IPW: Impact Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Best Match--Bentley VS Kaz--A more entertaining match then I thought it would be and was shocked with Bentley pulling it out in the end especially with the odds he had to face.

Worst Match--Abyss Vs Ken Doane--Somebody has to job to someone, I understand that lol.

Best Promo--YBA's--I liked the attack on Bentley after his upset victory and Randy talking to Shawn afterwards about it. I really like it when people create their own stables.

Worst Promo--Carlito's Cabana--The wrestlers were well written but I just don't like them. I don't find Striker interesting in the least.

Overall--A solid show with Orton moreless stealing the whole thing. Orton is entertaining enough to do it though. I see YBA becoming bigger and bigger with Orton leading the way when he wins the World Championship

Qwake

Wednesday Night Explosion!

Styles: Hello and welcome everybody to Wednesday Night Explosion, I am Joey Styles here with Mike Adamle and what a show we have in store for you all tonight!

Adamle: That’s right Joey, there is so much going on here tonight with what occurred last week. Randy Orton announced that he had made a faction which he calls YBA, we are still unsure of what that means but hopefully we find out tonight. There is that and so much more…

“Shawn Micheals’ theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring holding a microphone as the crowd begin to chant his nameâ€￾

HBK: Last week, after I had left the arena my nephew, Matt Bentley, was in a match with Kazarian. Matt won the match but afterwards he was attacked by Kazarian and the Tag Team Champions just like at No Way Out only this time Randy Orton helped out afterwards. Right now Matt is lying in a hospital bed with bruises all down his body, a badly hurt neck and numerous other injuries and won’t be out until a few more weeks, lucky for you four men he isn’t to seriously hurt and he should be out in a couple of weeks. But just because he isn’t to badly hurt doesn’t mean I am going to let you four off easily because the next time I see you four I am going to kick your teeth right down your throat! Randy, if you think that hurting my family is a way of getting at me then you are right, you have really pissed me off but all this has done is made me even more hyped to get in the ring with you and beat you down to a bloody pulp, I will leave you in the ring broken and battered so you are lying on the ground within an inch of your life! Kazarian, Haas and Benjamin, when you got involved with Randy Orton was definitely the worst mistake in your entire careers maybe even lives because when I take out Orton you three will be going down with him. This week there has been so much talk about the YBA and how they attacked Matt and by the end of the week there will be talk about how the Heart Break Kid destroyed every man in the YBA! Randy, you have hyped me up for our match at Extreme Chaos which was bad on your behave because you have made me go from teaching you a lesson to beating the hell out of you which I will do so in three weeks time and if any of your little friends want to get involved they better be prepared to get a Sweet Chin Music to the face because I am ready to deliver it! So Randy, are you ready to go one on one with the Show Stopper?!

“Randy Orton’s theme hits as he walks down the entrance ramp smiling, Micheals walks towards the ropes ready to get out of the ring and go after him until Kazarian, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas slide into the ring from behind. All three men begin to punch away at the heart break kid, Micheals drops to the mat as they stomp on his body. Randy Orton slides into the ring and joins in on the stomping while Charlie Haas grabs a steel chair from outside of the ring, he hands it to Randy Orton who cracks it down on the side of Micheals’ head. Randy slams it down across the head of HBK a couple more times as Kaz and the tag Champs lift HBK up into an RKO from Orton. HBK lies on the mat motionless as Orton picks up the microphoneâ€￾

Randy: Hey Shawn, I thought you were going to get revenge? Have I ever told you how much you and your nephew Matt Bentley look the same, well, right now you do anyway with the blood pouring out of your head. I may have pissed you off Shawn but there is no way that you are going to get revenge because the YBA are unstoppable, we have taken out one of the so called greatest wrestlers ever and his nephew without even being hurt at all. This is our show Shawn, and I advise you to stay off of it, unless you enjoy getting beaten down! Somebody get down here and get this piece of crap out of my ring, right now we all have some more important things to take care of!

“Randy’s theme hits again as the YBA all raise their hands in the air before leaving as the EMTs get down to the ring and take Micheals awayâ€￾

Styles: Oh My God! Another brutal attack by the YBA but this time it was on matt Bentley’s uncle who we all know as the heart break kid Shawn Micheals!

Adamle: Look at the blood flow out of the head of Micheals, its terrible! Somebody better try and put and end to the YBA before all of this gets more out of hand then it already is…

Styles: I agree Mike. Randy Orton is disgraceful and someone really needs to put him in his place…

Commercial Break

Styles: Welcome back to Explosion, right now Cody Rhodes and Elijah Burke are waiting in the ring as their match is about to start…

Match 1
Cody Rhodes Vs Elijah Burke

The bells ring as the match is started; Elijah Burke stretches his legs as Cody Rhodes slowly moves towards him. Cody quickly runs at him for a clothesline but Elijah ducks down, Rhodes continues running as he bounces off the ropes to come back. He gets back to Burke who ducks and brings him down with a hard arm drag, both men get back up to their feet. Cody Rhodes turns around to Elijah who cracks him in the face with a couple of hard punches; Cody stumbles backward into the ropes as Elijah Irish whips him across the ring. Cody Rhodes runs back towards Elijah and is dropped by a clothesline from Burke, Rhodes gets right back up into a few more lefts and rights. Elijah Burke binds up with him, he knees Rhodes in the stomach a couple of times before hitting him with a snap suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Cody Rhodes gets the shoulder up. Cody gets back up holding his back in pain; Elijah gets up and gives him another knee to the mid section before knocking Rhodes off his feet with a dropkick. Cody Rhodes lies on the mat just out from the turnbuckle, Elijah Burke runs and nails Cody with a move Burke likes to call Outer limits elbow drop, Burke stays on Rhodes who is holding his chest in pain for the pin, 1…2…and Rhodes just manages to kick out in time. Elijah Burke gets up and begins to hype up the crowd, Cody Rhodes takes his time getting up as he holds his chest in pain. Cody finally gets up; he turns around and stumbles into a hard STO by the debuting Elijah Burke. Cody Rhodes lies on the mat in a lot of pain but Elijah pulls him back up and pushes him into the turnbuckle chest first, Rhodes stays in that position still in pain as Burke runs up and nails him with the Elijah Express right into the back. Cody Rhodes drops down holding his back in pain as Elijah Burke goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Elijah Burke!​

Styles: What an impressive debut here from Elijah Burke, he has a lot of talent and I cannot wait to see more from him here in IPW!

Adamle: Me either Joey, he brings some young blood to the roster and has a very interesting style of wrestling. I hope to see more from the newcomer…

The camera then goes backstage to JB…

JB: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guests at this time, they are Mr Kennedy and the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho. Tonight, you two will team up to take on the team of Christian Cage and Kurt Angle, what are your thoughts going into this match?

Jericho: Well JB, I for one am not worried one little bit because I already have got a win over Kurt Angle. The only thing in this match that I am looking to do is get revenge on him for what he did to me last week when he made me get hit by the RKO and lose the match!

Kennedy: My feelings are exactly the same Chris, I got the win over Christian Cage at No Way Out but tonight I am going to get in a little revenge after what he said to me last week!

JB: Do you two feel as though you will be able to work together to get the win over your two opponents tonight?

Jericho: Kennedy, we aren’t the best of friends but we don’t have anything against each other so I think we will get along fine tonight, we both have a little in common and that is we have numerous wins over Christian Cage…

Kennedy: haha yeah, but it’s not like it’s hard to beat him. We are on the same page but I don’t know about Kurt or Christian, for all we know they might hate each other. Oh Chris, I have been thinking of a good team name for tonight match, what do you think of “Team Kennedyâ€￾

Jericho: That’s not my style Kennedy, how about “World Heavyweight Champion featuring Mr Kennedyâ€￾ it sounds good to me.

Kennedy: Hell no Jericho, that makes me sound like some sidekick like Robin is to Batman! We all know Mr Kennedy is no sidekick, what everybody does know is that Team Kennedy is going to be getting the win here tonight.

Jericho: That’s right Kennedy but you got the team name all screwed up again, team name is Y…2…K! Now that’s a good name for a winning team. And the winner of the match will be, Mrrrrrrrr Jericho………

Kennedy: Kennedy………

Jericho: Jericho!!!!!!!

Kennedy: Kennedy!!!!!!!

JB: Okay, thanks for your time…

Kennedy and Jericho both leave laughing as it goes to a Commercial Break

“Christopher Daniels theme hits as he makes his way down to the announce table holding his X-Division title while the crowd boo. Chris Sabin’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with boos from the crowd, the boos turn to cheers as Jamie Noble’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ringâ€￾

Match 2
Chris Sabin Vs Jamie Noble

The bell rings and the match is started as both men look over at the X-Division Champion at the announce table, they then both turn their attention to each other and begin circling the ring. Chris Sabin goes at Noble for a quick clothesline but Jamie Noble runs underneath his arm and run off the ropes, Noble returns and goes for a clothesline of his own but Sabin ducks leaving Noble to continue running. Jamie bounces off the ropes yet again, he runs back towards Chris Sabin and ducks under his right arm and get him in a waist lock from behind. Noble holds it in as Chris Sabin slowly makes his way to the ropes before Jamie pushes him against then and rolls backwards onto the mat for a quick pin but Sabin pushes Noble off before the ref can even begin to count. Jamie Noble quickly turns around to run back but he runs right into a hard right hand by Sabin, Sabin follows up with more rights and lefts before Irish whipping Jamie Noble into the ropes. Jamie comes running back at Chris Sabin, Noble baseball slides under his legs and when Sabin turns around he is knocked off his feet by a dropkick from Noble. Both men get right back up and this time Noble gives Sabin a couple of punches to the body followed up with an Irish whip into the ropes, Sabin begins running back as Noble sprints at him and ducks the clothesline attempt, both men bounce off the ropes on different sides of the ring only to meet in the middle of the ring with cross bodies to one another. Both men drop to the mat and roll to opposite sides of the ring, they each then get right back up and start to trade punches with one another. Jamie Noble gets the better of Sabin and continues punching him until Chris Sabin backs down into the turnbuckle, Noble runs and hits him with a monkey flip but Sabin lands on his feet behind his opponent, Jamie turns around and runs right into a hard kick to the mid section by Sabin followed by a dropkick which takes Noble down. Chris Sabin goes for a quick pin, 1…and Jamie Noble gets the shoulder up.

Christopher Daniels: Well Mike and Joey, it’s a very close match up thus far. These two really compare well to one another but once you compare them with someone like me, the Fallen Angel, you know what greatness truly is…

Chris Sabin gets right back up; he stomps down on the body of Jamie Noble a couple of times before pulling him back up to his feet. Chris Sabin chops the chest of Noble but Noble comes right back with a chop of his own, Sabin gets the upper hand by giving a hard knee shot to the mid section of Jamie Noble, he then Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Jamie leans against the turnbuckle in the corner as Chris Sabin sprints at him but Noble moves out of the corner, Sabin puts his hands out to stop himself from running into the turnbuckle, when he turns around he is hit with a knee to the stomach followed by a hard snap suplex from Noble. Jamie Noble goes down for a pin, 1…and Chris Sabin is able to get the shoulder up. Jamie Noble gets back up with the crowd cheering for him, he picks Chris Sabin up who is slightly holding his back, he gives him a couple of punches to the head before going for an Irish whip, however, Sabin is able to counter with an Irish whip of his own sending Noble into the ropes but Jamie is able to hold the ropes and stop himself from running back. Chris Sabin quickly dashes towards Jamie Noble who is leaning on the ropes but right at the last second Noble ducks and holds the top rope down leaving Sabin to go right over them and down to the ground outside the ring. Chris Sabin lies outside the ring holding his back as the ref begins to count him out, 1…2…3…4…5…Sabin manages to get back up to his feet but once he turns around he is nailed with a huge flying cross body over the top rope from Jamie Noble, both men lie outside the ring in pain. The ref restarts his count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…Jamie Noble gets back up and picks Chris Sabin up, he rolls Sabin into the ring follows him in before covering him, 1…2…and Sabin manages to kick out at 2.

