Is The Rock Retired?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
He got injured at WM29 and then went off to do his movies. Who knows if he's really retired.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He wrestles when he wants to wrestle basically.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I knew the injury was BS, I don't know if The Rock is retired, I think he might be back by WMXXX, maybe for induction into the hall of fame.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The injury wasn't BS. He missed Raw the night after Wrestlemania because he flew home to his own personal doctor to have surgery since he tore his abdominal muscle wrestling John Cena. He couldn't risk letting the injury mess with his movie schedule (i.e. his full-time job.)

I wouldn't bet on The Rock making Wrestlemania XXX. His already busy schedule for the upcoming year doesn't look like it's gonna allow for it. I think he probably will have one more match at some point in the future, though. Personally, I'd be fine with him just staying retired from in-ring competition and instead just be inducted into the 2014 Hall Of Fame. If they want the biggest induction possible for their big milestone 30th Wrestlemania, then The Rock is the #1 guy to induct. Maybe he can free himself up for that much at least.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We will see one more Rock match against Cena at mania. I know it's not confirmed anywhere, but that's my feeling on it.

Reactions: THG?

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rock was a terrible WWE champion and WWE can really do without him these days, hes inactive and boring now adays because hes not active. I don't care if he comes back or not really.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
He was injured at Wrestlemania 29, and currently he's filming movies like he usually does (if you have watched him play parts in movies like Fast + Furious 6 & stuff). Also he's a part-time wrestler.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Part-time? PART-TIME!? Once or twice a year is more like freelance if you ask me. I always hate when wrestlers start doing that. I really like the Rock, but choose one man. Hollywood or the squared circle.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
OHHH zing

gKaMCWn.png

Reactions: Farooq