Is Paul Heyman creating a new Dangerous Alliance?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
Which means Cena will be turning heel 5 years from now :jeritroll:

You had my hopes high man :obama:

My guess is 3, the best thing any one can really hope for is Ryback continues for a few years and catches fire. He's the new Cena it seems.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
My guess is 3, the best thing any one can really hope for is Ryback continues for a few years and catches fire. He's the new Cena it seems.

I'd still take Ryback as the face of the company over Cena.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah right, Cena turns heel and then Stone Cold returns and a new era begins.

:pity:

anyway, about that alliance, there was an article there on Wwe.com about that, so it's not happening. Wwe wouldn't spoil something as big as this with an article on their site.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
GTI said:
Yeah right, Cena turns heel and then Stone Cold returns and a new era begins.

:pity:

anyway, about that alliance, there was an article there on Wwe.com about that, so it's not happening. Wwe wouldn't spoil something as big as this with an article on their site.

You really think Cena won't turn heel as soon as a new cash cow is found?

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
seabs said:

slight chance, wouldn't count on it. Cena still sells like crazy, and so far he's had a pretty good start this year. Marks love the hell out of him, no point in turning him heel. It would take minimum 3 years to make a superstar as famous and catchy as Cena is, and by then, he would be too old and tired to book as a main event heel.

seabs said:

slight chance, wouldn't count on it. Cena still sells like crazy, and so far he's had a pretty good start this year. Marks love the hell out of him, no point in turning him heel. It would take minimum 3 years to make a superstar as famous and catchy as Cena is, and by then, he would be too old and tired to book as a main event heel.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
GTI said:

In 3 years he'll be 38, heel Hogan was 43 in 96 / 97 time...

Ryback will be be the next star if all goes as planned it seems then he'll turn.