Christopher Daniels: Some good back and fourth action, this is the sort of match I would like to have someday but every time I get in a match it’s very hard to make it competitive because I just dominate my opponent. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top here although they will not be much of a threat to me either way.

Jamie Noble gets up and raises his arms in the air as he builds more momentum; Chris Sabin gets up onto his knees until Noble walks over to pick him up only to get a thumb to the eye. Jamie Noble stumbles backwards blinded in one eye, he turns around and holds onto the ropes as Chris Sabin uses that time to get back up and recuperate. Jamie Noble turns around as his vision slowly starts to comeback but Chris Sabin quickly gets on the offence with hard kicks to the lower body of Jamie Noble, he continues to hit Noble with thunderous kicks until he lifts him up and places him upside down on the turnbuckle leaving him hanging in reverse. Jamie Noble tries to get out of it but he is unable to, Chris Sabin moves to the other side of the ring, he then sprints at Jamie Noble and connects with the hesitation dropkick. Jamie Noble hangs off the turnbuckle upside down barely moving after that move, Chris Sabin then smirks before slowly moving back to the other side of the ring, he then charges and hits Jamie Noble with yet another hesitation dropkick. Jamie Noble falls off the turnbuckle onto his back, he lies on the mat in agony as Sabin goes for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Noble gets the shoulder up! Chris Sabin slaps the mat angrily before getting up; he begins arguing with the ref telling him that it was three as Jamie Noble slowly starts to get up on all fours. Chris Sabin looks around at the crowd who are chanting Noble’s name, he gets up and walks right into Chris Sabin who lifts him up onto his shoulders for the Cradle Shot but before he is able to tie over Jamie Noble’s legs Noble drops down behind Sabin, Chris Sabin turns around into a kick to the gut by Jamie followed by a huge Tiger Bomb he likes to call “the Noblillizerâ€￾. Chris Sabin lies on the mat barely able to move as Jamie Noble holds him in a sitting pin position, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, Jamie Noble!​

Styles: An impressive victory here for Jamie Noble, that should get him a definite shot at the X-Division title. Chris Sabin put up a good fight but it may have been pure luck that Noble was able to slip out of the Cradle Shot…

Adamle: Yeah, I have a feeling that if Sabin had of hit the Cradle Shot it would have been all over but for Noble to counter into the Nobillizer was great and lucky for him! We could see a great match between Noble and Daniels for the X-Division title!

The camera then goes backstage to the YBA locker-room…

Randy: I am really impressed with what you three have been able to do lately, I mean, I thought that when we made our alliance I would have to teach you all a lot but so far you guys have done great. You took out Matt Bentley, helped me take out Shawn Micheals and pretty soon this show will be ours…

Kazarian: We couldn’t have done it without you Randy, one little question though, what does YBA stand for?

Randy: Young Blood Alliance. We are all young and talented and everyone in this damn business should praise the ground we walk on but instead they all praise that washed up has been known as Shawn Micheals. In time to come, these people will realize that we are the present and the future and that people like Shawn Micheals are worthless just like them! So gentlemen, next week we shall make a stand to Eric Bishoff and the rest of IPW to show that we mean business…

Benjamin: I agree Randy and we will back you up next week. We will prove to IPW and the world that we will not be messed with!

Haas: Yeah, and soon enough people will realize that we are the best team in the world because now that Bentley and Micheals are out of the way, all that is left for us to do is claim more gold. Randy, you beat Chris Jericho last week and the very next time you face him in the ring you could easily win the World title from him, and Kaz, you could be X-Division Champion in no time not to mention the Worlds Greatest Tag Team already being the Tag Champs!

Randy: That’s right Charlie, once I kill the legend of Shawn Micheals the thing for me to do is to become the World Heavyweight Champion. But right now let’s not worry about that, lets celebrate the era of the YBA!

Commercial Break​

“Melina’s theme hits as she makes her way down to boos from the crowd alongside Matt Striker, Mickie James’ theme then hits as she skips down to the ring while the crowd cheerâ€￾

Match 3
Melina with Matt Striker Vs Mickie James

The bells ring as Melina, the “teachers petâ€￾ starts to talk with Matt Striker in the corner who stands on the apron, Mickie James runs over and goes for a clothesline which Melina ducks leaving Mickie to knock Striker off the apron and down to the ground. Mickie James turns around into a boot to the stomach followed by a few punches to the head by Melina, Melina then pushes Mickie into the turnbuckle and begins to lay into her with rights and lefts. The ref comes over and slowly pushes Melina back away from the Women’s Champion but as the ref pushes her back out of the corner she slaps the face of Mickie James which gets her fired up. Mickie runs out of the corner and takes her down with a hard clothesline, Melina gets right back up and stumbles into yet another clothesline taking her right back down to the canvas. Melina gets back up, Mickie comes at her with rights and lefts which knock Melina backwards into the ropes, James then grabs her and Irish whips her across the ring, Melina turns around to run back and goes for a clothesline on the Women’s Champ who ducks leaving Melina to continue running, Melina again turns around to run back but this time Mickie pounces onto her and takes her down to the mat while hammering away with punches to the face as Melina tries to cover up. Mickie James rolls off her and shouts out to the fans who all begins to cheer, she picks Melina up only to get a hard kick to the mid section, she then takes Mickie off her feet with a dropkick to the body. Both women get back up to their feet, they slowly move towards to middle of the ring trading punches with one another, James goes for a spinning back kick to the gut of Melina but she is able to catch James’ foot, Melina spins her around and once Mickie is front on with Melina she gets hit with a snap suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Mickie gets the shoulder up.

Matt Striker begins clapping on the outside of the ring; he cheers Melina on as she bends down and picks up the Women’s Champion. She gives Mickie a couple of hard punches to the face before Irish whipping her into the turnbuckle, James stumbles out of the corner slightly holding his back as Melina comes in and takes her down to the mat with a snapmare, she holds Mickie on the mat in a chin lock as the crowd try to cheer Mickie James on. Mickie James slowly begins to get back up as Melina tries to keep her down on the mat, Mickie slowly gets up and hits Melina with a few hard elbow shots to the mid section, she then fully gets back up and knocks Melina off her feet with a huge dropkick. Melina gets right back, she runs into a hard running cross body from James who then gets up and raises her arms as she builds momentum. Melina gets up holding her back slightly, she grabs James and Irish whips her into the turnbuckle. Mickie leans against the turnbuckle looking tired as Melina runs right at her, Mickie catches her with a knee to the stomach before jumping up and hitting her with a huge hurricanrana from out of the corner. Mickie James slides over for the pin on Melina, 1…2…and Matt Striker sneakily puts Melina’s leg onto the bottom rope causing the ref to stop counting, Mickie James gets up furious as she walks over and starts to shout at Matt Striker. Matt Striker tries acting innocent until the ref walks over and begins talking to him, suddenly from behind Victoria slides into the ring and hits Mickie with the Widow’s Peak as the ref continues talking to Striker, Victoria quickly gets out of the ring and hides as Melina gets up and picks up Mickie James, she then hits her with the Extreme Makeover before going for the pin as James lies on the mat in agony, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner, Melina!​

Styles: What the hell just happened?!

Adamle: While the referee was talking to Matt Striker, Victoria was quickly able to get into the ring and hit Mickie James with the Widow’s Peak but that wasn’t enough, Melina hit her with the Extreme Makeover before getting the pin!

Styles: It looks as though Victoria wants a rematch for the Women’s Championship and at the rate she’s going she is going to get one. Also, Melina is still unbeaten here in IPW!

The camera then goes backstage to JB with AJ Styles…

JB: Hello everyone I am JB, Jeremy Borash and my guest at this time, he is the phenomenal AJ Styles! AJ, what are your thoughts after what the Monster, Abyss did to you last week?

AJ: Well JB, quite frankly I am a little pissed off! Every week Abyss goes down to the ring, he beats up some young guy who is much smaller then him and then right after that match he decides to go and cause them more damage. When I beat Abyss at No Way Out, I thought that I had stopped him from beating up the smaller guys only to have him comeback to Explosion from his loss and go after a steel chair to use on his opponent who he had just beaten, so I ran down to the ring only to be hit with the Black Hole Slam! Well I am sick of it, I am sick of Abyss walking round Explosion like he can do whatever the hell he wants and beating up whoever he pleases so the next time I meet him in the ring I am going to teach him another lesson, last time it was not to mess with smaller guys and this time it’s gonna be not to mess with AJ Styles because I am, simply phenomenal!

Commercial Break​

“D’Lo Brown’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring as the crowd cheer, he gets into the ring as Carlito’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with his Television title while the crowd cheer loudlyâ€￾

Television title match
Carlito Vs D-Lo brown

The bells ring as both men shake hands before backing away from each other; they then slowly circle around one another before binding up in the middle of the ring. D-Lo easily overpowers Carlito, he pushes him backwards into the ropes and the ref causes them to break up. D-Lo Brown walks away as Carlito comes off the ropes, again both men bind up and this time Brown pushes Carlito backwards into the turnbuckle. D-Lo releases him and slowly moves back into the middle of the ring, Carlito charges out of the corner at Brown who ducks a clothesline from the Television Champion leaving him to bounce off the ropes. D-Lo turns around to Carlito who dives at him for a cross body but Brown is able to catch Carlito in mid air, he then slams him down with a hard scoop slam followed by a pin, 1…and Carlito gets the shoulder up in a hurry. D-Lo Brown gets back up, he picks up Carlito who slides holds his back as he is Irish whipped into the ropes, Carlito comes running back and is stopped in his tracks by a hard shoulder block from D-Lo which knocks Carlito off his feet and down to the mat. Carlito gets right back up and runs at D-Lo Brown only to be taken down with yet another shoulder block as Brown goes for a quick pin, 1…and again Carlito gets the easy kick out. D-Lo Brown gets up, he picks Carlito up who starts to hammer away at D-Lo with hard left hands, he goes for an Irish whip but Brown counters with an Irish whip off his own sending Carlito back into the ropes, Carlito bounces off them and runs back towards D-Lo Brown only to take him down with a dropkick which he had walked right into. Both men get right back up, they trade punches for a while until Carlito ducks a huge right arm from Brown, once D-Lo turns around he is kicked in the gut by Carlito before being hit with a snap DDT followed by a pin, 1…2…and D-Lo Brown is able to break out of the cover.

Carlito gets back up to his feet, he helps D-Lo back up who is slightly holding his head after that hard DDT, Brown then knees Carlito in the mid section while he is off guard to get the upper hand. D-Lo Brown gives Carlito a couple of hard punches to the side of the head before taking him down with a quick snap suplex, Carlito rolls out of the ring slightly holding his back, he shakes his head trying to pull himself together as D-Lo Brown follows him to the outside of the ring. Carlito quickly kicks Brown in the stomach, he then follows up with a couple of left hands to the face causing D-Lo to stumble backwards towards the ring post, Carlito runs and jumps at D-Lo Brown for a clothesline but D-Lo moves out of the way just in time leaving Carlito to smash his arm right across the hard ring post. The ref begins to count them out, 1…2…3…4…Carlito holds his arm as D-Lo Brown sees this as an opening and slams Carlito’s arm down across the ring apron, Carlito stumbles backwards slightly moving his arm to see if it is alright but Brown is quick on the attack and he pushes Carlito into the ring post shoulder first. D-Lo Brown grabs Carlito and rolls him back into the ring as he follows, he the goes for a pin, 1…2…and Carlito raises his shoulder to kick out which hurts his arm just that little bit more. D-Lo Brown gets up knowing that he has the match in control, he grabs Carlito’s hurt right arm and lays sideways from his body, Brown then drops his knee down across is as Carlito rolls away holding it in pain. Carlito gets up onto his knees holding his right arm as D-Lo makes his way over to him, Carlito gets up and gives Brown a quick couple of kicks to the stomach causing D-Lo to slightly bend over holding his gut, Carlito then runs at him and knees him in the face causing Brown to raise holding his head, Carlito bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and returns only to take D-Lo down with a huge left arm clothesline, he then drops down onto Brown for the pin, 1…2…and D-Lo Brown manages to kick out.

