i's so illiterate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Ito. ..... even tho you never band me everytime im active cause Ir a stupidity. Im going yo continue posting elzewere cause your all fucking fucked in yhe head. Sick of cleaning up this mess

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Ito. ..... even tho you never band me everytime im active cause Ir a stupidity. Im going yo continue posting elzewere cause your all fucking fucked in yhe head. Sick of cleaning up this mess

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
gqèijasdiogjerklqgjlòkadsgkaldladkslfasdòjkln cxioverjioèjpgvasdfa

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Ir liek be humiliated by homeles childs . And kanye west

Beer

Reaction score
The BTB Interview - February

Adam says:
Ok so here I am with BkB Headliner
*Generic applause*
so let's start with how you first came across BTB?

James says:
I was a nub on another shitty website, and decided to give the section there a look. Admittedly, the BTBs there were pretty damn horrible, but it still got me motivated to try it and be horrible at booking along with the rest of that section. I'd like to think I'm not as crap these days.

Adam says:
massive lol. I'd like to assure you, you're not

James says:
The guy who "taught me", for lack of a better term, had a BTB featuring every top star from the '90s set in 2008 (yes, that's when I started booking), so it's fair to say I wasn't learning from one of the best. I'm not sure what the backstory for the fed was, but everyone, from WWF/E, TNA and WCW was there.

Adam says:
There's nothing wrong with that. I had alot of top 90's stars in my 2006 thread. Though to be fair, half of them weren't my choice, randyorton24 can take half that credit, but obviously if you're not good enough, then it just looks silly

James says:
It seems a little ridiculous when it's a created thread with every superstar you've ever thought was good. I remember the ending of your '06 thread. Used to enjoy that alot actually.

Adam says:
lol thanks. Yeah, well, maybe in the future, it'll make a return. But for now, 03 all the way

James says:
'03 plz. Yes.

Adam says:
ok so onto your first thread, what was it, and how was it?

James says:
Like I said, originally it wasn't really my thread - I inherited it (God that sounds gay in a BTB sense). It was called SWA, although I'm drawing a blank on what that actually stood for. Sadistic Wrestling Alliance maybe? If it was that, it didn't make a whole lot of sense though, because it wasn't exactly hardcore.

Adam says:
sounds awful, tbh

James says:
Like the name, it sucked. When I inherited it, it was coming up to the Royal Rumble of this created thread (called something else, I can't remember what), so that was one of my first shows. Awful probably isn't strong enough.

Adam says:
haha

James says:
I think I had Undertaker win because, well, the guy didn't actually have any feuds going for the champion Austin headed into whatever the big show was. I also forgot I had Brock Lesnar on the roster at one point because it wasn't my roster so he was left off a couple of shows.

Adam says:
Austin as champion is always ratings

James says:
Oops.

Adam says:
lol @ forgetting Lesnar, sounds like a right clusterfuck you inherited. ok so after that, you moved onto your first WWE thread, am I right?

James says:
Probably. I can't quite remember if it was right after that, but I did have a WWE thread.
The guy who was still "teaching me" told me I needed a big storyline for the thread and I didn't have one, so it was awfully confusing. I was also told that you HAD to post RAW on Monday etc, so I was doing that along with my partner at the time, Gards. He scared me off partners for good.

Adam says:
bahaha. Nazi, and not a good Nazi, like Szumi <3

James says:
No such thing as a bad Nazi.

Adam says:
do you remember when you first came around, you TIPED LIEK DIS AND OMG HAI. I wanted to beat you with a dictionary so bad

James says:
Yeah, used to do it to annoy you. It always worked, tbhayley.
These days trolling you about Wayne Rooney is easier.

Adam says:
I would like to point out tbhayley is fucking annoying and totally stupid. anyways, back to BTB, who were your inspirations (if any) to write?

James says:
Ehm, originally, like I said, some crappy guys at another site. They sucked, so the less said about them, the better.

betrayed:(