Is Paul Heyman creating a new Dangerous Alliance?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is this really happening? Will Brock, Punk, and the Shield form the new Dangerous Alliance by Heyman?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Would be alright to watch, I suppose. Don't think they're going down that route though. But who knows.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The stable would be a great one as they're all entertaining in their own rights. It would be really enjoyable and by this way they wouldn't have to feud each other to break off. It'd be a nice and interesting stable for sure.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Looks to me like the Shield are mercenaries. Wouldn't shock me if someone else (Cena) hires them to help Rock retain at EC, setting up the triple threat. If that happens, I'll actually enjoy Cena for once.

Reactions: Dat Kid1

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
That would be great . But I think the shield just want the money . So who paid them for Beating down the thee faces ? Ryder?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Looks to me like the Shield are mercenaries. Wouldn't shock me if someone else (Cena) hires them to help Rock retain at EC, setting up the triple threat. If that happens, I'll actually enjoy Cena for once.

Cena hiring Shield? Sounds good. But if he's to turn heel that whole "can't beat Rock" shtick leading to him beating the crap out of him with a chair at WM to win the belt sounds good too.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Cena hiring Shield? Sounds good. But if he's to turn heel that whole "can't beat Rock" shtick leading to him beating the crap out of him with a chair at WM to win the belt sounds good too.

He doesn't need to turn heel to do this. He can call it giving Punk "a taste of his own medicine"

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
He doesn't need to turn heel to do this. He can call it giving Punk "a taste of his own medicine"

Still think it'd be too heelish for Cena. Kids would feel conflicted. :dawg:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Get over it people, Cena will never ever turn heel, he enjoys torturing us with his smiley troll face and lame promos. :upset:

Reactions: Roi

Ash

Jobber
Reaction score
It sounds interesting and would be a mighty force so I hope so!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Actually I would prefer if the Shield were attacking heels and faces. I guess if they allign with Heyman, it'd be sick too though.

Reactions: seabs