Carlito sits up on the mat, he begins to shake his right arm to try and get some feeling back into his hurt arm. D-Lo Brown slowly gets up onto his knees, Carlito gets up holding his right arm up by his chest showing that it is hurt, he runs off the ropes and hits Brown with a huge snap dropkick directly to the face of D-Lo which knocks him onto his back. D-Lo Brown gets up holding his face, Carlito looks at the ropes and thinks about a springboard elbow but he knows that his arm has taken to much damage to be able to do that so he gives D-Lo a couple of hard left backhand chops to the chest which cause Brown to stumble backwards into the turnbuckle. D-Lo Brown rests in the corner for a little while as Carlito runs at him but at the last second Brown ducks out of the way leaving Carlito to run right into the turnbuckle, he stumbles backwards right into an arm breaker by D-Lo Brown who then goes down for a pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out just in time. Carlito lies on the mat holding his arm in agony, D-Lo bends down and grabs a hold of Carlito’s right arm, he then pulls him back up to his feet using it before wrenching his arm twice, he holds it in position as Carlito shouts as if he is being tortured. D-Lo punches the wrenched arm a few times, he then pulls Carlito towards him with the wrenched arm and takes him down with a clothesline. Carlito lies on the mat as you see the pain in his eyes from the hurting right arm of his, Carlito slowly sits up still holding the arm as D-Lo Brown runs and bounces off the ropes, he comes at Carlito and goes for Sudden Impact but Carlito sees is coming and quickly lies down flat on the mat leaving Brown to go right over the top of him. Carlito gets back up and stumbles forwards as D-Lo gets back up, Carlito grabs him and takes him down with huge swinging neck breaker which sends Brown rolling out of the ring in pain…

Carlito gets up in the ring and leans against the turnbuckle slightly shaking his arm trying to get bring feeling back into it while the ref counts D-Lo Brown out, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and Brown rolls back into the ring still feeling the effects of the neck breaker. D-Lo slowly starts to get back up until Carlito comes across and gives him a few left hooks to the head, he then runs at Brown only to be nailed with Spinning Sitout Spinebuster known as Sky High! Carlito lies on the mat as D-Lo Brown slowly makes his way over to the turnbuckle which he begins to climb, he gets to the top and sets up for the Lo Down just as Carlito gets back up to his feet as he limps over to the corner. Carlito gives D-Lo a couple of lefts to the head before climbing up the turnbuckle, Carlito then nails him with a huge hurricanrana from the top rope. Both men lie on the mat holding their wounded body parts for a while, Carlito slowly sits up holding his right arm in agony, he then looks up only to see D-Lo coming at him and nearly beheading him with Sudden Impact. Carlito lies on the mat barely moving as D-Lo Brown stays on him for the pin looking confident, 1…2…and somehow Carlito kicks out! D-Lo Brown gets up wondering what else he has to do to get the win to become the new Television title, he looks over at the turnbuckle and begins walking towards it, Carlito then slowly gets back up to his feet this time holding his head as well as his hurt right arm, D-Lo turns around and sees him standing there so he walks back and kicks him in the mid section before grabbing him and setting up for an inverted DDT, Carlito pushes him off sending Brown in front of him before connecting with the Back Cracker out of nowhere!!! D-Lo Brown shakes around on the mat holding his back as Carlito crawls onto him for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner and still Television Champion, Carlito!​

Styles: What a great match, both men really went all out and Carlito came out on top after hitting the Back Cracker in one hell of a match.

Adamle: Yeah, D-Lo Brown was in control for quite sometime throughout that match as he continued to attack the hurt arm of Carlito but in the end Carlito picked up the win to retain…

“The camera then goes backstage to Eric Bishoff’s office…Someone knocks on the door.â€￾

Bishoff: Come in…

“Elijah Burke enters the office as we here cheers from the crowdâ€￾

Bishoff: Elijah Burke, how are you doing?

Elijah: I am doing great thanks Mr Bishoff, I was just coming to thank you for putting me in a match tonight.

Bishoff: No problem, you really impressed me and everyone else out there. There won in what, a minute? Haha.

Elijah: Yeah, well I don’t like to waste my time on people like my opponent and I guess I proved that tonight, didn’t I? It’s great to have finally had my first match and it’s great to be here on Explosion!

Bishoff: Well that’s good because Elijah, I like you and I think you are a great edition to Explosion, I hope to see more of you here. Also, I already have your opponent sorted out for next week.

Elijah: Great, who is it?

Bishoff: Next week, you will go one on one, with Santino Marella!

Elijah: ahhhh, okay. Well, a match is a match, right? I should make short work of him, ill take him on the Elijah Express or maybe show him the Elijah Experience! Thanks Eric and ill see you next week…

“Burke leaves as we go back out to the commentary teamâ€￾

Styles: Indeed it is great to have Elijah Burke here on Explosion!

Adamle: Yeah I totally agree with you Joey. Right now, it is time for our huge tag team Main Event and I am sure it will not disappoint!

“Christian Cage’s theme hits as he cockily makes his way down the ramp with boos from the crowd, Kurt Angle’s theme then hits as he makes his way down the ramp to ‘you suck’ chants. Mr Kennedy’s theme hits as he walks down the entrance ramp and waits outside the ring while the fans cheer, Chris Jericho’s theme fills the arena as do the cheers of the crowd for himâ€￾

Main Event
Christian Cage and Kurt Angle Vs Mr Kennedy and Chris Jericho

Christian Cage and Kurt Angle talk in their corner and try to decide who will start the match; Chris Jericho waits on the other side of the ring warming up. Christian Cage decides to start the match; they both come together in the middle of the ring and test each others strength. Both men try to overpower one another until Christian hits Jericho with a cheap kick to the gut; he then gets him in a side headlock. Chris Jericho runs and throws Cage off into the ropes only for him to return quickly and take Jericho down with a clothesline, Christian runs at the ropes as Y2J gets back up as he ducks the right arm of Cage leaving him to continue running. Chris Jericho quickly turns around just as Christian Cage comes running towards him, Jericho jumps up and hits Cage with a dropkick to the chest. Both men get right back up to their feet; they go punch for punch in the middle of the ring. Chris Jericho begins to build momentum as he lays into Christian Cage with numerous rights and lefts causing Cage to stumble backwards into the ropes; Jericho goes for an Irish whip but Christian holds onto the arm of Jericho and runs right back before taking him down with a hard clothesline. Christian Cage looks at the crowd saying that he outsmarted Chris Jericho who is quick to his feet, Cage turns around into a few right hands to the face by Jericho before giving Cage a knee to the mid section quickly followed up with an arm wrench, he then pulls Cage towards his corner as he tags in Mr Kennedy. Mr Kennedy gets into the ring and kicks Christian Cage in the stomach, Jericho gets out onto the apron as Mr Kennedy grabs Cage and hits him with a snap suplex followed up by the pin attempt, 1…2…and Christian raises the shoulder up off the mat.

Mr Kennedy gets up; he pulls Christian Cage back up to his feet only to get a thumb to the eye. Kennedy stumbles backwards holding his eye as Christian walks over to him, he grabs Mr Kennedy and punches him a couple of times causing Kennedy to back down into the corner turnbuckle. Christian Cage runs and clotheslines him in the corner, Kennedy stumbles out only to be dropped down to the mat by a hard clothesline, Christian Cage then goes for a quick pin, 1…and Mr Kennedy gets the quick kick out still holding his eye which he is starting to get the vision back into. Christian gets right back up to his feet; he stomps down onto the ribs of Kennedy a couple of times and raises his arms in the air taunting. Mr Kennedy gets back up to his feet and walks into a couple of hard rights and lefts to the ribs by Cage, Christian Irish whips him into the turnbuckle corner where his tag team partner Kurt Angle stands. Christian Cage walks over and tags in Angle, both men stand in the ring and repetitively kick Kennedy in the mid section, he drops down to the mat in a sitting position causing Cage and Angle to change their kicks to stomps. Christian exits the ring as Kurt Angle picks Kennedy up, he gives him a European uppercut and the impact from it knocks Kennedy backwards into the turnbuckle. Mr Kennedy leans against the corner holding his ribs slightly, Kurt Angle then fires himself up by giving Kennedy numerous punches to the head and knees to the gut. Mr Kennedy stumbles out of the corner into Kurt Angle who drops him with another huge European uppercut, Kennedy lies on the flat on his back in pain as Kurt goes down for a quick pin, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy is able to kick out.

Chris Jericho stands on the side clapping trying to get Mr Kennedy back into the match, Kurt Angle bends down to pick Kennedy up but gets a couple of hard elbows shots to the head causing Angle to stumble backwards. Mr Kennedy slowly walks towards Jericho but Angle runs at Kennedy and gets him into a waist lock before hitting him with a huge German suplex with a bridging pin, 1…2…and Y2J breaks it up. Kurt Angle begins arguing with the referee about Jericho breaking the pin while Kennedy lies on the mat just out from Christian Cage who begins choking him using the bottom rope, Angle turns around as Cage releases Kennedy and makes the tag. Christian gets into the ring and stomps down on the head and ribs of Mr Kennedy a couple of times before picking him up, Cage knees him in the mid section before nailing him with a DDT which plants Kennedy right on his head. Mr Kennedy lies on the mat in agony as Christian goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy manages to kick out. Christian Cage gets up angrily, looks down at the hurt Mr Kennedy before bending down to pick him up but he gets a boot to the face as Mr Kennedy slowly crawls his way over to Chris Jericho. Mr Kennedy gets fingertips away from tagging in the World Champion, he gets onto his knees but Cage quickly gets over there and lifts Kennedy right up to his feet before hitting him with a huge swinging neck breaker, Kennedy rolls around on the mat holding his hurt body parts as Christian Cage drags him back into the center of the ring. Kurt Angle then tags in, he tells Mr Kennedy to get up as Kennedy reaches up and tries to pull himself back up to his feet using Angle as leverage, Angle hits him with a low dropkick before going down for the pin, 1…2…and again Mr Kennedy is able to get the shoulder up in time.

Kurt Angle gets up as the fans chant “you suckâ€￾ while he shouts at them, Mr Kennedy gets back up onto his knees barely able to stay still, Kurt walks over to him and bends down to pick him up but all of a sudden Kennedy leaps up and hits him with a hard jaw breaker sending Angle backwards into the ropes, Mr Kennedy then dives out and makes the tag to Chris Jericho who rushes into the ring. He runs directly at Kurt Angle who comes at him with a right arm which Jericho ducks and continues running, Y2J bounces off the ropes and runs back towards Angle who turns around into a dropkick to the face as both men fall to the mat. Both men get right back up, Angle walks into a couple of right hands by Jericho before he hits Kurt Angle with a huge step up enziguri. Kurt Angle drops down to the mat holding his head as Chris Jericho runs towards the ropes, he then goes towards Christian Cage in mid air nailing him with a springboard dropkick to the face of Christian who falls off the apron outside the ring. Chris Jericho turns back around to Kurt Angle who is on one knee getting back up to his feet, Y2J runs and takes him back down to the mat with a huge one handed bulldog. Kurt Angle holds his face slightly as Chris Jericho rolls Angle over and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Angle kicks out. Christian Cage and Mr Kennedy both slowly get back up onto the apron as Chris Jericho gets up with the crowd behind him; he looks down at the downed Kurt Angle before running towards the ropes for the Lionsault until he sees Christian Cage rush into the ring. Christian runs at Jericho who ducks and pushes Cage towards the ropes and Kennedy pulls the ropes down on the outside leaving Cage to fall over the top and down to the ground outside the ring, Kennedy gets down and goes by Christian as Chris Jericho turns his attention back to Angle only realizing he had been waiting behind him and Kurt hits him with a devastating Belly to Belly suplex. Y2J lies on the mat cringing in pain while holding his back as Angle goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Jericho manages to get the shoulder up!

