Impact Wrestling Spoilers 8/22/13. WARNING, HUGE SWERVE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers - 8/22/13

* Impact opens with an in-ring segment with Bad Influence & Bobby Roode in the ring. Roode congratulates Bully on his World Title win but he now has a target on his chest. James Storm & Gunner interrupt, setting up a tag match.

* Bobby Roode & Kazarian defeated James Storm and Gunner.

* Manik defeated Sonjay Dutt.

* Joseph Park defeated Chris Daniels, Jay Bradley & Hernandez in a street fight.

* Bully comes out w/ Tito Ortiz who's now a member of Aces & 8s. They tout Bully Ray's victory from last week. Out comes Brooke Tessmacher and she makes out with Bully Ray. Bully says he has the 'hot Brooke' now.

* Gail Kim defeated ODB.

* AJ Styles is revealed as the 5th man on Main Event Mafia's team. AJ comes out to his old theme. Crowd goes nuts.

* Devon, Brisco, Bischoff, Anderson & Knux vs The Main Event Mafia. Styles got the pin on Devon after connecting with a Styles Clash. Devon must leave TNA now. "Thank you Devon" chants break out after the match. He posed for the crowd. This concluded the tapings.

Holy shit

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'd like to point that I called two things here: Brooke Tessmacher was going to be Bully's new girl.

And I told you bitches that the program leading into BFG would be Styles and Bully Ray.

My only wish though is they allow AJ Styles to keep his new look, even if he goes back to be a straight babyface.

It's more 2013 than that same old shit he'd been doing since 2002. All in all I had a feeling AJ would join MEM eventually.

I did not predict Devon would take the fall, but it was in the back of my mind. Devon has been looking to get out of the game for a while.

The Viper

Reaction score
AJ COMES OUT TO HIS OLD THEME?!?!? OH MY GOD YES!!!! TNA WE HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP BUT THAT'S A GREAT MOVE!! HUGS AND KISSES!!! LOVE YA!!!!

Castiel

Reaction score
AJ COMES OUT TO HIS OLD THEME?!?!? NOOOOOOO! This kinda blows, honestly. Plain old AJ is back all of a sudden? I was enjoying the fuck out of an actual change for him for once and it didn't last nearly long enough... he fits in the MEM for sure but I'd rather they didn't go this route. Aries would've worked just as well, if not better. Brooke thing wasn't too hard to call, but nice swerve.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AJ COMES OUT TO HIS OLD THEME?!?!? NOOOOOOO! This kinda blows, honestly. Plain old AJ is back all of a sudden? I was enjoying the fuck out of an actual change for him for once and it didn't last nearly long enough... he fits in the MEM for sure but I'd rather they didn't go this route. Aries would've worked just as well, if not better. Brooke thing wasn't too hard to call, but nice swerve.
It says to his old music, but it doesn't specify if he's actually dropped all traces of his transformation. I too am hoping he keeps his dark side until he beats Bully Ray at BFG.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'd think he totally dropped the dark gimmick. At least the hoodie and the slow walk. He may not be all smiles but I think he's probably dropped the majority of it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well because Kurt is out for the time being, I'm not going to shit on TNA for doing this because they needed something big.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'd assume so as well, Vips. Even if it was just the music though, that still sucks! Fucking love his new theme. :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
I'd assume so as well, Vips. Even if it was just the music though, that still sucks! Fucking love his new theme. :lol:

Yeah that I'll hugely miss. That shit was BEAST!! Got goosebumps when he came out with that at Slammiversary.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think he's going to retain his black gear and beard, just my hunch. Otherwise there was no point to it in the first place.