Insomnia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Wondering if anyone else suffers from this and if you've found anything that helps. For a couple months now I've had some major issues with sleeping. It will take me hours to fall asleep and then its even harder to stay asleep. If I wake up any time throughout the night, its almost impossible to fall back to sleep. I just bought a sleep aid, Melatonin, and I'm going to start taking that and I hope it helps.

What other methods have you guys used to try to fight Insomnia?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Create an alter-ego, start underground boxing clubs and blow up some credit card companies.

Weez

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else suffers from this and if you've found anything that helps. For a couple months now I've had some major issues with sleeping. It will take me hours to fall asleep and then its even harder to stay asleep. If I wake up any time throughout the night, its almost impossible to fall back to sleep. I just bought a sleep aid, Melatonin, and I'm going to start taking that and I hope it helps.

What other methods have you guys used to try to fight Insomnia?

Yes, I have absolutely dreadful bouts with Insomnia. I say bouts like it comes and goes but it doesn't. Every single day I work, I'm lucky to sleep more than 3 hours, and then my 1st day off, I sleep 12 hours -_- (or at least I did today. man, my head is killing me.)

I don't take anything for it, but my mom takes Melatonin. She swears by it, and I hope it helps you.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
The only times I struggle to sleep are when something is on my mind or when it's Summer. It gets way too damn hot here.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
It's called exercise. If you break your body the fuck off at least 5 times a week for 90 minutes per session, you'll have no problem sleeping.

Of course, exercise is a disease to many fat, acne-ridden wrestling fans, lol. (not saying any of you here are.. just stating as a matter of observation is all)

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
It's called exercise. If you break your body the fuck off at least 5 times a week for 90 minutes per session, you'll have no problem sleeping.

Of course, exercise is a disease to many fat, acne-ridden wrestling fans, lol. (not saying any of you here are.. just stating as a matter of observation is all)

I exercise as much as I can with the time I have but 90 minutes 5 times a week is impossible on my schedule. And I'll be starting College soon so that will take up more time.

I do some workouts before bed though. Not sure if that helps or worsens it though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I exercise as much as I can with the time I have but 90 minutes 5 times a week is impossible on my schedule. And I'll be starting College soon so that will take up more time.

I do some workouts before bed though. Not sure if that helps or worsens it though.

It hurts your ability to sleep. Morning workouts are the best, avoid them at night to sleep better. Reading before bed should help some.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't use computers or watch TV in the dark, don't have electronics on stand by in your room, they subconsiously fuck with your nervous system in the dark and elevate your heart rate and whatever the fuck you call the chemical substance in your brain to make you stare at ceiling all night.

Thought you were straight edge or something, a pill won't help you in the long run. Don't want a Tapout is dead thread and me saying you took too much shit and died like a tard or something like that do ya?

AF.

Reaction score
I have the opposite problem of sleeping too much. I sleep for 10 hours when I don't have to wake up. I feel like shit usually for a lot of the day and come 10-11 at night I'm wide awake and buzzing.

I've been getting less sleep and feeling better lately, so maybe I'm getting into a good sleeping pattern or my diet/mindset is healthier. IDK.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I feel way shittier when I get too much sleep than when I don't get enough, but with school starting up soon, I have to get up so it shouldn't be a problem. The best thing to do is just make yourself get up the first time you wake up naturally because then you should feel the best for the rest of the day, but that's way easier said than done.