Infraction Bullshit In My Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeepShow

Seriously Peep, what are you doing?!
When was the GFX section and its problems your concern?!
Just stop making trouble and getting involved with the stuff happening there coz you are fucking big time here peep.
Leave the GFX section for the GFX mod. thanks.

You just totally contradicted yourself there buddy. When is my business any of your concern? I'm dumbfounded. It's not that I want to handle the GFX stuff, it's that I see a thread almost every other day (If Weebo isn't banned), and he is getting in C4's business. He was lucky he wasn't banned for that post he made earlier in C4's thread which was complete spam btw and insulting a member.

Great One

Seriously, just follow the rules and stop complaining. Yes, they were updated and in some cases are more severe, but it's really no big deal.

This Guy

no kidding. weebo, what your complaining about with the rules is so retarted. I mean yeah maybe it was never a problem before, but the rules have been updated and the rules are being inforced now. So get with the program. I mean if the speed limit was 80 and then one day they decide to lower it for saftey to say 50 and your caught going 80 even though the signs clearly show that the limit has been reduced to 50. You going to tell the cop who pulled you over, I know its only 50 now, but I never used to get in trouble for going 80 before? And even if you were unaware and didn't notice the signs telling the cop I didn't read the signs and I didn't know it changed, your still getting that ticket.

Weebo

Reaction score
no kidding. weebo, what your complaining about with the rules is so retarted. I mean yeah maybe it was never a problem before, but the rules have been updated and the rules are being inforced now. So get with the program. I mean if the speed limit was 80 and then one day they decide to lower it for saftey to say 50 and your caught going 80 even though the signs clearly show that the limit has been reduced to 50. You going to tell the cop who pulled you over, I know its only 50 now, but I never used to get in trouble for going 80 before? And even if you were unaware and didn't notice the signs telling the cop I didn't read the signs and I didn't know it changed, your still getting that ticket.
Hey that is totally different. And eve tho the speed limit in Cali is 55 i stil go 70. never been pulled over for it

J

^^Wow...I think it you read and comprehend what This Guy was statin' its the fact that just cuase your used to a rule doesn't mean its always gunna be that way...Rules will change with time...and you have to be able to adjust to them...Even if you don't agree wit them...Just thought i would put it in simple terms...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

j-dawg had to get someone to tell him that. the only terms j-dawg can ever understand :roflmao:

the dark knight

Fine you guys can close my BTB Request Thread. I'm not gunna apologize for being stubborn but just to let you all know. When I was gone from my thread last time C4 told me that he was overwhelmed with request and when I can back he said he was glad I was back cause he could not keep up. So i just hope he can keep up with giving people his shitty GFX for their btbs.
if you're gonna get back to taking requests ill re-open it. i closed cuz you said you will STOP taking requests....so why would i keep it open?

Get the fuck off C4's dick. Make your own shit and shut up. Seriously. Nobody cares that you dont like him b/c he's "your competition." Your clients suck anyways.

:laugh: Clients :laugh:
you should really fucking stop now. mind your fucking business and stop sticking your ass where it doesn't belong.

Thank you WS. I don't know why he is getting in the GFX section and such like this either. and I agree with WS on saying that you should let the GFX mod take care of it. And why is TDK mod all of a sudden and not Untouchable?
cuz untouchable is busy with his life and cant get on much and handle the section. and monkey didnt feel like adding new staff and i can handle the section well so he tossed it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.