Insane Clown Posse Sues FBI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
DETROIT (CBS Detroit) The traditional Insane Clown Posse Halloween concert was removed from suburban Royal Oak after local police protested that the band’s fans are dangerous because they’re listed on the FBI’s gang list.

And that’s just one item on the long list of affronts against ICP fans — known as Juggalos — since the FBI gave them the gang designation, according to ICP attorney Howard Hertz.

Hertz is suing the FBI to uncover why Juggalos are on the National Gang Threat Assessment list, which classifies Juggalos as a “loosely-organized hybrid gang,â€￾ and to have them removed.

“ICP and the Juggalos are being harmed by this gang designation — they’re being denied their rights,â€￾ Hertz said, adding the Royal Oak concert proves fans are being “denied their right to assemble.â€￾

“We do know that for sure,â€￾ Hertz said. “We were holding this concert called ‘Hallowicked’ every year for over 10 years … This year they decided to go back to the Royal Oak Music Theatre, they entered into an agreement to have the concert there.â€￾

The tickets had sold out, but Hertz said about two weeks ago, the Royal Oak Music Theatre told them they received a memo from the Royal Oak Police Department asking them to cancel the show at the 2,000-seat venue, with of the reasons being the Juggalos are on the FBI’s gang list.

“The police felt like they couldn’t assure themselves of being able to control the situation because of that (designation),â€￾ Hertz said.

He added it’s ridiculous because ICP played at the Arts, Beats & Eats festival, where hundreds of thousands of people converged Labor Day weekend on the streets of Royal Oak.

Beyond the concert, he added Juggalos have lost custody of their kids, been detained in separate jail cells, been pulled over because of Juggalo bumper stickers, photographed and put into local police gang databases.

“It’s a bad thing for America,â€￾ Hertz said about the designation.

Despite their violent lyrics and bloody, aggressive visuals, Hertz said ICP’s fans are just like the Grateful Dead’s Deadheads or Jimmy Buffett’s Parrorheads. They’re just music fans, he said. ICP fans meet annually for the Gathering of the Juggalos, a four-day celebration that includes concerts, wrestling, games, contests, and more.

“I think it’s absurd, of course they’re not gang members, they’re lawyers, they’re doctors,â€￾ he said.

Langton pointed out that several violent crimes have been committed recently, including robberies and killings, but Hertz said crimes can be associated with any large group.

“My law firm filed a FOI of the FBI asking them to provide us … everything they have leading them to believe the Juggalos are the gang.â€￾

And he defended the band, whose lyrics include “Cut a hole in your head till I hit brains. Left a cop in the pile While maybe it’s the night of the chainsaw baby.â€￾

“It’s horror core, in other words, it’s like Halloween every night … It’s not meant to reflect reality, it’s not telling people to go out and do it … What about Detroit Lions fans, let’s see, they gather together … They pay for their seats, they get drunk, they get into fights at the game — are they gang members?â€￾ Hertz said.

Any ICP Fans on here? If so what do you think of this.

Never really been a fan, a few of my friends listen to them but i honestly don't see why.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I've listened to a couple of songs. I think this is a ridiculous situation honestly. Don't really know any other details though, because for all we know, there is more to the story.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've listened to their music... absolutely sucks. I knew a juggalo... well two of them. Well Juggalette. One of them is an idiot. The other is cool. But I don't understand the fascination of their music at all... its horrible.

But as far as that situation... need more info but from that story... just sounds dumb. Look like music fans.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
ICP have always been delusional fucking jackoffs with downright uncanny misconceptions of not only the messages they send, but also their silly crusade against some imaginary government covert op conspiracy on white people, trailer park trash oppression, and every other stupid fucking thing they rap about. They also twist their music into a religious nature by alluding God to their faggoty Dark Carnival and frequently rap about passing devine judgement themselves and killing people in the name of God. It's people like ICP that cause shit like 9/11.

And these "juggalos" are sad, pathetic, and drop dead fucking stupid individuals. They all believe they share a truly unique perspective on life when in actuality they are the most confused and impressionable people on earth. Why believe the official report when you can believe a couple of douchebags dressed as clowns instead? The police did those idiots a favor by halting their little "assembly of garbage".

And as far as it being unconstitutional goes, their little fanbase definitely fits the profile of organized crime. ICP encourages them to do stupid shit, dress alike, rebel against authority and conformity (ironic), drink the same cheap Faygo juice, and subscribe to a particular religion. They're also mostly people from slums who never made anything of their lives because they listened to ICP too much, took them too seriously, starting doing drugs, and got a "Juggalo 4 Life" tattoo right on their face as a big "Fuck You" to the world that fucked them over too many times. I am dead serious about all this too, I've met several of these fuckbags in my days and if you've met one, you've met them all.

Reactions: 1 person

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
ICP are trailer trash from Dee-troit. It's music for America's mutants that crawl out from under rocks, drop out of high school, do drugs, do prison time, get tattoos on their necks, create meth labs and have children out of wedlock. Basically, ICP took the ideal Nirvana fanbase and expanded on it, without mainstream, corporate, record label support.

Reactions: 1 person

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I think the whole gang database thing is old news but them not allowing them to throw a little concert is absurd. Despite what anyone thinks of the music, they're still people. I don't like their music and I haven't met any super hardcore juggalos but I'm confident not all of them take everything so literal. The group themselves know they're a punchline but it just seems like a thing wannabe hardcore trailer kids do to have some fun. Putting on a mask or in their case face paint and just acting not like themselves. Being someone different and being among friends. It may be bad music but I can see the intentions. If all the allegations are true, it's a sad thing for human rights.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, I grew up with some ICP friends. Not sure if I should really call them friends. Only one them still fixes my computers for free.

I hope the FBI just kills these guys discretely.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Funny how fans of a sub genre band gets this much hate.

Still better than Beliebers tbh.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You say that like it's something to brag about.

You say that like it matters.

Wouldn't consider myself a fan of ICP, but I won't put my head in the sand and completely bury something I know nothing about.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So you know a lot about Beiber's music? That's good to know. Because frankly suggesting anything is worse than the crap ICP calls "music" is quite a burial.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So you know a lot about Beiber's music? That's good to know. Because frankly suggesting anything is worse than the crap ICP calls "music" is quite a burial.

I watch enough TV to know what Bieber music sounds like, and ICP isn't that bad sure as shit is better than dubstep or that grime shit in another thread. ICP have had some good albums that I am aware of, Great Milenko being one of them.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
They deserve to be listed as a gang.

They are all a gang of idiots. FBI should wipe them out.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They deserve to be listed as a gang.

They are all a gang of idiots. FBI should wipe them out.

Yeah because having a government agency taking out people who are just fans of something it the right thing to do right?

Don't even talk anymore.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Yeah because having a government agency taking out people who are just fans of something it the right thing to do right?

Don't even talk anymore.

Its more then being a fan, but as you're the biggest dick on the forums, there's no point into getting into it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.