i's so illiterate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
Two other stories:

One guy posted a picture of some Egyptian singer and said it was him. A lot of people bought it because the pictures looked mostly legit, but he then posted one with the guy sprawled out on a piano, I think it was, and that is when someone somehow found out the singer's name and posted a site.

Another dude (actually, might have been the same dude with the Egyptian pics, can't remember) posted pictures of him and his girlfriend to prove he actually had one....only it was his sister.

:roflmao:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Pfft, I am only there for the better than decent BTB section. And the good AFL and Cricket Discussion threads. I can't remember the last time I posted something in the actual wrestling parts of the five wrestling forums in my bookmarks (two are e-feds :#)

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Lmao take the hint and realize you and your opinions are third rate. Thats why peeps left. Like my new acct is a perfect example. R u srs

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If people are leaving because of me, my opinions are obviously more than third rate. Had they been third rate, they wouldn't get butthurt and leave. They would just ignore me and keep posting about wrestling.

I make a long lasting impact, you don't. I am amazing, far above third rate. I = ratings. You = faggotry in a nutshell.

Assuming your post was directed at me. Come at me, bro.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
No im not talking about you bitch. tallking to the guy who fucked my in the ass and came inside. It fucking hurt! and I posts oblivious bitch

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Bitch is a compliment, faggotnuts. It means I am doing my job well.

Tell John to get the fuck out of your asshole.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
LMAO at James, what a fag for modding at that site AND stealing catchphrases from '08 IWF.

I still think he's a cool guy most of the time though. :(