Is Chris Benoit the greatest technical wrestler of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Inb4 people debate his mental health bla bla bla. We've done that before.

It's not a debate really.. autopsy of his brain proved his brain was beyond fucked

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Inb4 people debate his mental health bla bla bla. We've done that before.

@[Crayo], I don't know if you've noticed, but your sig isn't working... for me anyways.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
When was the last time a Benoit thread ended pleasantly?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
When was the last time a Benoit thread ended pleasantly?

Define pleasantly. I don't see anything unpleasant that has occurred thus far ITT

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Define pleasantly. I don't see anything unpleasant that has occurred thus far ITT

... ya know without the whole overly concussed, Daniel was crossfaced, Benoit was rapid posts

Granted, it hasn't happened... yet.

It's too easy. Benoit slashing his throat before headbutting, Benoit is rabid, his eyes are glazed over....

Granted, it hasn't happened... yet

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Any who gonna swing this back round to topic. Yeah he is one of the best I personally enjoyed him more then any one else from a technical stand point. One name which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned is Lou Thesz. He's widely regarded as a great technician. Kurt also, sure he lacks some basic psychology but he has great crispness.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
Any who gonna swing this back round to topic. Yeah he is one of the best I personally enjoyed him more then any one else from a technical stand point. One name which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned is Lou Thesz. He's widely regarded as a great technician. Kurt also, sure he lacks some basic psychology but he has great crispness.

I mentioned Angle. Lou Thesz probably wasn't mentioned because none of us were born when he was wrestling

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I mentioned Angle. Lou Thesz probably wasn't mentioned because none of us were born when he was wrestling

...yet TNA continues to stick Hogan in the drawing segment of their program

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
- Hiroshi Hase
- Nick Bockwinkel
- Bryan Danielson
- Nigel McGuinness
- Tamon Honda

And few more guys.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Stop talking about Punk please, we are having a debate on the all time greatest technical wrestlers. Punk is a great wrestler in his own rights, but he isnt close to competeting with the greatest of all times.

Benoit isnt the greatest technical wrestler of all times either, but he certainly is one of the best.

1)Brett Hart
2)Angle
3)Benoit