Interested in adding one Moderator.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
randy savage for MOD!!!! :YAY:

Yeah come on guys, Randy Savage for MOD!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Yeah come on guys, Randy Savage for MOD!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I third the motion :mj:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
We need a sectional moderator pretty fast to post engaging topics, discussions and post polls. We require more activity in the wrestling section as it doesn't seem what it use to be in my eyes. Promoting someone that's able to post engaging content would be the best choice as of yet because we do require a whole lot more activity then we currently have.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
We need a sectional moderator pretty fast to post engaging topics, discussions and post polls. We require more activity in the wrestling section as it doesn't seem what it use to be in my eyes. Promoting someone that's able to post engaging content would be the best choice as of yet because we do require a whole lot more activity then we currently have.

The wrestling sections have never been more active than they are now.

Reactions: Farooq

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tbh I still don't think we need another mod at this time. It rare we do anything tbh, content is being posted by members which is alot better than staff doing it IMO.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
It feels like they are going down because the Locker Room is mobbed at the moment.

As something I have noticed we have more users and that means more crap to waffle.

All good as the locker room is fun and our RAW and SD or WWE areas are usually serious and on topic!

We need this in my eyes as it opens the site up and we all chat and enjoy it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As a site gets bigger the off-topic section gets more active, no one wants to discuss wrestling 24/7.

The wrestling sections are more active than ever. The only reason we would need a mod is to organise things more, enforce the newer rules that I've made. No one hardly ever reports so Staff have to find the issues themselves.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Must say to Crayo and all staff on here that u guys do a good job of sorting out all the major issues!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Nah u guys do a good job between u and I know us lot could help more as i have tried to sometimes but again there is so much content flying in on here now it's hard to keep up!

Honestly still the best forum as all attempts to keep it friendly to a degree work and banter is part of it!

Reactions: Farooq