Interested in adding one Moderator.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I agree Saylor however watch the WWE threads bulge on wrestling days!

There's nothing wrong with the Locker Room getting more attention, to me it just seems like people are losing interest in posting good quality content in the wrestling forums, that's why they're resorting to the Locker Room. It's just that this is a wrestling forum therefore the wrestling section should have huge amounts of attention at all times.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
There's nothing wrong with the Locker Room getting more attention, to me it just seems like people are losing interest in posting good quality content in the wrestling forums, that's why they're resorting to the Locker Room. It's just that this is a wrestling forum therefore the wrestling section should have huge amounts of attention at all times.

When nothing new is going on in WWE and it's a few days after a live event, activity there will bound to drop. However, we're still getting well over 600 posts daily in the wrestling sections alone which is incredible. As I said before, activity there has never been higher, you just notice it less as the Locker Room has got a lot more active too.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't there's any need for an extra mod right now. I look at all the recent posts and most of them are from the wrestling section. Adding another mod won't change anything since the wrestling section is getting this much attention on a non-wrestling day.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
When nothing new is going on in WWE and it's a few days after a live event, activity there will bound to drop. However, we're still getting well over 600 posts daily in the wrestling sections alone which is incredible. As I said before, activity there has never been higher, you just notice it less as the Locker Room has got a lot more active too.

Not crapping on Saylor but this there are so many new members that of course the locker room gets spammed i mean we all have bugger all else on non wrestling days sometimes so why not?