Is there an Actor/Actress that when you see them in a movie you just avoid it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am sure that there are actors/actresses that when you see them in a film you just shudder and avoid what they have done or do you watch the film in attempts that maybe they turn out a good performance?

Hayden Christensen comes to mind for me-- While my inner Star Wars geek allows me to watch the prequels but I have yet to see a movie that he has been in that I like.

Adam Sandler-- I used to like all of his movies but around Click I can not watch a single movie he is in. When ever I see his name attatched to a movie now I just SMH.

So who are some of yours.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Has Hayden even been in any other films besides Star Wars and Jumper?

Sarah Jessica Parker immediately springs to mind. Add to the Adam Sandler unfan club too.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Has Hayden even been in any other films besides Star Wars and Jumper?

Sarah Jessica Parker immediately springs to mind. Add to the Adam Sandler unfan club too.

Yeah he actually did a movie with Kevin Kline called Life as a House which was a decent film thanks to Kline but Hayden wasnt all wooden either which was a pleasant surprise.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Shia LaBeouf without a question. I can not stand that guy and it angers me how many top roles he had gotten.

Thankfully he's finally shown the world his true colors.

Showing up to red carpets with a paper bag on his head with the words "I'm not famous anymore" written on it. Fuck that guy.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'd like to add Melissa Mccarthy to the list, as she's slowly becoming my warning signal for how bad a comedy is going to be.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'd like to add Melissa Mccarthy to the list, as she's slowly becoming my warning signal for how bad a comedy is going to be.

You didn't like Identity Thief?

Castiel

Reaction score
Identity Thief is when I realized she wasn't actually enjoyable. It had Jason Bateman and Seth Gordon coming off of Horrible Bosses but man did that movie blow.

As for Shia, when was the last time he actually had a top role in Hollywood? Lawless I'd say, but he was even missing for a bit before that it felt like. Plus, Lawless fucking ruled. Not to say Shia is a great actor, he has a ton of obvious flaws. I just see that he's going towards more indy roles now and some look interesting. The "I'm Not Famous Anymore" is Hollywood's best gimmick right now though.

I'll need to think of some....

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I second and third this motion. The best part of identity thief was when Bateman smacked her head off of the window in the car.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Count me in on the Identity Thief hate, what a piece of trash that movie was.

Others that I'd include on my list are Adam Sandler, Julia Roberts, Russell Brand, Michael Cera (except in Arrested Development) and Megan Fox. I'd include Tom Cruise but I do like some of his movies and there's always the chance he'll do something else halfway decent. Will Smith is getting close to this level for me as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I agree with Wang with the Adam Sadler notion.

Happy Gilmore is one of my favourite films ever but he hit a stage in his career a bit ago where every single film he is in I feel is horrific. Jack and Jill just summed up how bad he has become.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Man, ya'll a bunch of hatin' motherfuckers! Identity Thief wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it.

As for Shia, when was the last time he actually had a top role in Hollywood? Lawless I'd say, but he was even missing for a bit before that it felt like. Plus, Lawless fucking ruled. Not to say Shia is a great actor, he has a ton of obvious flaws. I just see that he's going towards more indy roles now and some look interesting. The "I'm Not Famous Anymore" is Hollywood's best gimmick right now though.

I'll need to think of some....

Over the last ten years he's had far too many with being cast as Indiana Jones' son, leading three Transformers and a slew of others.

As for the bag gimmick, that's coming off him plagiarizing someone's work for a screenplay he "wrote" and then when he got caught, he plagiarized someone else's apology.