• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score
I stated this before. I believe he will relinquish the title and then appear in the Royal Rumble and win it. Ziggler vs Styles is a great match up on paper. Yes Nakamura is rumored to win but only to have Styles vs Nakamura. Maybe Ziggler wins the Rumble, Styles drops the title at Elimination Chamber so Nakamura and Styles can still be a match

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I stated this before. I believe he will relinquish the title and then appear in the Royal Rumble and win it. Ziggler vs Styles is a great match up on paper. Yes Nakamura is rumored to win but only to have Styles vs Nakamura. Maybe Ziggler wins the Rumble, Styles drops the title at Elimination Chamber so Nakamura and Styles can still be a match

>Dolph Ziggler

>WrestleMania main event

I mean it could happen, wouldn't believe it until I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: TrueAlpha

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score
>Dolph Ziggler

>WrestleMania main event

I mean it could happen, wouldn't believe it until I saw it.

I’m sure Vince is very keen to still keep Ziggler knowing his talent and how well he could do in the indies which frightens Vince. Maybe Ziggler stated to Vince the US title isn’t enough to keep him at the company, so Vince made an offer to main event Wrestlemania and win the title, hopefully with a new gimmick.

Crash

Reaction score
I don't want all the belts looking to same. That is stupid.
It works for UFC cause the belt looks fucking awesome and there is too many divisions to make a different model for each one.

But I agree that the WWE should use different looking belts and in my opinion go back to the old ones, they looked great and there was no point in changing them.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What should they look like then? Just curious.

Something classic looking would be cool.
latest

Really though, idc. I don't even watch rasslin atm. Not sure why I am in this thread lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Crash

Reaction score
Something classic looking would be cool.
latest

Really though, idc. I don't even watch rasslin atm. Not sure why I am in this thread lol.
I like that design too, but I think the current one is fine too.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
we've already been through this last year. Last year he had the opportunity to leave the company after a high-profile feud with a title on the line and this year he has the opportunity to leave as a champion. So either he leaves now and has a good lasting impression or he comes back, with a bit more attention to his name, eventually lose that attention and turn into a low carder again.

Both in work and shoot he keeps on saying that he's the hardest working man and the best in-ring guy they have, yet the proof isn't there. This feels like I'm breaking up with him rn but he's not cutting it for me anymore lol. Everytime I look at him I just feel bad because he looks so empty. It seems as if this business really drained him over the past couple of years

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
You guys prefer this???

New-Intercontinental-United-States-Title-Belt-Design.jpg

I think the IC and US title are the only remaining belts that still look "old school" and I like them that way.
[doublepost=1513798316][/doublepost]As for Dolph's WWE status is concerned, I hope he is really leaving this time... Been teasing it every year lately.
Both of those suck. The current US title is fine and the oval Intercontinental Title is easily the best IC title

Crash

Reaction score
Both of those suck. The current US title is fine and the oval Intercontinental Title is easily the best IC title
I hated the oval IC title so much... Classic is best looking IMO.

JBan

Reaction score
Nah he's gonna start destroying the belt and saying he's the real top star of WWE.
Then he'll be fired for destroying the belt so he'll go and join Los Ingobernables. Him and Naito can be the Belt Destroyers.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have a feeling he is receiving a push, will be gone until the Rumble, return there and either a) Win it (unlikely) or b) Put up a great performance (likely). Then, assuming b occurs, he will challenge the current US title holder (either Baron will be given it again or a match is made to crown a new US champ)