Is Matt Hardy in Shape?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You honestly never say never with WWE but you got to remember how he left. He pretty much forced his way out of WWE and left on pretty bad terms. People have been hired back after doing worse so I'll say maybe but considering that and the fact that he was going through all that shit he was going through I'm gonna bank on them not wanting him back anytime soon.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE would never bring him back because of the way he acted on his way out last time plus look at how much trouble he has got himself in since he left. He is only out of jail because he went into rehab. Plus he isn't going to make WWE any money so they won't bring him back ever as a wrestler.

Seak

Reaction score
1. Photoshop can make anyone look skinny, there are people who earn a living making people look better through image manipulation.
2. Even if he loses weight, he will always been known as Fat Hardy.
3. I never say never with WWE...but I highly doubt he'll ever be back in the organization.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Fuck, I had to scroll down real quick because my parents were in the room, haha.

I don't think Matt Hardy's condition really matters as far as a WWE return is concerned. I highly doubt they'd take him back.

Deuce

Reaction score
His girlfriend is pretty hot, I don't care for Matt but I would like to see him in ROH. He could be big in that industry even though I'm not a fan of him...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that he would be a huge heel in ROH because I can't see the fans getting behind him. He worked their a bit in 05 when WWE fired him but I don't think he will be welcomed as kindly as before.

Deuce

Reaction score
I think that he would be a huge heel in ROH because I can't see the fans getting behind him. He worked their a bit in 05 when WWE fired him but I don't think he will be welcomed as kindly as before.

He could be a huge heel in ROH, I totally agree with you but I don't think he would be booked in many matches to start. The reason I think this is they won't want to make him big in the business as much as they wanted to in '05 is because he left before all that could happen. ROH doesn't like it when superstars do that...

ROH fans would shit on Matt like they did to his brother back in the day. He offers nothing.

Of course they would, the fans could care less if he came back to ROH. He does offer something, some okay matches... against the ROH champion.