• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 8/1/13

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Man I didn't even realize it was already August 1st... well I guess we just play the waiting game now.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Why would come now after 26 years in the business

Because Muta has a new working agreement with TNA and his promotion. Plus, why not? Muta is a journeyman, it's in his nature. It would be pretty sweet for a lot of people. If he joined Aces & Eights he could be a foil for Sting who he has a pas with.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Because Muta has a new working agreement with TNA and his promotion. Plus, why not? Muta is a journeyman, it's in his nature. It would be pretty sweet for a lot of people. If he joined Aces & Eights he could be a foil for Sting who he has a pas with.
:this:

It would be neat for a special attraction to see Muta and Sting clash one more time. Maybe at BFG.