In Hindsight I'm pissed off with Kidd vs Tensai

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago on Raw. Of course I was over the moon with the result, and the fact it meant Tyson was getting a push, however how much better could it of been?

The match lasted what - a minute? The fans didn't exactly care that much when he won. 'Oh a match I don't care about's started, oh yay the good guy won.'

How much better would it have been if it had gone on 10-15 minutes, Tensai getting loads of offence with Kidd occasionally getting back into it, with the crowd getting behind him. Eventually Kidd steals the win and the crowd are delighted.

Also, why the hell did Tensai have to lose his winning streak to super Sheamus? It didn't benefit him whatsoever, imagine what I it could've done for Tyson? It could've done wonders for him and made a new star.

Instead though they have to rush it, put absolutely no thought into it and generally stall his push compared to what they could've done. I'm over the moon that he's being pushed but this match could've been done sooooo much better.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
And then Tensai beat his ass in the locker room. I said most of this in my review as soon as it happened. It's like WWE wanted to do something right but they just didn't know how.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I agree @[R'Albin] Tyson should have got the win when Tensai was a serious competitor and unbeatable, that win was tainted

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Damn forgot about the locker room part, that was even more Blue.

It's so unusual for them to do something good, so it's hard for them to know what to do. Still, they did about everything they could to fuck up Bryan's push and it turned him into a megastar so I live in hope.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Damn forgot about the locker room part, that was even more Blue.

It's so unusual for them to do something good, so it's hard for them to know what to do. Still, they did about everything they could to F*** up Bryan's push and it turned him into a megastar so I live in hope.

Ironically the thing that put Bryan over the top was their biggest blunder of them all (the 18 second WM match)

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ironically the thing that put Bryan over the top was their biggest blunder of them all (the 18 second WM match)

It's so stupid when you think about it, DAT Miami crowd single handedly pushed him..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I actually feel the same way. I'm trying to dumb-mark it as a Tyson mark, but with the way WWE always does face vs heel, they single handedly killed off all of Tensai's credibility just to push yet another mid-card babyface they won't have anything to do with.

But lets just keep that in the back of our minds, shall we? Tyson push! :win:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
> Smarks demand Tyson appear on RAW without jobbing, and actually having a storyline.
> Smarks wait ages and keep complaining
> WWE puts Tyson on TV and has him go over Tensai clean in an underdog manner
> Smarks are happy :yay:
> WWE then does the right thing continuing the storyline and having Tensai still look strong -- pushing forward that underdog mentality
> Smarks complain
> Smarks now hate this storyline

Welcome to the IWC.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
As I said Crayo I'm still over the moon that Kidd is getting pushed, but do you not agree that it could've been done in a way that was a lot more exciting and would've gotten him more fan backing?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Every single feud in WWE can be done better. My attitude (not necessarily the right one) is if we get something that we enjoy watching -- in this case an underutilized Kidd on RAW with a story -- then accept it as good. If you were on WWE creative right now, would you seriously book Tyson to keep going over Tensai? Tyson is the perfect size for the underdog wrestler and has the perfect wrestling style for it too. Think of him as Rey Mysterio without the mask. If you have Tyson get beat down by this giant monster, it makes that final win much more satisfying which makes Tyson over with the casuals.

Though it's hard to get fan backing when you feud with charisma sucking Albert. Lol. Personally I like it because Kidd has a story on RAW where if logic comes into play then he'll be winning that feud. I will only complain after the feud is done and Tensai comes out the better, until then, optimism is my friend :).

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Every single feud in WWE can be done better. My attitude (not necessarily the right one) is if we get something that we enjoy watching -- in this case an underutilized Kidd on RAW with a story -- then accept it as good. If you were on WWE creative right now, would you seriously book Tyson to keep going over Tensai? Tyson is the perfect size for the underdog wrestler and has the perfect wrestling style for it too. Think of him as Rey Mysterio without the mask. If you have Tyson get beat down by this giant monster, it makes that final win much more satisfying which makes Tyson over with the casuals.

Though it's hard to get fan backing when you feud with charisma sucking Albert. Lol. Personally I like it because Kidd has a story on RAW where if logic comes into play then he'll be winning that feud. I will only complain after the feud is done and Tensai comes out the better, until then, optimism is my friend :).

This. Not only are we getting a Tyson push, but he's getting pushed as something besides "SuperKidd". He's the vulnerable underdog right now, and that's coming off as really likable.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
> Smarks demand Tyson appear on RAW without jobbing, and actually having a storyline.
> Smarks wait ages and keep complaining
> WWE puts Tyson on TV and has him go over Tensai clean in an underdog manner
> Smarks are happy :yay:
> WWE then does the right thing continuing the storyline and having Tensai still look strong -- pushing forward that underdog mentality
> Smarks complain
> Smarks now hate this storyline

Welcome to the IWC.

I hate when people try to lump the IWC/smarks into having one singular opinion. You take something smark A says and something smark B says and try to lump them together and make it out like the IWC is full of hypocrites "OH IWC YOU SILLY BITCH YOU NEVER HAPPY!'

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I hate when people try to lump the IWC/smarks into having one singular opinion. You take something smark A says and something smark B says and try to lump them together and make it out like the IWC is full of hypocrites "OH IWC YOU SILLY BITCH YOU NEVER HAPPY!'

I know you get horny off random debates but no one can debate the IWC isn't full of complaining hypocrites lmao.

@Rain: Spot on. The crowd loves an underdog and I really hope Kidd gets over despite being with Albert. He's so faultless in the ring so we don't have to worry there. One of the cleanest and consistent wrestlers in the world atm.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
OH IWC YOU SILLY BITCH YOU NEVER HAPPY!