i's so illiterate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who's james? And if wf is this one place I think it is, it sucks donkey cock. I know I came across gards and jhon on this one board and that place was just awful. Stopped posting after like 5t posts.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
We should, really. But the last time we tried, nobody showed up in time apart Monk.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Good god, how did you think that? She's not a bitch, she's just a bit of a liar. I'm the total opposite. I'm a bitch but I don't lie.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
haha, there a a ton of Lady posters in forums....I think.....meh, fuck them, they all suck. Besides, my name in just about any wrestling forum will be Piper related.

Anyways, she posted a fake pic (she says it is her sister or something, can't remember) for like 3 years and then we all busted her.

I don't mind her and I actually like her but that was pretty lulz. We used the picture links in the photos she posted and found a few pages like MySpace and whatever that had these pictures, yet none of the sites belonged to her.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Two other stories:

One guy posted a picture of some Egyptian singer and said it was him. A lot of people bought it because the pictures looked mostly legit, but he then posted one with the guy sprawled out on a piano, I think it was, and that is when someone somehow found out the singer's name and posted a site.

Another dude (actually, might have been the same dude with the Egyptian pics, can't remember) posted pictures of him and his girlfriend to prove he actually had one....only it was his sister.