Impact Wrestling Forums: DRAW THE LINE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

:laugh2: at giving neg rep over this...that was a really good move...:smh

Axis

Its not so much the neg rep as how much of a pathetic indivudual you are. You come in here, KNOWING that this was just a joke and it wan't ment to be taken seriously, and you decide to actually try and make yourself look good by neg repping me for posting something "stupid" in HIAT, a section dedicated to stupid posts and spam...please tell me how that makes any sense at all?

So in conclusion, you are a fucking smurf...not me :)

Explain how I tried to make myself look cool when you were the only one who would have seen the rep. You made it public when you began to whine like a bitch. I neg repped you because I (correctly) thought it would make you freak out, despite the fact that this is an internet forum.

So in conclusion, dance my little puppet. Dance.

chessarmy

^ whined like a bitch? I was making it known that you neg repped me because you thought this thread was stupid, when it was in HIAT which is a whole section dedicated to stupid posts and spam. You reg repped me because you don't understand what a joke is and you obviously are the one that takes the internet way too seriously. My advice to you, is try to lighten up a little bit. Don't take everything in life so seriously, especially the fucking internet

Travis40

I think you'd be hard-pressed to prove that.

REALLY?....becasue I found a couple of pics with you and a former United States Champion...didn't know you liked the black meat.

1oj.jpg

1oj2.jpg

...and there's the proof that you're the biggest smurf on this forum.

Axis

^ whined like a bitch? I was making it known that you neg repped me because you thought this thread was stupid, when it was in HIAT which is a whole section dedicated to stupid posts and spam. You reg repped me because you don't understand what a joke is and you obviously are the one that takes the internet way too seriously. My advice to you, is try to lighten up a little bit. Don't take everything in life so seriously, especially the fucking internet

I just fully understand that what you posted was not funny.

Travis40

Did you miss the memo about the racist gimmick?

how in the fuck was that racist?...saying that you were fucking a black guy is racist?...I think you're the one who's racist...dumbass

Axis

how in the fuck was that racist?...saying that you were fucking a black guy is racist?...I think you're the one who's racist...dumbass

I never said that what you posted was racist. My point was that I've been posting for some time that niggers are worthless, because it gets Blaze and Co. riled up. Therefore my point was that I AM the one that's racist...dumbass

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I am sure racism gets others riled up...even the people who usely don't givr a fuck what people say online...cause all in all...racist people are worst then anything else in the world...

chessarmy

I never said that what you posted was racist. My point was that I've been posting for some time that niggers are worthless, because it gets Blaze and Co. riled up. Therefore my point was that I AM the one that's racist...dumbass

I fucking hate racists, which means that I hate you. Burn in hell please :)

chessarmy

^ its simple, here I'll explain it to you!!

It isn't wrong to hate bad people...you good so far?

ok, here is where it gets complicated:

racists = bad people, in other words, Bad people = you

so I can hate you, because you're a bad person. You hate other races for no reason at all. Black people are useless? How the fuck can you say that? You do know we're all human right, no matter what race you are?

Its people like you that make up some of the major problems all around the world

chessarmy

^ I am me, and I can decide who is bad and good by something I like to call my...

OPINION

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Also really...why hate someone cause if there race...

like I said every race has good people and bad people....not one race is all bad...