Impact Wrestling Forums: DRAW THE LINE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I fucking hate racists, which means that I hate you. Burn in hell please :)
do you even know what racist means?
Do you hate racists because they hate others? Pretty ironic, imo.
thats what i've been trying to figure out the last couple of years. they get "offended" more than black people do when we say ♂♂♂♂♂♂. wtf? but im not goin through this again

^ its simple, here I'll explain it to you!!

It isn't wrong to hate bad people...you good so far?

ok, here is where it gets complicated:

racists = bad people, in other words, Bad people = you

so I can hate you, because you're a bad person. You hate other races for no reason at all. Black people are useless? How the fuck can you say that? You do know we're all human right, no matter what race you are?

Its people like you that make up some of the major problems all around the world
you sound like a 6 year old mama's boy. z0MG HE HATES PEOPLEZ. im not even gonna discuss it..

KenFan4life

Reaction score
whoa.."OMG!He Got Ba-Banned!"

(tehe)

KenFan: "Well...thats 'bout the 16th time my black ass was banned from this punk ass pussy palace place...so like...sup ni'ggers?...ya-asses want me back or some shit?...so like...homo-hugs and Cunt-Kisses to everyone....and such...blah-blah-blah..ka-ha-ka-ha...anyways...durk turkey got all pissy cause kaedon and me were laughing at the rachael chick dying in that dark knight movie...we was chilling and macking in the chatbox area, and I guess my ass accidently spoiled it for him and he got all bitchy at me with his near-6,000 posts and years upon years of toiling around on some forum, instead of living with lesbians and having safe sex in tha-taco salad like a normal Chink-Ass-Mo-Border-Bitch-ass ni'gga'nerd pillow poonging mo-fucka...ya-heard?!...so'z like...I guess My Black ass is back by popular-demand...considering that everyone's all thinking being banned is some big deal...so like...why is yo-asses be afraid of tha-big-O-Double Geed word..."Ba-Banned"...? cause like...i remember that punk ass poser pussy nerd-turd Rell tried getting banned, but then he puss'd out like a natural-sci-fi-lovin'-ni'gga...what I'm trying to say is...why does everyone go like "OMG!..He Banned!?" and then every-nig'ga on the net tries avoiding my jive-jizz like as if I have some form of lepersy and shit...so like...I dunno, yo-ni'gga-roo'z prob' ain't got no life at all....so like....will tha-real slim shitty please pass-out!?"

ta-da!?