"In Space, Nobody Hears it Teem..." A Twinoid MUSH Mafia Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
e2f005d9_8368070.jpg

Play as one of 18 characters aboard the Daedalus, an interstellar ship traveling through space, attempting to save humankind from the terror of the Mush, a parasitic species that has already taken over the Earth's government and seeks to destroy all human life in order to propagate itself... The Daedalus crew was a last-ditch effort to save all of life, and those inside were left in cryogenic stasis until such a time was necessary for them to awake... NERON (the Daedalus's core and artificial intelligence) has awoken them prematurely; the ship is a mess, navigation systems are busted, the communication system is barely working, and what do you know, the Sol Defense Force (the earth government) has ships bearing down on the Daedalus. It can't get any worse, can it? Well... looks like a few crewmates have been infected and assimilated already. It's a battle for survival in space, and thanks to such an enclosed space, there is no escape, except for the sweet embrace of death, of course. Good luck, little humans... NERON sends his regards.
Neron_large.png

• Town players will consist of players of Human characters. Mafia players consist of MUSH characters. The Humans' roles are to eliminate all threats to the Daedalus. The MUSH's objective is to control the majority or make it so that it is no longer possible to lynch any MUSH.

• Character Claiming is ALLOWED, but will not matter in this game, as two characters will be infected at random at the beginning of the game, in line with the browser game's mechanics, making it impossible to role-spec or character-spec.

• The game will be split into two sections: Day and Night. During the day, everyone must choose a player to lynch. Additionally, there will be a number of scenarios that players will have to act through, including electing other players to go on expeditions (commuting players during the night), communicating with the outside world (potentially garnering game information), as well as working on projects (which will make it more difficult for the MUSH to infect/kill without detection). During the night, the mafia may attempt to discreetly kill or infect another player to join their numbers, while scenarios are fulfilled depending on choices made during the day, and other roles may be used then.

• Days last 24 hours, or until a majority for a lynch has been cast. Nights last 12 hours, or until all night powers have been sent in. Night-Posting is allowed. Day 1 will last 36 hours, and Night 1 will last 18 hours.

• Do not post about the game outside the thread. All things regarding the contents of the ongoing game will remain in the thread. Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill or repping out.

• Attempting to game the thread in a way where your alignment is confirmed through means other than by play or playing to the integrity of mafia will result in a modkill and punishment for your alignment.

• No excessive flaming to the point of personal insults. Any evidence of egregious flaming may be subject to forcible repping out or modkill if no alternative may be found. If one believes potential flaming is in play, let the host or the mod know. Basically just be cool, okay?

• Editing posts is allowed up until 5 minutes following.

Neron_large.png
Players... -bzrt- Survivors... -bzrt- Puny Humans:

@Turanga Leela
2. @Silent Bite
3. @Mandalorian
@People's Wang
6. @John McHenry
7. @Baldrick
8. @Tommy Bedlam

Rep List:

@PHEN0M
Etc.

Humanity is counting on you, do you have what it takes?

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
In of course

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Let me in

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Man, I would love to play, but I gotta sit this one out. Work is picking up, and I have a lot of other projects going on.

• Sad

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I've been a bit burnt out and need to schedule my games more efficiently. I'll be back here to play at some point, but it won't be now. Thanks for the invite, though, and good luck!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This seems different I'm game. But forwarning I won't play on day 1, 3 ,8 and 10. I'll randomly accuse two or more players of being mafia with nothing to back it up with. lol

• Haha

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Thanks, but I'm passing. I may be back, just not at the moment.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Anyone waiting for this to fill - Gun & Hookers will be the first of hopefully many mini to be place inbetween the bigger games

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Being Welsh and having the audicaity to call a game Mush...means i'm in.

• Love