Indy DVD Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
might pick up the last few '09 dvd's to finish off the year.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Might get that PWG dvd.

Looked epic

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I only want to see Mack/Elgin from that card.

Why is Ricochet being paraded around like he's someone important?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I hate Highspots. I got charged £14 tax the bastards for 3 PWG DVD's

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
DGUSA announced the following special deal: Want a free $25 credit to spend on DGUSA or EVOLVE DVDs and merchandise? We got a new DGUSA.tv Weekly Special for you then!!! When you spend $75 or more in the DGUSA.tv Store on any DGUSA/EVOLVE merch, except tickets, you will receive a $25 credit towards your next purchase! The best part is you can use DVD 2 and 3 Pack Deals to count towards the $75 to save even more money! Here's the details:

-Spend $75 or more in the DGUSA.tv Store from June 18th-June 25th midnight EST. Save your paypal receipt. When you order from us again email your paypal receipt to Help@DGUSA.tv and you'll get a $25 refund on that order. One refund per person and per order.

-All DGUSA, Dragon Gate and EVOLVE merchandise is included like DVDs, shirts, sweatshirts and everything in the Stuff section. All these items count towards the $75 and can be purchased with the $25 credit.

-PWG DVDs, all live event tickets and shipping does not count towards the $75 and cannot be purchased with the $25 credit.

-The $25 credit cannot be redeemed for cash. It cannot be combined with other specials.

-The $25 credit must all be used with one order, it cannot be split up.

-You must redeem your $25 credit by November 15th, 2012 or you will forfeit the credit.

-Email Help@DGUSA.tv if you have any questions on this incredible offer!

Might take advantage of this offer

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Wasn't going to cave into this offer, but I just did.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Great PWG sale on for those that are interested.

There are three types of people in the world: People like Super Dragon, who go through the Steam Winter Sale and say "Yeah, that's a good deal, but I'll probably never play that game." People like Excalibur, who go through the Steam Winter Sale and say "What, Farming Simulator 2013 is only $10? I would be stupid NOT to buy it! Who cares if I never play it, it's an incredible value!" And then there's people like Joey Ryan, who lead terrible, awful, miserable lives, and go through the Steam Winter Sale and say "What's the Steam Winter Sale?"

While you won't be able to get Farming Simulator 2013 for $10 during the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Winter Sale, you will be able to save a metric tonne (it's metric!) of money thanks to our Crazy Gideon-esque deals! The values are so incredible that Super Dragon himself would be moved to get 5 DVDs for only $40! If he didn't own the company, that is.

Don't be a Joey! Jump on the 2012 Winter Sale before it's gone!

All you need to do is select any 5 Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVDs from the list below, select your shipping option, specify which 5 DVDs you want in the notes, and submit your order! Please list your 5 DVDs in the field below your shipping address Use the 5 for $40 Deal as many time as you'd like, the only restrictions are that the deal is limited to the titles listed below, and it cannot be combined with any other deals or special offers.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla - 2012 Winter Sale

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I was looking at that earlier, will be getting some 05-07 shows.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I would normally be interested in this, and i've taken advantage of this sale before (might have been last year) but i'm practically upto date with PWG apart from the 2 BOLA shows and i'm not that interested in getting any older shows. Especially because I own 2009 - 2012 and i'm happy with what i've got.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;SAaHgvpalJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAaHgvpalJk&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Meh! might give it a dload.