Internal belief within AEW is Lucha Brothers are leaving for WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The thing is opinions can also change over time. A couple years ago I also would’ve been very anti-WWE, and very pro-AEW and now I probably hold them both pretty equally. Just one has a Better strength in one area and the other has a Better strength in a different area.

As for the topic, I think Penta would THRIVE under the current WWE style and Fenix would also be a great addition alongside him. Everyone knows I’m a huge Lucha Bros fan so I will ride with them into NXT (or WWE).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The thing is opinions can also change over time. A couple years ago I also would’ve been very anti-WWE, and very pro-AEW and now I probably hold them both pretty equally. Just one has a Better strength in one area and the other has a Better strength in a different area.

As for the topic, I think Penta would THRIVE under the current WWE style and Fenix would also be a great addition alongside him. Everyone knows I’m a huge Lucha Bros fan so I will ride with them into NXT (or WWE).
and not without reason, WWE was pretty universally panned when AEW was just starting out and new companies get leeway. now I'd say it's shifted where aew is overly scrutinized and wwe still gets away with a bit due to new car smell without Vince. it's a cycle and its heavily dependant on the quality of the programs. Also it's just opinions like you said. My opinion on things also changes when new information comes or when things change.

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Yeah I disagree, don't think that's been true at all for quite some time.
What's not not true Jeff? I thought meltzer gets paid to put out good stuff about AEW and pans WWE. While all other sites are Equal with what they report. Common knowledge that is .

Last edited:

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Think it's all to do with the change of owners a lot of people were anti WWE through Vince rubbish booking our favourites. All Out at Chicago with our favourite wrestlers in The Elite Kenny, Cody when he was in the group, Hangman and The Bucks. To make the bet like Cody and the bucks did changed wrestling and we got AEW which at the time we needed as WWE sucked big time.

Now WWE has hunter in charge and is doing wrestling that most fans like again. So the tables have turned again but for me AEW will always be my No1 as they have a mix of wrestling matches which I like plus they got Ospreay and Okada two wrestlers who are by far up thee in the the top ten in the world which just sealed it for me. I like WWE again not going to lie . Cody's great, so is Roman. I Think we're are blessed to have both companies having great matches put every week.

Last edited: