is CM Punk leaving wwe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Will CM Punk leave wwe after his contract is done in a few months? since he hasn't signed his new contract. anyone else heard of this?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
No. CM Punk will be doing the Jericho thing at most if he doesn't re-sign. There's far too much stock in it for him to possibly do a story with Stone Cold down the line (not saying Austin will make an in-ring return, but the hint a few weeks back is intriguing). Punk is NOT going to leave the WWE.

fuzzy

Reaction score
i read taht he wasn't too happy with the position he has in wwe right now, but then again you could right about he doing what Jaricho did. you think maybe they're gonna give him a bigger push to make sure he resings, maybe a title run since Orton is in SD now?
it be a real bad move if they let him go.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Punk is supposedly burnt out, which is fair enough, but if its more than that then WWE would be mad to let him go. In my opinion he's the best guy in the whole company right now when it comes to a balance of in-ring and out of the ring ability. I can't see him not getting into the main event before the year's out.

Reaction score
With all the heels they sent to Raw, it would have been perfect to send him to SD, bring Jericho back and SD is looking pretty good. I don't see him walking away for a long time, especially to go somewhere else. He'd never return to TNA and I don't think he'd make half on the indies that he would in WWE, although he'd be making substantially more than he did before he signed with Vince, as all guys who are "former WWE superstars" do on the indies.

...god...

Reaction score
I heard they partially maybe moved (most of the reason, obviously, is for Awesome Kong) Beth Phoenix to Raw to make Punk happy as apparently they're in a [serious] relationship? Never ever knew they were dating, not sure if it's ever been confirmed.

fuzzy

Reaction score
well i think he's gonna leave soon, just like batista did.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I think Punk might take a break, and come back with a fresh character. I would be up with that, especially because of his horrible time as S.E.S leader.

...god...

Reaction score
Horrible time?! Talk about the biggest fucking missed boat to put the title on someone. The absolute pinnacle of the guy's talent displayed. He was RIDICULOUSLY over and was cutting consistently the best promos next to Jericho in the business.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Thats the point. If he was given the title his whole thing would've meant something. The S.E.S storyline(imo) died after he feuded with rey mysterio. after that, i felt he was doing the same thing week after week, and it got stale. But yes, i do think he should've gotten the title so the s.e.s. storyline would have that extra kick.

...god...

Reaction score
It wasn't really a horrible time though, it was still entertaining as hell. He needs to grow his hair back out and take over Raw.

1chiban

Reaction score
He needs to win this feud with Orton now that Randy's moved to Smackdown. Perhaps someone from Smackdown costs Orton in order to start a new feud? Can't really think who though :/

imported_Ant

Reaction score
My guess is its just a negotiating tactic. WWE won't let him go though.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Could be just that ^^^^ but you never know what really is happening behind the scenes, it might turn out to be more than just a new contract.
with batistsa leaving, Vince had baby batista, but i don't think that he has anyone even close to a baby punk.
still think he's leaving though.

on the same topic, michelle mc cool is also leaving but that could just be a storyline though?