Is Swagger done with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Who cares. Swagger sucked. Lack of charisma and his in ring ability compared to that of a Kurt angle is horrible
You're comparing him to one of the best in ring workers of all time, of course he isn't as good an Angle. Horrible though? It's pushing it isn't it?

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You're comparing him to one of the best in ring workers of all time, of course he isn't as good an Angle. Horrible though? It's pushing it isn't it?
Opinions vary, but I think he's boring and dull around. He just tries to be like angle in a lot of ways, and he's not close

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Opinions vary, but I think he's boring and dull around. He just tries to be like angle in a lot of ways, and he's not close
How? He wears a singlet and uses the ankle lock, like it's really his choice.

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score

I'm gonna side with @Tsar on this one. Just wearing a singlet, using the ankle lock and having an amateur wrestling background doesn't make you a copy of someone else. By that logic for wearing a singlet and using the ankle lock, Michael Cole tried to be like Kurt Angle in that abysmal angle

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to call you names... but it was the last day of the European tour. He's not done.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't want to call you names... but it was the last day of the European tour. He's not done.
Thought you were Legit Boss?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He has his finisher, singlet, wrestling background, sticks with suplexes and is our American hero... Idk call me crazy... He's "kind of" like Kurt angle. But he's seriously not even close. Even when not compared to angle, I still think swagger sucks

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm gonna side with @Tsar on this one. Just wearing a singlet, using the ankle lock and having an amateur wrestling background doesn't make you a copy of someone else. By that logic for wearing a singlet and using the ankle lock, Michael Cole tried to be like Kurt Angle in that abysmal angle
Michael Cole? Lol the fact that that you even brought him into the mix because of just a singlet makes me not even wanna reply at all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who cares. Swagger sucked. Lack of charisma and his in ring ability compared to that of a Kurt angle is horrible
Everyone's in ring ability is horrible compared to Angle you fucking goof

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Swagger is fucking good lads.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed his work more than most. He just gets lost in the shuffle in WWE. Like I said before, he would be perfect for Japan.
His Chairs match vs. Del Rio was extremely underrated. Don't normally watch Superstars but he has good matches on the reg. I've just generally always thought he was one of the better wrestlers on the roster, just a shame he's been a constant victim of inconclusive booking.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But I really do hope he pops up in Japan. Too many dream matches.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed his work more than most. He just gets lost in the shuffle in WWE. Like I said before, he would be perfect for Japan.
Same. In WWE his best role is probably in a tag team as a workhorse for a more charismatic member. And with WWE's lackadaisical focus on tag teams at most times we know that's not going to give him lots of moments to shine