In the Studio with 3MB: Episode 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
The scene is a music studio with various musical instruments laying around. Three bar stools are set up, and sitting on each of them is a member of 3MB, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, and Curt Hawkins. All are dressed in their appropriate "Rock 'N Roll" Attire and ready to go.

3MB_behind_the_music-650x401.png

Heath Slater
Is this thing on? We live? It's working? Okay, good. Welcome to In the Studio With 3MB Episode 1 BAYBEE! We are the legendary group known as the 3 Man Band! I am of course the front man of this operation, the all shebang, the man that ties it all together with a little red ribbon, Heath Slater baby! And here to my right and my left are the music playing, chicks banging, pick it up the phone is ringing - Jinder Mahal and Curt Hawkins. And we're going to have some fun here today boys, isn't that right?

Jinder Mahal
Oh man you know it.

Curt Hawkins
Let's not steal catchphrases, Jinder.

Jinder Mahal
Who's Catchphrase is that?

Curt Hawkins
That Ryder kid.

Jinder Mahal
Who?

Heath Slater
Moving on to our first topic. Our first single! Yes you heard me right, our very first single is going to hit any day now. You see we've been in the studio and we've been jamming and rocking and just doing with 3MB does best and that is blowing you away whilst also blowing your mind baby. Oh yeah, its going to be epic. It's gonna be available on iTunes, and Amazon, on Youtube, and just anywhere where you can buy or download music. Actually, why don't we give them a taste right now boys?

Jinder Mahal
I am down with that!

Curt Hawkins
Dude, cut it with the catchphrases already

Jinder Mahal
What? All I'm saying is that I'm down to give them some of the BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Curt Hawkins
Seriously?

Jinder Mahal
Let's get this going...FELLA!

Heath Slater
Lets just pick these up here. Make sure this thing is tuned

Curt Hawkins
Yeah, you're about to hear some REAL music now!

Jinder Mahal
Because we're 3MB...And We're AWESOME!

Curt Hawkins
And You need help.

Heath Slater
Okay baby! He we go. A-one, A-Two, A-One, Two, Three, Four!

Jinder Mahal
Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute. We're just going to give this out for free? No, we can make money of this.

Curt Hawkins
I agree. Let's just wait until the single comes out and then people can get their minds BLOWN
!

Heath Slater
You guys make a good point. This music is totally 99 cent worthy! What was I thinking?

Jinder Mahal
You weren't thinking. That's the problem

Curt Hawkins
Let's be nice here.

Jinder Mahal
I'm sorry, man.

Heath Slater
It's cool bro. It's cool. Let's just get back to jamming

Curt Hawkins
Okay, lets do this. One, two, three!

Jinder Mahal
And we're out of time! Too bad. Guess you'll just have to wait until the single drops. Make sure you download it, and you listen to it like a thousand times on Youtube. You do not want to miss this.

Heath Slater
You got that right baby! That's all for today's show. And remember, Don't Hinder Jinder! Goodnight everybody!

The camera goes dark.
-------------------

Trying out 3MB for the first time and shaking the ring rust for being gone for a while. Seeing what I want to do with each character. Any feedback is appropriated.​

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been wondering for quite some time why no one's ever given 3MB a go, I think there's a lot of potential in the group and while this was brief, I feel it was entertaining. I would like to see more of this.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2