• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion (10/18/12) - BFG Aftermath

Chris

Dreams are Endless
[video=youtube;srjYnYKJPWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=srjYnYKJPWc[/video]

Preview Thursday's huge TNA IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7! If you can't watch it on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it!

- Thursday's IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View event! Tune in to SpikeTV for all the fallout and updates from the biggest TNA Pay-Per-View event of the year!

- Appearing will be NEW World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, who regained the title on Sunday night in the "Bound For Glory" main event! Plus, how will Austin Aries react to the defeat?

- Also at "Bound For Glory", to the total shock of Brother Ray and the entire wrestling world, DEVON was revealed with The Aces & 8s! Now that he has been exposed, what will be the fallout? What does the gang have planned next? Don't miss Thursday's broadcast!

- New champions were crowned at "Bound For Glory" as Rob Van Dam captured the X Division Championship, Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero became the new World Tag Team Champions and Tara won the Knockouts gold! The new titleholders are all scheduled to be at IMPACT this Thursday!

Plus, news on the upcoming "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, November 11 from Universal Studios in Orlando! Don't miss the biggest IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast of the year on Thursday night at 8/7c LIVE on SpikeTV!

Rated R Superstar

Jeff Hardy as new champion :mark:

I wonder if we'll get another feud between Devon and Bully.

All titles changed hands it seems, so this should be an interesting show.

zigglerHEEL

Interested to see what happens with Devon and A's and 8's as I read this week that he was only the start and isn't necessarily the "leader".... and yeah lots of title changes, so hopefully new feuds/storylines to go with them. Hopes are high, expectations not so much...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I've decided that I like hilariously bad TNA more than kinda' good TNA, so I'm looking forward to this show a good bit.

Andrew

Will be missing this show once again as I'll be on vacation all weekend, leaving tomorrow.

Hopefully it's a good show, I'll read results after the show's over.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This recap makes BFG seem even more hilarious than it was. Didn't think that was possible.

John McHenry

John McHenry
One of the TNA writers is just too into Sons of Anarchy Ron Pearlman should be involved in this angle.

You Sold Out chant that makes little sense unless the entire crowd are bigger marks then I thought.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Devon is Sgt. of Arms other dude is probably VP (guy on screen all the time) Bischoff obviously the pres with his back to Hogan and Sting wearing the baseball cap. Angle Solved lets move on.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Actually enjoyed the Devon promo other than bringing up stuff from two years ago. Not that I don't like that, I just don't like how they easily forget about something from 2 weeks ago, but then bring up something from two years ago so fast.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
All the Bully marks in the crowd, where the fuck were they when Hardy beat him? Twice? I fucking hate the ImpactZone.