Both men slowly get back up to their feet, Kurt Angle grabs Jericho and attempts an Angle Slam but Y2J rolls off his shoulders and once Angle turns around he is taken off his feet as Jericho tries to lock him into the Walls of Jericho. On the outside Christian Cage and Mr Kennedy start to go at it, they go punch for punch, in the ring Chris Jericho struggles to lock him into the Walls so he drops Angles legs and quickly runs and leaps off the ropes and nails Kurt Angle with the Lionsault, Angle holds his stomach as Y2J hooks the leg, 1…2…and somehow Kurt Angle kicks out just in the nick of time! Chris Jericho gets up onto his knees in frustration; Kurt Angle slowly rolls over on the mat as he is winded. Jericho gets onto his feet as Angle tries to get up but is still hurting, meanwhile on the outside Kennedy tries to slam Christian’s head down onto the announce table but Cage counters and pushes Mr Kennedy right into the table, Kennedy holds his already hurt ribs which are hurting more now as Christian continues to go at it. Chris Jericho makes his way over to Kurt Angle, both men are tired as Y2J lifts Angle up to his feet only for Kurt to give him a couple of European uppercuts which knock Jericho backwards into the ropes as he leans on them. Christian Cage slowly makes his way back around to his side of the ring limping as Mr Kennedy gets back up onto the apron holding his ribs, back in the ring Angle grabs Chris Jericho and Irish whips him across the ring, Jericho runs back as Angle quickly ducks past him and gets him in a waist lock before nailing him with a huge release German suplex! Chris Jericho slowly rolls around on the mat as you can see the pain in his eyes, Kurt Angle crawls over and makes the tag to Christian Cage who rushes into the ring and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Y2J gets a kick out right in the nick of time.

Christian Cage gets up slightly holding his back with an eager look on his face, he picks Chris Jericho up and kicks him in the mid section following it up with a running cross body taking both men down to the mat. They each lie on the ground barely moving as they catch their breath back, Christian is first back to his feet as he stumbles over to the turnbuckle which he climbs. He looks down at Jericho before going for a frog splash but Chris Jericho raises his knees leaving Cage to land right down on them, Christian rolls around on the mat holding his stomach as Chris Jericho crawls over and dives out to make the tag to Mr Kennedy as Cage tags in Kurt Angle. Both men rush into the ring, Angle goes for a shoulder block but Kennedy ducks and dashes across the ring only to return and hit Angle with a dropkick taking him off his feet. They both get right back up, Mr Kennedy gives him a couple of punches to the face, he then gets Angle in position for the Mic Check but Angle elbows him in the head causing Kennedy to release him. Mr Kennedy stumbles backwards as Kurt Angle punches him; he then hits Kennedy with a huge European uppercut which knocks him backwards into the turnbuckle where Chris Jericho stands. Kurt Angle stares at Jericho before slapping him across the face, Jericho gets fire up and tries to get into the ring but the referee runs over and struggles to keep him out as Kurt Angle quickly whips Kennedy over to Christian Cage who stands on the apron, Cage grabs him by the head and drops off the apron whiplashing Kennedy’s head back. Mr Kennedy stumbles into the middle of the ring slightly holding his neck, he walks right into Kurt Angle who nails him with the Angle Slam as Christian Cage holds onto Jericho’s leg from the outside of the ring, Y2J tries to kick him off as Angle goes down for the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here are your winners, Christian Cage and Kurt Angle!​

“Kurt Angle’s theme hits as Christian Cage and Angle stand in the ring victorious; Mr Kennedy rolls out of the ring as Chris Jericho walks over to check on himâ€￾

Adamle: What a great match to here the show here tonight, a lot of action throughout it but I am disgusted in the way that Kurt Angle and Christian Cage won the match!

Styles: Me to Mike. It was a highly anticipated match up but Angle and Cage had to go and ruin it right at the end there. That’s it for tonight folks, join us next week on Explosion!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Really, there's nothing else than the Main Event of Cage & Angle vs Kennedy & Jericho. even though Kennedy sucks major ass and doesn't belong in any main event at all, the match was good. nice offense from everyone there, and you made it feel like a big match. I wasn't expecting anything else than Angle & Christian winning.
-Sabin vs Noble was good too, pretty good X-Division action there. Good midcard stuff, I want to see what's going to happen with Daniels getting involved.

WM - Rhodes vs Burke. Both of them are awesome, and don't deserve curtain jerking on the first match. I'm hoping for a big Burke push in IPW, though.

BP - The opener was pretty good. Nice way to start with HBK talking it up about Orton. Randy coming in with the YBA was good too, but I don't think you really needed the EMT's rushing in at the end.

WP - AJ Styles' promo was pretty lame, it didn't really sound like him, and the dialogue was bland.

AC - Pretty good show from you. The matches were good, even the women's match you had on there. The YBA seems like a great faction coming up, and I really think that it should be a good run for them. The promos were decent again, with some of them good, and others not good at all.

-Exodus Pt. 2 is up, so read it and see who debuts.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with the main event. Good back and forth action, nice tagging, surprising lenght for it and in the end, Kurt Angle pins Chris Jericho, which probably means their feud is not yet over. I am curious as after all Randy Orton now holds a win over the champion, so he can the Number One Contender whenever he demands it.

WM: Burke's squash.

BP: Really hard. Your promos here where high and low, as sometimes they were in character and sometimes no. I am going in this category with Kennedy and Y2J's promo. Nice babyface interaction and the promo itself was entertaining.

WP: Men. HBK was awfully out of character. But the award gets taken by the YBA backstage promo. Kaz and Haas joined something they didnt even knew the complete name? Lame.

AC: It was a good show. Promos weren't that bad, as they improved, due that they were more in character as when they weren't, but when you missed, you miss big time. Matches were really good.

BTW Nitro has been posted.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Explosion Review

HBK/Orton promo- This isn't a knock on you at all, but people use the "Kick your teeth down your throat" line in HBK promos waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much. I would say that this is the best promo that I've ever read from you. Still don't know what YBA means.

Cody vs. Burke- Good debut for Burke. The match was good for a squash.

Kennedy/Jericho promo- These two would make a good tag team. Some funny stuff near the end.

Noble vs. Sabin- A Great match. The action was fast paced. I think that the commentary by Daniels was unneeded, but it wasn't that bad. The ending sequence of the match was well done. Match of the Night.

YBA promo- LOL at Kazarian not knowing what YBA meant. The promo felt a bit robotic at times.

Melina vs. Mickie- I usually like women's wrestling, but I really just wasn't a fan of this match.

AJ promo- Not bad. This is an eazy feud to get into.

Carlito vs. D-Lo- The match was good, but there was something that didn't make sense to me. Why would D-Lo go after Carlito's right arm? Carlito is left handed so it's not like he would have to shift up his style very much. You need to watch out for little details like this when you write.

Bischoff/Burke promo- Looks like Burke is gonna deal with jobbers for his first couple of matches.

Main Event- It was what I've come to expect from your main events. A very solid match. I was suprised by the heels win.

AC- Your promos are getting much better. One thing that I would recmmend would be to put the name of the wrestlers song instead of saying "Chris Jericho's music hits"

Thanks for reviewing POI. If you get the chance check out the Trios Tournament and POI Episode 39 this sunday.

CT Styles

Best Match: The Main Event, Angle pinning Jericho was good and it had pretty good action throughout. The Sabin/Noble match was also pretty good like HFH said.

Worst Match: Elijah Burke's squash even though I'm glad he squashed someone; it wasn't a good match.

Best Promo: To put it bluntly your promos are so generic. Everyone's either a generic face or a generic heel. Your grammar, use of words and spelling needs to be worked on greatly and your writing needs to reflect on the character's characterization. There's no uniqueness in anyone. It's just, 'You hurt me and my nephew, I'm going to get you back!' sort of stuff. This needs lots of work.

Worst Promo: Read above.

Additional Comments: I think I've probably stated everything that needs to be said.

Qwake

IPW News and Rumours

Lately there have been rumours flying around that their may be a graduate or two from the Development squad soon, we are unsure of who he/they are but we know that they have made great progress since going into development and Eric Bishoff is very happy about that.

Eric Bishoff was glad today to finally sign a certain person to an IPW contract, Bishoff has been looking for someone to take over the role of General Manager in IPW because Bishoff didn't want to carry the work load of being G.M as well as running the company. He has not yet released who this new G.M will be but he has promised to tell us sometime in the near future.

Eric Bishoff announced today that the following superstars had been released from their current IPW contracts: Robert Roode, Matt Morgan. He would like to wish both men luck in their future endeavours.

Eric Bishoff said today that the next Wednesday Night Explosion will be one of the best shows in IPW history, he thinks the ratings will increase next show. This weeks Explosion scored a 1.1 rating and Mr Bishoff said this: "well it's a little disappointing, we put on quite a good show but I guess the people at home just weren't interested this week or maybe Wednesday is just a bad day to have wrestling on, the ratings will definitely get better by next though"

This weeks Explosion

This weeks Explosion is said to be one of the best shows in IPW history, YBA will definitely be making appearances especially after what they done to the Heart Break Kid last week, what will go down with the YBA this week?

Also this week their will be a huge 6-man tag match, the X-Division Champion Christopher Daniels teams with the two Television title #1 contenders to take on the Television Champion who teams with the two X-Division title #1 contenders, what will happen and will all hell break lose between these Champs and Contenders?!

Also on the show their will be a Tag Titles match where the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin of the YBA defend their tag team titles against to mystery opponents! Who will the Tag Champs opponents be and will they retain or will their be new Tag Champs in IPW?!

Elijah Burke is in action once again but this time he takes on the Itallian Stallian, Santino Marella! Santino is yet to get a victory in IPW unlike Elijah Burke who made a meal out of Cody Rhodes last week in his debut match. Can Elijah cotinue his winning streak and remain undefeated or will Santino pick up his first victory?

After what happened last week in the Main Event Chris Jericho and Mr Kennedy will be out for revenge where they both take on one of the men that beat them last week. It will be Mr Kennedy......Kennedy taking on the Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle for the very first time in singles competition and the Instant Classic Christian Cage going head to head with the IPW World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

Known Card

Christopher Daniels, William Regal and Matt Striker Vs Carlito, Jamie Noble and Jay Lethal

Tag Team titles match
Worlds Greatest Tag Team (c) Vs ?????

Elijah Burke Vs Santino Marella

Mr Kennedy Vs Kurt Angle

Christian Cage Vs Chris Jericho​

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels, William Regal and Matt Striker Vs Carlito, Jamie Noble and Jay Lethal

Tag Team titles match

Mr Kennedy Vs Kurt Angle

Christian Cage Vs Chris Jericho

Evil Austin

Tag Team titles match

Mr Kennedy Vs Kurt Angle

The Rated R CMStar

Tag Team titles match

Mr Kennedy Vs Kurt Angle

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

Tag Team titles match

Mr Kennedy Vs Kurt Angle

Qwake

Explosion

Styles: Hello and welcome everybody to another Wednesday Night Explosion, I’m Joey Styles here with Mike Adamle and what a show we have in store for you tonight!

Adamle: Yeah, there is a lot going on tonight, we have two great singles match ups thanks to our general manager, Eric Bishoff!

