• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 8/1/13

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
url]
I figured out what the fuck you're doing wrong, you don't hotlink someone else's image and paste it in tags. You need to use an image client.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh I remember when he hit James Storm with the beer bottle to win the title :) I was there in person to see that moment.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You witnessed pure greatness? You're one lucky SOB.

Yep, was an awesome night, funny as I had on a James Storm shirt, yet I was cheering for Roode, I think I confused Dixie as she was walking around, I got to meet her :laugh: She asked who I was cheering for and I said Roode

Sabretooth

Oh I remember when he hit James Storm with the beer bottle to win the title :) I was there in person to see that moment.

And Storm has still yet to get a proper run as world champion. I guess spending your entire career in TNA despite it being the B company doesn't help...