Infraction Bullshit In My Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4

I understand, I just got an infraction too! Damn, but no problem; it's a short infraction which will expire soon..

Wrestling Station

i think this thread went down the hill. No more proper posting in this thread please. Next time, either triple post in it or this should be dead. :p

Weebo

Reaction score
Fine you guys can close my BTB Request Thread. I'm not gunna apologize for being stubborn but just to let you all know. When I was gone from my thread last time C4 told me that he was overwhelmed with request and when I can back he said he was glad I was back cause he could not keep up. So i just hope he can keep up with giving people his shitty GFX for their btbs.

PeepShow

Get the fuck off C4's dick. Make your own shit and shut up. Seriously. Nobody cares that you dont like him b/c he's "your competition." Your clients suck anyways.

:laugh: Clients :laugh:

Wrestling Station

Seriously Peep, what are you doing?!
When was the GFX section and its problems your concern?!
Just stop making trouble and getting involved with the stuff happening there coz you are fucking big time here peep.
Leave the GFX section for the GFX mod. thanks.

Weebo

Reaction score
Thank you WS. I don't know why he is getting in the GFX section and such like this either. and I agree with WS on saying that you should let the GFX mod take care of it. And why is TDK mod all of a sudden and not Untouchable?

Status
Not open for further replies.