Styles: That’s right, he has announced that tonight from the events that occurred at the end of last weeks show that Mr Kennedy will take on Kurt Angle and Christian Cage in our main event will face the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

“Randy’s Orton’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring with the rest of the YBA, they get into the ring holding as Randy grabs a micâ€￾

Randy: Cut the damn music! Two weeks ago in Houston, you all witnessed the birth of the Young Blooded Alliance; we took out the nephew of the legendary “Heart Break Kidâ€￾ in Matt Bentley. Last week, in Dallas we made a statement by attacking Shawn Micheals and pretty much destroying him. This week, we are in the craphole known as San Antonio, the hometown of both Matt Bentley and Shawn Micheals, now you morons in the crowd will be thinking that your two heroes will come down and sort us out but the fact is, Bentley and Micheals are in hospitals somewhere around Texas! The YBA put them both there in their home state; thank god we took them out otherwise they would have come here to San Antonio with all you pathetic people chanting their names so putting them into hospital was a great idea Kazarian. After injuring Matt Bentley, we hit Micheals where it hurts, his family, and once we done that it fired Micheals up, we knew he was going to talk about getting revenge so when we saw our chance last week we just had to take it, but with both of our missions so far accomplished we have nothing to do tonight so I had an idea of telling you all about the Young Blooded Alliance! First up we have the Worlds Greatest Tag Team in Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, they are so far unbeaten in IPW, Benjamin is a great amateur wrestler with high flying abilities as Haas is one of the best mat wrestlers in the business, then we have Kazarian, the most athletic and skilled young X-Divisioner today! Now as your captain you have me, Randy Orton, Legend Killer, I have taken pretty much every wrestler still able to move today out of action but the most recent one would have to be…Shawn Micheals, if you could even called that washed up pathetic excuse for a human being a legend! Well, now that you all know a little about the Worlds Greatest Alliance in the YBA, it’s time for me to bring up my next point. Eric Bishoff, you have seen how dominant we are, you have seen what we can do to any of the wrestlers on your roster including one of your most popular, I think we should be running this show! Last week, nobody from the YBA even had a match, you have us on the roster so why not use us and let us show off our talent by kicking the living crap out of a few of your top wrestlers, what sort of a general manager leaves the four most important guys on his roster off the show?!

Kazarian: I know Randy, a bad one!

Randy: That’s right Kaz, that’s exactly what I am getting at. So Eric, I suggest you put the four of us on the show or we will not be able to be held responsible for the pain we inflict on the worthless guys in that locker room. So Eric, what do you have to say to that?

“Eric Bishoff’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring with an angry sort of look on his face as the crowd cheer for himâ€￾

Bishoff: Randy, ill admit, you four have become quite the dominant force here in IPW but it’s not one for the better of the company. You put two of the superstars on the roster in hospital beds and are just completely out of control but I do like the idea of having you four involved in the show somehow, tonight the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas will have to defend their titles against mystery opponents later on in the show. But Randy and Kazarian, you don’t have anything to do tonight but next week I promise that you will get a match but in the meantime if you four cause anymore havoc around the arena tonight like interfering in the tag title match I will suspend you and definitely!

“Eric Bishoff exits the ring as the Young Blooded Alliance stand in the ring looking puzzledâ€￾

Commercial Break

“Christopher Daniels’ theme hits as he, William Regal and Matt Striker all make there way down to the ring getting booed from the crowd. Carlito’s theme hits as he, Jay Lethal and Jamie Noble enter the ring with cheers from all around the arenaâ€￾

Match 1
Christopher Daniels, William Regal and Matt Striker Vs Carlito, Jay Lethal and Jamie Noble​

William Regal and Jay Lethal open the match as the other men exit the ring, Regal moves towards Lethal who backs down into the turnbuckle. William Regal comes towards Lethal and goes to grab him but Lethal ducks under his arms and runs out of the corner, Regal turns around into a couple of kicks to the lower body followed by a couple of stiff chops to the chest. Jay Lethal goes for an Irish whip but Regal counters with one of his own sending Lethal into the turnbuckle at the other side of the ring, William Regal runs and follows him but as Jay Lethal gets to the turnbuckle he pushes off it and jumps backwards over Regal who runs into the turnbuckle and is rolled up by Lethal from behind, 1…2…and William Regal gets out of it. Jay Lethal quickly gets up as William Regal gets up onto his knees, Lethal comes out at him knocks him onto his back with a snap dropkick to the face. Jay Lethal again gets right back up, he picks up William Regal and wrenches his arm before pulling him towards his corner where Jamie Noble and Carlito stand, Black Machismo tags in Jamie Noble who gets into the ring and cracks his elbow down across the wrenched arm of William Regal. Jay Lethal gets out of the ring as Regal slowly walks over to the ropes which he leans on holding his shoulder, Jamie Noble punches him a couple of times before attempting to whip him into the corner but Regal counters and sends Noble running into the ropes, Jamie Noble comes running back as he ducks the right arm from William Regal, Noble bounces off the ropes once again as Regal turns around right into a dropkick to the face knocking Regal off his feet and sending him rolling out of the ring.

Jamie Noble backs down to the corner where his tag team partners are as William Regal stands on the outside of the ring trying to get himself together as the ref counts him out, 1…2…3…4…Regal slowly gets up onto the apron and gets into the ring before tagging in Matt Striker. William Regal gets out of the ring slightly holding his face as Striker enters the ring and moves towards Jamie Noble, Noble rushes out at him only to get a hard knee to the mid section, Noble bends down slightly as Matt Striker grabs a hold of him and throws him backwards into the turnbuckle, Striker swings at him but Noble ducks out of the way leaving Striker to go into the corner, Striker turns around only to see Jamie Noble run and leap into the air for a cross body but Striker runs and ducks out of the corner leaving Jamie Noble to go chest first onto the turnbuckle, he stumbles back holding his chest as Striker rolls him up from behind while holding the tights, 1…2…but Carlito points on the outside showing the ref what’s going on and he stops the count. Matt Striker and Jamie Noble both get back up, they trade punches for a while until Noble gets a cheap kick to the mid section, he goes for another kick but it is caught by Striker who swings him around and once Noble is turned to Striker he is nailed with a swinging neck breaker, Matt Striker goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Jamie Noble gets the shoulder up. Matt Striker gets up and stomps on Noble a couple of times, he then picks him up and pulls him over to his corner where he tags in Christopher Daniels. Daniels gets into the ring and stomps down on the head of Noble as Striker leaves the ring, Jamie Noble begins to get back up as Daniels grabs him. Christopher Daniels gives him a couple of punches to the face before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Noble runs back speeding only to be hit with a Hurricanrana sending Noble out of the ring holding his neck in pain. The ref starts to count him out, 1…2…3…4…5…Daniels walks towards the ropes but the ref tells him to stay inside the rig and they begin to argue, while the refs back is turned William Regal jumps off the apron and grabs Jamie Noble by the head before slamming it down on the steel steps, he then rolls Noble into the ring as Daniels drops down for the pin, 1…2…and Jamie Noble gets the shoulder up.

Christopher Daniels gets up with an evil smirk upon his face, he looks down at Jamie Noble who is slowly trying to get back up to his feet. Jamie gets up and Daniels runs directly at him for a clothesline but Noble ducks it, he runs off the ropes as does Daniels and when they meet in the ring Christopher Daniels goes for another clothesline but again with the same result of Noble running and ducking, they both continue to run until Noble runs and holds onto the ropes as Daniels runs back, Christopher Daniels goes for yet another clothesline only this time Noble ducks and Daniels falls over the top rope but he is able to land on the apron. Jamie Noble punches him a couple of times trying to knock him off but Daniels holds on, he then delivers a few hard knee shots to the stomach of Noble causing him to stumble backwards into the ring, Noble slowly walks towards Daniels who flips over the top rope and rolls Jamie Noble up into a sunset flip pin, 1…2…and again Noble manages to break out of it. Christopher Daniels gets up a little frustrated, he walks over to Jay Lethal and Carlito and trash talks them before walking away but as he turns around he goes right into a huge spinning heel kick to the face from Jamie Noble. Christopher Daniels lies on the mat holding his face as Jamie Noble crawls over to make the tag, Noble dives out and tags in Carlito who rushes into the ring. Christopher Daniels is up onto one knee as Carlito runs at the ropes; Daniels looks up and is nailed with a huge springboard back elbow from the hyped up Carlito. Christopher Daniels slowly gets back up to his feet holing his head as Carlito runs over and knocks William Regal and Matt Striker off the apron, he turns his attention back to Daniels who he runs at and hits with a hurricanrana, Carlito then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Matt Striker quickly slides in to break it up.

Matt Striker stays in the ring and stomps down on Carlito a couple of times giving Christopher Daniels to make the tag to William Regal, all three men begin to stomp down on Carlito until Jay Lethal and Jamie Noble come off the top rope and take Daniels and Striker down with diving Cross bodies. William Regal then picks Carlito up as they trade lefts as the other four men get back up to their feet; Christopher Daniels kicks Noble in the mid section and sets up for the Angels Wings but Noble pushes Daniels off and kicks him in the stomach only to follow it up with the Nobillizer! Christopher Daniels rolls out of the ring in agony followed by Jamie Noble, Matt Striker then grabs a hold of Jay Lethal and sets up for the Golden Rule but Lethal punches his way out of it and nails Striker with the Lethal Combination, Striker also rolls out of the ring holding his face followed by Black Machismo as Regal and Carlito continue to battle it out. Regal ducks a punch by Carlito and gets behind him in a waist lock, Carlito elbows William Regal a few times before spinning behind Regal and nailing him with a devastating Back Cracker! Carlito crawls over to Regal and goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here are your winners, Jay Lethal, Jamie Noble and Carlito!​

Adamle: What a crazy match, there was action all round and the team of Jay Lethal, Jamie Noble and Carlito came out victorious!

Styles: Yeah, what an exciting finish and I can’t wait to see where they superstars go from here…

The camera then goes backstage to JB with the IPW World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

JB: Hello everybody I am JB, Jeremy Borash and my guest at this time is none other then the IPW World Heavyweight Champion, Y2J, Chris Jericho! Chris, after your loss last week to Kurt Angle and Christian Cage what are your thoughts going into the singles match with Christian later tonight?

Jericho: Well Jeremy, last week Mr Kennedy and I were screwed out of victory by the “instant classicâ€￾ and the “Olympic Gold Medallistâ€￾ but that’s alright because this week Eric Bishoff has put Kennedy in a match with Kurt Angle and me in a match with Christian so tonight will be a night of payback because if they think they can get away with cheating two weeks in a row then they are wrong. So tonight it will be Y2J Chris Jericho Vs the Instant Classic Christian Cage, two former friends but also two former enemies, the very little “peepâ€￾ fanbase Vs the millions and millions of Jericho-holics! This match JB, this match will be one for the ages and could go down as one of the best matches in IPW on Wednesday Night Explosion. Now as for Kurt Angle, tonight you take on a man who’s name is exactly the same as his sir name, that’s right but he likes to be known as Mr Kennedy. He is one of, if not, the biggest rising star in wrestling, he was big as soon as he stepped foot in the ring and already he has fought some of the big names in wrestling and getting a win over an Olympic Gold Medallist would really boost his career, that is what he has told me so Kurt you are going to have your hands full tonight. Now JB if you excuse me I have to go warm up for my victory later tonight…

“Chris Jericho walks away as the camera goes back out to the commentary tableâ€￾

Styles: Chris Jericho seems to by hyped for his match tonight against Christian Cage, it should be a great match, isn’t that right Mike?

