isn't telling you a few things.
Have to agree with this. And I'm a bit confused as to what the girl told the cops to make them wait at his house for him, arrest him, and take him to jail because it doesn't even seem like your friend made that clear to you. And I can tell you right now without a second thought that it takes a lot more than a picture of someone's car to warrant that type of thing. The police department could get sued if they don't have probable cause to bring someone in and just by what you're telling me about the way they brought him in, it seems like they had more than enough.

Obviously I don't know your friend, but the guy honestly sounds full of shit to me and I bet there's all sorts of shit surrounding this situation he didn't tell you.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It wasn't at his house, he just uses that road. She was dropping a co worker off. And honestly, if you've met this chick, all this shit would make sense. I'm assuming she called the cops to say he was stalking her or harassing her and shit. He doesn't care about her anymore, he was living his life happily. Sure I may be only getting the one side of the story, but knowing this chick, it's the only side I need. She'll do anything to make anybody miserable when she doesn't get her way. That's about it. I've been with them once before when he wouldn't do what she asked, she threatened to call the cops and tell them he was beating her. She's incredibly stupid, and I honestly wouldn't put of any of this shit passed her.

He has no reason to lie about this, he knows I'm not really biased unless I see this shit for myself. For the couple years they were together, I witnessed her abusing him, not physically, but mentally. So yeah, I don't think he's not telling me something. I'm not biased, but I do know her well enough to that she would do something like this.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They don't arrest people on the spot for "stalking". Just a little FYI. The only reason any cop arrests anyone like that without any proof is if a serious allegation was placed on them, like they murdered or raped someone. Anything else, at the very most they would have issued a court date depending on whether or not the girl was pressing charges. That's it.

I'm not saying your friend might have murdered or raped someone obviously, but unless he did something that chick had cold hard proof of or he refused to cooperate with the police when they pulled him over, they wouldn't have arrested him. I can positively guarantee that. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, obviously you want to take your friend's side in this matter, but that's the truth regardless of what he's telling you.