Is Jinder Getting Over?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Jinder is receiving a lukewarm reception because he plays the typical foreign heel who loathes American values which wrestling fans have seen far too many times. Fans don't see Jinder as a real challenge to Randy Orton. It also doesn't help him that his entourage are small Indian men who are referred to as the Bollywood Boys.
Jinder's push came out of nowhere and, aside from winning that si:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ack challenge, his most prolific win was over Jack Swagger on Raw. Fans see him as getting a push because Vince McMahon wants to expand business into India. Jinder is the main event heel of the month and I see his match against Randy Orton as a foregone conclusion. Randy beats Jinder by RKO for the win to successfully retain his title.

Last edited:

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Yes. And I too want them to just go for him winning the belt.

In addition to that, they seemed to be building to a Jinder/Rusev feud before Rusev's injury and subsequent surgery, and I think that continuing their feud (with the title involved this time) would be a great way to build the WWE Network internationally. In fact, based on how big the Jinder thing is getting in India, I think it would be stupid of WWE to put all of that momentum to a screeching halt.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yes. And I too want them to just go for him winning the belt.

In addition to that, they seemed to be building to a Jinder/Rusev feud before Rusev's injury and subsequent surgery, and I think that continuing their feud (with the title involved this time) would be a great way to build the WWE Network internationally. In fact, based on how big the Jinder thing is getting in India, I think it would be stupid of WWE to put all of that momentum to a screeching halt.
Idea. Last week, Rusev said if he didn't get what he wanted, he would do something about it, but on this week, he didn't even show up. Maybe he'll interrupt the Backlash main event and make it a no contest, and get his Championship match in a triple threat at Money in the Bank