Adamle: Indeed that will be a good match as will Kurt Angle Vs Mr Kennedy, the first time these two will meet in the ring one on one! Stay tuned for the rest of the show because there is a lot more action ahead of us…

Commercial Break

“The Worlds Greatest Tag Teams theme hits as they make their way down to the ring to the boos of the crowd holding their tag team titles, they wait in the ring warming up as Abyss’ theme hits, he makes his way down to the ring as the crowd continues to boo as Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin stand in the ring in shock, they all anxiously await the other man in the match until “I amâ€￾ fills the arena as do the cheers of the crowd as AJ Styles comes out onto the entrance rampâ€￾

Match 2 for the Tag Team Titles
Worlds Greatest Tag Team Vs Abyss and AJ Styles​

Charlie Haas and AJ Styles both get into the ring to start the match for each team, AJ Styles looks around at the crowd who then begin chant his name. Styles raises his arms out to the side as the crowd cheer but Haas loses patience and kicks AJ in the gut, Styles bends down slightly as Charlie Haas clubs his hands down across the back of AJ Styles, he then takes AJ down with a clothesline. Charlie Haas looks down at AJ Styles who is on all fours about to get back up until Haas kicks him in the stomach causing him to roll over onto his back, Haas begins to stomp on the body of the downed AJ Styles before raising his arms to each side stealing Styles’ pose while the crowd boo loudly. Charlie Haas smiles before picking AJ up, he gives him a couple of hard European uppercuts which knock AJ backwards into the ropes, Haas then grabs him and Irish whips him across the ring, AJ starts to run back as Charlie Haas goes at him and swings for a clothesline but Styles ducks and continues to run, Haas turns around only to see AJ yet again running back but this time Styles quickly slides under his legs and continues running, again Haas turns around but this time Styles is waiting there and he jumps up and hits Charlie Haas with a dropkick sending him backwards into the turnbuckle where Shelton Benjamin stands. Charlie Haas stares at AJ Styles angrily before tagging in his the other half of the tag team champions in Shelton Benjamin, Benjamin gets into the ring slowly circling around AJ who is focused on Shelton’s every move. Shelton Benjamin quickly moves towards Styles but AJ is able to push Benjamin’s body down to the side and get out of the way, Benjamin turns around at pace and is hit with numerous punches before being taken down to the mat by a dropkick which AJ follows up with a pin, 1…and Shelton quickly raises his shoulder.

AJ Styles gets up and backs away slightly holding his head as Shelton Benjamin rushes back up to his feet, he punches AJ a couple of times causing Styles to stumble backwards into the ropes, he bounces up to Benjamin who Irish whips him across the ring, Styles turns around to run back as he notices Benjamin in a crouching position with his head down say AJ leaps over his back and gets him into a sunset flip pin, 1…2…and Shelton Benjamin kicks out. AJ Styles quickly gets up, he runs towards the ropes and bounces off them just as Benjamin gets back up to his feet, he ducks the right arm from Shelton and springboards off the ropes only to come back with a cross body off the second rope but Shelton Benjamin manages to catch AJ before hitting him with a scoop slam. AJ Styles lies on the mat cringing in pain as Shelton Benjamin grabs him by his arms and drags him over to his corner where he tags in Charlie Haas. Both Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas repetitively stomp on the body of AJ Styles, Benjamin exits the ring as Haas continues to stomp away on the phenomenal one. AJ Styles slowly sits up a little woozy as Charlie Haas pulls him back up to his feet; Haas slaps him across the face showing his disrespect for him as the crowd boo. Charlie Haas holds AJ by the head before walking towards the turnbuckle, he then slams Styles’ head down on the top of the turnbuckle, Haas tries to do it again but AJ puts his foot up against the rope before hitting Charlie Haas with a few stiff elbow shots to the head causing Haas to let him go, he slowly backs down into the middle of the ring as AJ Styles sprints out at him only to nearly be decapitated by a huge clothesline from Charlie Haas turning AJ inside out. Charlie Haas smiles and points at Abyss before going down for the pin on Styles thinking he has the match won, 1…2…and AJ gets the shoulder up.

Abyss stands outside the ring as Charlie Haas gets back up to his feet, he looks down at AJ Styles who is trying to get back up to his feet but is struggling. AJ crawls over to the ropes and tries to pull himself up using them, Charlie Haas walks over and tags in Shelton Benjamin before grabbing Styles by the legs and lifting him up as AJ holds onto the ropes, Benjamin runs and bounces off the ropes before sprinting and jumping over Charlie Haas hitting Styles with a move they like to call leap frog. AJ Styles lies on the mat in agony this time holding his back as Charlie Haas exits the ring, Benjamin walks over and stomps down onto the back of AJ Styles before helping him up to his feet. Shelton gives Styles a knee to the gut followed up with a couple of punches to the side of the head, he then grabs AJ and gets him in position for the Exploder suplex but Styles delivers a couple of hard elbows to the side of the head of Benjamin before jumping up and nailing him with a huge enziguri, Shelton Benjamin drops down to the mat holding his head as AJ crawls towards his corner to make the tag to Abyss but Abyss looks away. AJ reaches out but Abyss won’t make the tag, Styles stands up groggily, he turns around only to see that Benjamin is already back to his feet. Shelton runs at AJ who ducks out of the way leaving Benjamin to go chest first into the turnbuckle, he stumbles backwards right into a hurricanrana from AJ Styles. Shelton Benjamin lies in the middle of the ring hurting as AJ Styles crawls onto him for the pin, 1…2…and Charlie Haas runs into the ring and breaks it up.

Benjamin lies on the mat trying to recuperate as AJ Styles slightly moves him in closer to the turnbuckle before climbing it setting up for the Spiral Tap but just as AJ gets to the top Shelton gets back up to his feet, he runs and leaps to the top rope before nailing Styles with a huge arm drag from off the top rope. Both men lie in the ring trying to catch their breath while holding their injured before Benjamin puts his arm over AJ for the cover, 1…2…and somehow AJ Styles manages to kick out! Shelton Benjamin gets up onto his knees slamming his hands down on the mat in frustration, he slowly gets down into a press up position while looking at AJ setting up for Pay-Dirt, AJ Styles slowly begins to get back up to his feet but instead of getting up he quickly dives out and tags in the Monster, Abyss! AJ rolls out of the ring as Abyss gets into the ring still looking shocked, Benjamin makes the tag to Charlie Haas who gets into the ring and both Haas and Benjamin run at Abyss only to be taken down by a huge double clothesline. Charlie Haas is first to get back up, he punches Abyss a couple of times which hardly fazes him, Abyss then big boots him directly in the face. Charlie Haas lies on the mat holding his face as Shelton Benjamin gets back up looking groggy, he stumbles into Abyss who nails him with the Black Hole Slam as AJ Styles gets back up onto the apron still feeling the effects of the beating he got throughout the match. Shelton Benjamin rolls out of the ring barely able to move a limb as Abyss makes the tag to Styles by punching him in the head; he then lifts him over the ropes and grabs him by the throat before nailing him with the Choke Slam! AJ Styles lies in the ring broken as Abyss gets out of the ring and begins to walk away; Charlie Haas crawls over and makes the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here are your winners, and still Tag Team Champions, the Worlds Greatest Tag Team!​

Adamle: You really do know Abyss is crazy when he throws away a chance at being a tag team champion just so he can hurt someone like AJ Styles!

Styles: Yeah, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin had the advantage at the start of the match, they had teamed before unlike Abyss and AJ and they took advantage of that. It was a good match until the ending moments, I hope AJ is okay!

The camera goes backstage to the YBA lockeroom…

Randy: Congratulations on your win guys, I must say, you put ion quite the performance and you didn’t even need our help to retain your tag titles, I am very impressed.

Benjamin: Thanks Randy, that means a lot.

Haas: Yeah we really appreciate it.

Santino Marella opens the door and walks into the lockeroom…

Kazarian: What the hell do you want?!

Santino: Well, who-ah do we have here? We have-ah, Frankie Kazarian, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Horse and Randy Ortan! I have seen you all-ah over de past two weeks when you took out de Heart Breaking Kid and his nephew which made-ah me laugh and realize I wanted to become up member, of the YBI!

Kazarian: YBI?

Santino: Yes-ah you know, your guys group, the Young Blooded Italians, you know…

Randy: haha, wait, Santino, do you really think that the best stable in professional wrestling consisting of four American men would name themselves after a crappy country shaped like a boot? We are the YBA, Young Blooded Alliance. But anyway, what makes you think we would want you in the YBA anyway, I mean sure you are young blooded but you must also be talented to join. Santino, have you even won a match yet?

Santino: What! How dare you disrespect Italy! We all know-ah de only reason why I have not won a match yet is because I-ah tripped over and hurt my ankle in my other matches but-ah tonight is different, I am facing Elijah Burke-ah and let me tell you, he is death meat!

Haas: Santino, there are two reasons why you are yet to win a match; the first reason is because you are Italian and the second is because you just plain suck. Now I suggest you get out of here before I decide to add another loss to your record.

Santino: So Charlie Horse, you think-ah you can beat-ah me in a match, you know what-ah, you are not worth Santino’s precious time. I could beat all of you at once if I really wanted to but I am busy tonight-ah…

Benjamin: How about next week?

Santino: Ahhhh, you know, next week isn’t very good either, I suggest-ah none of you try to touch me because you know what Mr Bitchoff said; if you attack anyone you get suspended-ah! Haha!

Randy: You know what Santino, how about this, if you beat Elijah Burke tonight we will think about letting you join the YBA but if you lose, you will never get to join and that will prove how much of a disgrace you are to Italy.

Santino: You know what, you’re on-ah!

Santino walks out the door pretending to the “air hornâ€￾ as the YBA laugh while shaking their heads…

Commercial Break

“Medal hits as Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring as the crowd chant “you suckâ€￾ Kurt gets into the ring while looking at the crowd in disgust, Mr Kennedy’s theme then hits as the crowd cheer, he walks down to the ring tagging the fans hands before getting into the ringâ€￾

Match 3
Kurt Angle Vs Mr Kennedy​

The bells ring and the match is started as both men stand on opposite sides of the ring stretching and preparing for the match, they then slowly move towards each other and meet up in the middle of the ring. They bind up and Kurt Angle overpowers Kennedy, he pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle where the referee comes over and tells Angle to release him, Kurt raises his hands and begins to move backwards but all of a sudden he swings as Kennedy but Kennedy ducks leaving Angle to fall into the corner. Kurt Angle turns around right into a couple of hard rights and lefts keeping Kurt Angle in the corner, Mr Kennedy goes for an Irish whip but Angle counters with one of his own sending Kennedy down into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring but as Kennedy gets to the turnbuckle he puts his foot up to stop himself from running into it, Kennedy quickly turns around to run back to Angle only to realize Angle had followed him up after he whipped him and Kennedy is taken down to the mat by a shoulder block. Mr Kennedy gets right back up as Kurt Angle ran towards the ropes, Kennedy turns around and his once again dropped down to the mat by a shoulder block, Angle drops down onto him for a pin, 1…and Mr Kennedy gets the quick kick out. Kurt Angle bends down and picks up Mr Kennedy; he hits him with a hard European uppercut which causes Kennedy to stumble backwards into the ropes. Kurt Angle begins to move towards Kennedy who comes off the ropes and delivers a boot to the gut of Kurt Angle causing him to slightly bend down, Kennedy then slams his fist down on the back of Angle a few times before knocking him backwards onto the mat with a dropkick, Kurt lies in the middle of the ring as Kennedy goes down for a pin, 1…and Angle gets the shoulder up with ease.

Kurt Angle pushes Mr Kennedy off of him, they then both get back up to their feet and come together in the middle of the ring. They go back and fourth with punches for a while, Kennedy starts to build momentum as he fires up with lefts and rights to the face of Kurt Angle but Angle fires back with a huge European uppercut which knocks Kennedy backwards, Angle hits him with another and Kennedy falls backwards into the turnbuckle. Mr Kennedy stumbles out of the corner slightly holding his head, Kurt Angle walks up to him and knees him in the mid section before attempting a snap suplex but Kennedy hooks his leg around Angle’s which enables him to hit the suplex. Kurt Angle again tries to left Kennedy but Kennedy blocks it once more before hitting a couple of elbows to the side of Angle’s head, Kennedy then pushes Kurt backwards into the middle of the ring, Kennedy charges at him and takes him down with a clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle kicks out just after the refs hand goes down for two. Mr Kennedy pushes up off the mat to get back up, Kurt Angle slowly gets back up onto his knees as Kennedy comes across with rights and lefts to the face of the Olympic Gold Medallist, Angle stumbles backwards into the ropes as Kennedy walks over and Irish whips him across the ring but just as Kennedy goes to release him Angle turns it around and ends up whipping Kennedy across the ring, Kennedy returns as Angle bends down to hit him with a back body drop but Kennedy sees what is happening and nails Angle with a snap DDT. Kurt Angle lies on the mat holding his face in pain as Kennedy rolls him over for the cover, 1…2…and Angle kicks out.

Mr Kennedy gets onto his knees looking at the ref who tells him he only to a two count as Kurt Angle rolls out of the ring to recover, Angle stands on the outside leaning against the announcers table slightly holding his face as Kennedy signals for Angle to comeback into the ring with hand gestures as the ref counts him out, 1…2…3…4…5…Kurt Angle takes his time until Mr Kennedy gets out of the ring and starts to chase Kurt who quickly rolls into the ring, Kennedy slides in after him but Angle is waiting and he begins to stomp down on the head and body of Mr Kennedy. Mr Kennedy tries to get back to his feet but he is shoved right back down onto the mat by the boot of Kurt Angle, Angle then picks him up and hits him with a couple of quick European uppercuts which knock him backwards into the ropes, Kennedy comes off the ropes right into a hard snap suplex by Angle who then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy manages to raise the shoulder. Kurt Angle gets up as he looks at the downed Kennedy; he then raises his arms in the air and spins around on one foot as the crowd boo. Mr Kennedy struggles to get up, he gets on all fours as Angle walks over and stomps down on his hand, he then kicks Kennedy in the stomach as Mr Kennedy crumbles back down to the mat. Kennedy lies on the mat slightly in pain as Kurt Angle walks over and picks him up, he then gives him a couple of aggressive punches to the head which knock Kennedy backwards into the turnbuckle, he then drops to the ground and sits at the bottom of the turnbuckle on the mat as Angle smiles. Mr Kennedy grabs a hold of the ropes and tries to pull himself back up to his feet, he finally does and stumbles forwards into the arms of Kurt Angle he nails him with a huge Belly to Belly suplex, Kennedy lands down hard on the mat as he cringes in pain while Angle crawls over to him to make the cover, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy is somehow able to kick out.

Kurt Angle gets up and walks right over to the referee and begins to argue about having a slow count, they both continue arguing as Mr Kennedy crawls over to the ropes and uses them for leverage to get back up to his feet as he holds his back in agony. Kurt Angle turns around right into a couple of stiff right arms to the face by Kennedy, Mr Kennedy starts to build momentum with rights and lefts to the face of Angle but Kurt Angle stops it by raking the eyes of Kennedy. Mr Kennedy walks backwards away from Angle holding his eye which he can’t see out of, he walks over and holds onto the ropes as Kurt Angle goes after him. Kurt kicks him in the mid section a few times before grabbing Kennedy and pulling him towards the middle of the ring, Angle ducks a right arm from Kennedy and quickly goes behind him and gets him in a waist lock, he holds it tight as Kennedy tries to squirm out of the tight hold, Kennedy can’t get out of it so he begins moving towards the ropes to grab a hold of them but just before Kennedy grabs them Kurt Angle hits him with a huge German suplex and holds him in a bridging pin, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy kicks out just in the nick of time! Mr Kennedy lies on the mat flat on his back in agony, Kurt Angle gets up frustrated about not being able to get the victory, he looks around the crowd angrily as Kennedy tries to get up to his feet, he gets onto one knee as Angle turns around and walks over to him but Kennedy catches him with a jaw breaker, Kurt Angle stumbles backwards holding his jaw as Kennedy gets back up. Kurt Angle stands in the middle of the ring holding his face as Kennedy runs and hits him with a swinging neck breaker, Angle lies on the mat as Kennedy rolls him over for the pin, 1…2…and Kurt kicks out.

Mr Kennedy gets back to his feet still holding his back; he looks down at Kurt Angle who is lying on the mat as the crowd cheer. Mr Kennedy walks over to the turnbuckle and starts to climb, he gets to the top and looks down at Angle who suddenly gets to his feet, he climbs up onto the second rope but Kennedy punches him a few times before pushing him off. Kurt Angle lands down on the mat hard, he holds his back as Kennedy dives off and hits him with the Kenton Bomb! Mr Kennedy slowly crawls back over to Angle still hurting, Angle tries to roll away but Kennedy grabs him and covers, 1…2…and Kurt Angle somehow manages to kick out in time. Mr Kennedy struggles his way back up to his feet, he is shocked that Angle was able to kick out. Kurt Angle pulls himself back up to his feet using the ropes, he turns around to Kennedy who was waiting their and grabs a hold of Angle, Kennedy gets him in position for the Mic Check but Kurt hits him with a couple of stiff elbow shots to the side of the head causing Mr Kennedy to release him, Angle then scoops him up for the Angle Slam but Kennedy is able to slide off his shoulder before he can hit it. Kurt Angle turns around right into the Mic Check; he lies on the mat holding his head barely able to move as Kenned turns him over and goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Mr Kennedy!​

Styles: What a huge victory here tonight for Mr Kennedy!

Adamle: I agree, this could be one of the biggest wins in his wrestling career. Kurt Angle is not going to be happy about this…

“The scene cuts to the back where Jeremy Borash stands by with Christian Cageâ€￾

JB: My guest at this time…

Cage: Step aside JB, I have something to say and I don’t need you standing there! You see last week, I along with Kurt Angle made a statement to Mr Kennedy and Chris Jericho, we beat them down and won the match proving that we are both better then them. At Extreme Chaos, I am going one on one yet again with that little punk Kennedy, after he somehow managed to pull a blind win out at No Way Out he thinks he is better then me and you pathetic people also think he is better then me, well in two weeks time I will have him down on the mat unconscious after the unpretier, I will win the match and prove to that chump Kennedy as well as all you worthless fans that I am better then him!

Christian Cage pauses to hear the boos of the crowd, he then smiles…

Cage: Yeah it would be just like you people to boo me, after all, you are the people from where Shawn Michaels lives, he is the biggest fraud to ever enter the world of wrestling! It’s like this: tonight I will beat Y2J and put all of the “Jerichoholicsâ€￾ to shame, at Extreme Chaos I will be Mr Kennedy so you people can finally see that he is nothing compared to the instant classic and finally once I am done with him I will go back to Jericho only this time I will be facing him for the title and after that you people will be forced to call me the Champ!

The crowd continue to boo as Christian Cage laughs to himself…

Cage: Get out of my way JB, I have more important things to do then stand around here all night telling these people what a disgrace they are, they should already know that they are by now…

Christian bumps into JB as he walks away with a frown upon his face.

Commercial Break

Adamle: Were back here on Explosion as we are scheduled for our next match of the night…

“Santino Marella’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring holding a microphone as he reaches out to tag the fans hands before quickly pulling his hand away and laughing to himselfâ€￾

Santino: Elijah Burke, soon you have-ah the privilege of taking on the man from the greatest country in-ah the world, Santino Marella! Before I came out-ah here I had been talking with Randy Ortan and he said that-ah if I win my match tonight I would-ah get to join the YBA! So Elijah Burke, don’t expect me to go easy on you. Right now-ah in front of these stupid American people I will beat-ah you and become a member of the YBA…

“My time hits as Elijah Burke makes his way down to the ring to the cheers of the crowd, he gets into the ring as the bells ringâ€￾

Match 4
Santino Marella Vs Elijah Burke​

Santino points at Elijah and begins to laugh, they both come together as Santino raises his arm in the air, Elijah reaches out to grab it and test each others strength but Marella gets a cheap kick to the stomach of Burke before getting him into a side headlock. Elijah Burke tries to fight his way out of it, he then moves forwards and throws Santino off into the ropes, Marella returns and takes Burke down with a clothesline. Santino Marella jumps over Elijah and runs at the ropes, he turns around to run back only to see that Elijah Burke is already up and standing in front of him but he can’t slow down, he runs to Elijah who hits Santino with an arm drag taking him down to the mat. Santino Marella gets up holding his back in pain, Elijah walks over to him and gives him a couple of punches to the head before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Santino rebounds off the ropes and as he runs back he is knocked off his feet by a huge dropkick to the chest from Burke who then goes for the pin, 1…2...and Santino kicks out. Elijah Burke gets back up, he pulls Santino back up to his feet and Santino pokes him in the eye, Elijah slowly walks backwards barely unable to see as Santino smiles before walking towards him. Santino Marella punches him a few times, he then kicks his legs causing Elijah to drop down to one knee as Marella continues to hammer away with rights and lefts. Elijah Burke springs back up and takes Santino down with a leaping clothesline, Santino gets right back up and runs into another clothesline. Elijah holds his eye as his vision slowly starts to come back, Santino gets up slightly holding his back as Burke goes towards him and kicks him in the gut causing Marella to slightly bend over before Burke hits him with the 4-up combo and ends with the uppercut to the face of Santino knocking him backwards and off his feet. Santino Marella lies on the mat just out from the turnbuckle as he holds his back, Elijah runs and pushes up off the turnbuckle before hitting Santino with the Outer limitz elbow drop with the cover, 1…2…and Santino struggles his way out. Elijah Burke gets up with the crowd cheering for him, he slowly moves back to the other side of the ring as Santino Marella gets up using the turnbuckle for leverage and Burke runs and nails him with the Elijah Express followed with a roll up out of the corner, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Elijah Burke!​

Styles: Yet another great win here in IPW for Elijah Burke, he is three wins for zero losses and is rising through the ranks very quickly in Impact Pro Wrestling.

Adamle: Yeah, he is a very talented young man and the fans seem to really get behind him. It looks like Santino won’t be joining the YBA after all, he must be disappointed.

“The scene cuts to Eric Bishoff’s office where Victoria stands with the General Managerâ€￾

Bishoff: Hello Victoria, what can I do for you?

Victoria: I want you, to give me a rematch for the Women’s Championship!

Bishoff: I don’t know, I will think about it.

Victoria: Eric, I want a rematch! Mickie James got lucky the first time she won the title and again when she retained it, her luck is about to run out and I will become the new Women’s Champion…

Bishoff: The first two matches were great, I guess I could make the match for Extreme Chaos…

Eric Bishoff is cut out by the opening of his office door as Matt Striker and Melina walk in.

Striker: Hold on Eric, before you make up your mind think about what Melina has done lately. She beat Victoria and Mickie James in singles action, she beat the former number one contender and the Women’s Champion so she should rightfully be the new number one contender for that title.

Melina: Yeah, just like Matt should have rightfully been the only number one contender for the Television title but you added Regal to it, why not add me to this match so I can beat both of those ugly skaknks at the same time and become the new Women’s Champion!

Victoria: What did you just call me?!

Bishoff: Whoa, whoa calm down ladies. I agree with what you two have said, so at Extreme Chaos it will be Mickie James defending her Women’s Championship against Victoria and Melina, now if you would please leave as I have some important business to get done…

“They all leave as the scene cuts out to commercialâ€￾

Adamle: By the sounds of things Eric Bishoff just announced a huge Women’s Championship match for Extreme Chaos, Mickie James will have her work cut out for her as she will be defending against Victoria and Melina!

“Christian Cage’s theme hits as he makes his way down to the ring with loud boos from the crowd, he rolls into the ring and suddenly “Break down the Wallsâ€￾ hits as the IPW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho begins to make his way down to the ring with huge cheers from all around the arenaâ€￾

Main Event
Christian Cage Vs Chris Jericho​

Both men stand on opposite sides of the ring, they stare at each other as they slowly come towards one another and meet up in the ring, Christian Cage looks around before pushing Chris Jericho backwards, Jericho retaliates with a push of his own, Cage smirks before slapping Y2J across the face. Chris Jericho starts swinging at Christian Cage in anger, Cage ducks the first two and gets behind the World Champion, Jericho turns around with an angry look on his face as Christian hits him with a couple of hard punches to the head, he then attempts an Irish whip on Jericho but Jericho counters with one of his own. Christian Cage runs across the ring, he bounces off the ropes and begins running back only to realize Chris Jericho followed him across the ring and he hits Cage with a hard knee to the mid section causing Christian to slightly bend down, Jericho then gets in control by clubbing down on the back of Cage which drops him down to one knee. Chris Jericho quickly runs at the ropes, he rebounds off the ropes and starts running back just as Christian Cage gets back up onto both feet, he sees Jericho coming at him and waits until he gets right up to him, Jericho then goes for a clothesline which Cage ducks leaving Y2J to continue running. Chris Jericho hits the ropes again but this time he holds onto them which helps stop him running, Christian turns around to him and runs directly at him but Jericho kicks him in the stomach and takes him down with a clothesline which he follows up with a pin, 1…and Christian Cage gets the quick kick out. Both men get right back up, Christian runs at the World Champ who ducks under his shoulder leaving Cage to continue running, Christian Cage returns to Jericho only to be taken down by an arm drag, Y2J again holds Cage down on the mat for the pin, 1…and Cage gets another quick kick out.

Chris Jericho gets up as does Christian Cage; they both meet up in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches. Both men go punch for punch until Chris Jericho starts to build momentum with numerous punches to the face of Cage, Christian slowly backs down until he manages to get a cheap kick to the gut of Jericho. Christian follows up on that with punches; he hammers away at the World Champion who backs down into the corner turnbuckle. Christian Cage holds Jericho in the corner, he punches him a couple more times before chopping the chest of Y2J, Christian looks to the crowd and shots “Woooooâ€￾ as the crowd begins to boo him, Jericho then grabs Cage and throws him into the corner before hitting him with rights and lefts followed up with hard chops to the chest of Christian. Christian holds his chest as he stumbles across to the turnbuckle down from the other one, Y2J gives Christian Cage a couple more chops to the chest before pulling Cage into the center of the ring and taking him down to the mat with a dropkick, Jericho covers him, 1…2…and Christian raises the shoulder. Chris Jericho gets back up, he picks up Christian and give him a right hand to the face before attempting to Irish whip him into the ropes but Cage is able to hold onto Jericho and knee him in the stomach before pushing him into the ropes, Christian runs at Jericho who just turns around and sees Cage coming at him so he ducks down and lifts Cage up onto his shoulder before tossing him over the top rope but Christian is able to land down on the apron. Chris Jericho moves towards Christian and reaches out to grab him but Cage shoulder him in the mid section through the second rope, Christian begins to get back into the ring but Y2J punches him a few times, Jericho then runs to the right of where Cage is and springboards backwards off the ropes and hits Christian Cage with a dropkick sending Cage off the apron and down onto the floor as Jericho lands down hard in the ring.

Christian Cage lies outside the ring feeling the effects of the springboard dropkick as well as the fall of the apron, the referee starts to count him out as Jericho gets back to his feet in the ring, 1…2…3…4…and count is broken by Chris Jericho who gets out of the ring and continues to go after Christian. Jericho bends down to pick up Cage who has just gotten back up onto one knee; Christian pulls Y2J down into the announcer’s table head first, Jericho falls backwards holding his head in pain as Christian gets back up to his feet slightly holding his back. Christian Cage looks at the downed Chris Jericho angrily, he stomps down on his body a couple of times before pulling him back up to his feet while the referee counts them out, 1…2…3…4…5…Christian Cage starts running while holding Chris Jericho’s arm out and he slams it against the turnbuckle post, Christian slowly rolls back into the ring as Jericho stands on the outside holding his shoulder which is throbbing after connecting with the steel ring post, the referee continues to count, 6…7…8…Chris Jericho finally rolls back into the ring favouring his hurt left shoulder. As soon as Jericho gets back into the ring Christian walks over to him and stomps down on the hurt left shoulder, Cage then goes for a cover and puts all of his body weight on the left shoulder, 1…2…and Jericho struggles to kick out but is able to. Christian Cage gets onto his knees and smiles knowing he has weakened the left shoulder, he then gets back up to his feet slightly holding his back which is still hurting from what Jericho did throughout the match, Chris Jericho slowly sits up with his left shoulder across his chest as he tries not to put pressure on it, Cage comes across and kicks Y2J across the chest knocking him onto his back. Christian Cage drops his knee down onto the left shoulder of Jericho while making the cover, 1…2…and again Y2J manages to kick out while hurting his shoulder even more.

Christian Cage gets up looking angrily at the referee, he then looks down at Chris Jericho who is crawling to the bottom of the turnbuckle where he holds his shoulder and tries to get the feeling back into it. Christian Cage walks over to him and grabs a hold of his left arm; he then pulls Jericho up to his feet using it as Chris Jericho shouts in agony. Christian Cage punches the shoulder a couple of times as Jericho tries to walk away from him but Cage doesn’t let him, Christian grabs his left arm yet again and this time twists it around which wrenches the hurt shoulder, Jericho’s face cringes up in pain as he is barely able to withstand it. Chris Jericho lands a couple of knees into the mid section of Christian causing him to release Y2J’s arm, Jericho then begins to fight back with right hands to the face of Cage who stumbles backwards, Jericho moves towards him and lands more slow right hands directly to the face of Christian. Chris Jericho starts to build momentum but that is ended by Christian Cage who cracks his elbow down onto the hurt left shoulder, he then knocks Y2J off his feet with a dropkick followed up by a pin, 1…2…and somehow Chris Jericho is able to kick out. Christian Cage begins to get a little frustrated; he gets up and stomps down angrily on the hurt Chris Jericho who tries to protect his already hurt left shoulder. Christian picks Jericho up, he knees him in the gut before hitting him with a spike DDT driving the World Champs head into the mat, Jericho lies on the mat with his left arm over his chest and his right arm holding his head after the impact from that DDT, Christian rolls him over and covers him, 1…2…and just in the nick of time Chris Jericho kicks out!

Christian Cage gets up in shock, he shouts at the crowd in frustration while slapping his hands down on the ropes. Chris Jericho lies on the mat still favouring his left shoulder while Christian Cage walks over to the turnbuckle and begins climbing, Cage gets to the top before signalling for the Frog Splash to the crowd but when he looks back into the ring Chris Jericho is in front of him, Jericho gives him a couple of rights to the face before throwing him off the top rope and down onto the mat. Chris Jericho slowly starts moving his left arm which is hurting, he turns his attention to Christian Cage who is already back up onto his knees but holding his back, Christian turns around to Jericho still on one knee only for Jericho to nail him with a huge step-up enziguri! Christian Cage drops backwards onto the mat as he holds his head while slowly rolling to the side of the ring, Y2J gets back up with his left arm up against his chest to keep the pressure off it as he slowly makes his way over to Cage. Christian Cage stops near the side of the ring as he lies there trying to recuperate as Jericho turns his attention to the entrance ramp where he sees Kurt Angle slowly walk down to the boos of the crowd, Y2J walks over to the ropes by Kurt Angle who waits outside the ring distracting Jericho. Kurt Angle begins trash talking Chris Jericho as the referee tells Angle to leave, Jericho turns around to a low blow by Christian Cage, Jericho crumbles down to the mat as Cage goes for the pin while telling the ref to make the count, 1…2…and Chris Jericho kicks out in the last split second!

Christian Cage gets up furious, he gets up and begins hyping himself up for the Unpretier, Chris Jericho rolls over to the ropes as he uses them for leverage to help himself back up, he turns around to Cage and takes him down with his right shoulder before turning him over and locking Christian into the Walls of Jericho! Jericho puts all of the pressure on using his right arm, Cage lies on the mat shouting in agony, he tries to nudge his way over to the ropes to break it up but he is still fingertips away from the bottom rope. Christian Cage raises his hand to tap out but just before he does he makes one last go at the bottom rope and just manages to grab a hold of it! Chris Jericho holds it in as Christian shouts out to tell the referee to break it while the ref counts, 1…2…3…4…Jericho releases him on four. Chris Jericho moves away into the corner where he holds his left shoulder which he can barely feel anything through, he tries to get the feeling back into it as Christian Cage slowly rolls into the middle of the ring still feeling the effects of the Walls of Jericho. Chris Jericho looks down at Christian Cage, he then runs at the ropes and goes for the Lionsault but in mid air he sees Cage roll out of the way so Y2J lands on his feet just as Christian quickly gets back up, he hooks his arms and nails him with the Unpretier while Y2J was off guard! Both men lay on the mat Chris Jericho barely moving as Christian slowly rolls him over and hooks the leg, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Christian Cage!

Styles: What an outstanding match!

Adamle: Chris Jericho was right, that could go down as one of the best matches in Explosion and IPW history!!!

“Kurt Angle then slides into the ring, he lifts Chris Jericho up who is pretty much dead weight and nails him with the Angle Slam! Chris Jericho lies motionless on the mat as the other to raises their arms in the air to the boos of the crowdâ€￾

Styles: What an end to Explosion, tune in next Wednesday night!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Explosion Review

Orton/Bischoff promo- There were slight moments where Orton was out of character. It was good overall. The end where Bischoff said "I will suspend you and definitely." It should be indefinitely instead of and definitely. (I think)

6 Man Tag- I was thinking that this would be more of a cluster, but that's not what we got. I actually wish that's what we had, because this match was kinda boring. The action picked up in the last two paragraph, making this match a lot better.

Jericho promo- The first sentence of Jericho's promo went way to long (talk about a run on sentence). The rest was okay.

Tag Title Match- It doesn't make sence for AJ and Abyss to team together. If they hate each other why would they agree to team together? The match was pretty good, but it just didn't make any sence booking wise to me.

YBA/Santino promo- Kinda funny. Not bad.

Angle vs. Kennedy- Holy crap, Kennedy won! Was not expecting that at all. This was a very good match, I enjoyed this a lot.

Cage promo- I'd say that this was the Promo of the Night. This was the most in character.

Burke vs. Santino- Hopefully Burke gets out of the squash matches now.

Victoria match- Nice match made for the PPV.

Cage vs. Y2J- This was a great match. It was a little too long, but oh well.

AC- I'm not sure if it was the best idea to have Y2J and Angle both lose. A good show, but I wouldn't call it one of your best. Thanks for the POI review. Dont forget to check out Decination this sunday.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: Kurt Angle vs. Kennedy (Kennedy!). Excellent back and forth match with a great mismatch of styles with Kurt Angle playing the experience card. Finish was perfect as it came out of nowhere and was actually a little shocking.

WM: None. Although the squash was short (obviously) it still was well written.

BP: Randy Orton's opening promo really highlighted the events of the past and sets up the tag title match for later on. Kazarian's line was kinda random and unneeded.

WP: None

AC: Promos felt kinda long at times. Breaking up the talking with crowd reaction or condensing things down wouldn't hurt. The young blooded alliance has looked strong over the past couple weeks so one has to wonder who will step up to challenge them. Extreme Chaos is shaping up to have some nice matches and feuds. Always remember to improve. Overall it was a good show, excellent matches and a great way to stay in shape.

Reaction score
BM: A tie between Angle/Kennedy and Cage/Jericho. If I have to choose one, I have to give the edge to the ME. Both were well written and had an excellent flow. Both had great endings. I like how imaginative your writing is. Kudos here.

WM: The squash, if I have to choose.

BP: Cage promo. Best in character promo you wrote and it was clear and concise.

WP: Jericho's public address was a bit long and some of the sentences were uncharacteristic. These two sentences are WAY too long and therefore are very confusing:

He is one of, if not, the biggest rising star in wrestling, he was big as soon as he stepped foot in the ring and already he has fought some of the big names in wrestling and getting a win over an Olympic Gold Medallist would really boost his career, that is what he has told me so Kurt you are going to have your hands full tonight. Now JB if you excuse me I have to go warm up for my victory later tonight…

Well Jeremy, last week Mr Kennedy and I were screwed out of victory by the “instant classic” and the “Olympic Gold Medallist” but that’s alright because this week Eric Bishoff has put Kennedy in a match with Kurt Angle and me in a match with Christian so tonight will be a night of payback because if they think they can get away with cheating two weeks in a row then they are wrong.

Something I like to do when writing promos is read them aloud to myself in character. It helps alot in the realm of making sure what you are trying to say makes sense. The speech had a point, which is better than some BTBs can say.

AC: Good writing and nice show overall. I'll be sure to swing by more often. If you get the chance, please click on the BTB link in my thread and check out XCW: Full Throttle. It's been a while since I have seen you post or review, and I could certainly use the help. Good show, keep up the good work.