Impact Wrestling Federationâ„¢

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

WS (interrupts): Wait a minute, who the fuck do you think you are? (Crowd cheers)

C4: Dude, I’m your all-time great buddy, ain’t I? (Brings his hand forward)

WS: Back off you hypocrite, I don’t make friends with losers like you. (Crowd cheers)

C4: You don’t make friends with who?

WS: Failed Transformations eh?

C4: That’s it; you’ve reached the limit kiddo. (Drops microphone and tries to take a cheap shot at WS but he counters and throws C4 down with a pump handle slam as the crowd goes crazy. C4 tries to defend himself as WS starts unloading hard punches on his face. Security officials and referees come to the ring to separate the two but they continue brawling back and forth. Chuck comes running down the ramp and gets into the ring with a microphone.
Its feels good to throw you out of the ring :p

Good stuff C4.

C4

mzc2w47k2i976bn9y3mr.jpg

Show name: Impact Wrestling Federation - Showdown II
Live attendance: 834 people
Venue: The Brooklyn Mall, New York City, New York.

The Camera begins rolling and a video package airs, highlighting last weeks Showdown where Monkeystyle set a match involving himself and LadyHotRod. Then they show a recap of the TDK and Kizza vs. PeepShow and Italian Outsider match. They even show the debut of Wrestling Station to IWF and his brawl with C4 ending with Chuck firing C4.

The theme song plays and the pyrotechnics shoot out from both sides of the stage. We’re in the Brooklyn Mall today but there is no roof so it’s an open arena, red and yellow fireworks are seen in the sky celebrating the second edition of Showdown. The camera goes over to the crowd and finally to seX-Power (SP) and CT Styles, the announcers of the evening.

CT Styles: Welcome Ladies and gentlemen around the world to the sparkling second edition of Showdown!

seX-Power: Over twenty six thousand fans screaming here in the Brooklyn Mall of New York CT, it’s getting harder and harder to hear you.

Music plays in the arena and we are taken backstage where Xtremebadass is seen making his way to the arena with lots of security guards, he’s wearing a good looking white colored suit and a 1920’s style hat with stylish black spectacles, he steps on the ramp as the crowd cheers ‘XBA’ ‘XBA’, everybody seems really excited as Mike Fergus (aka. XBA) makes his IWF debut. Amazing fireworks shoot out from the stage and are seen on the dark NY sky. One crazy fan jumps out of the audience and tries to take an autograph of the legend but is thrown back by security. The all-time great makes his way down the ramp as the crowd continues to shout and scream for him. He then steps inside the ring and is given a microphone.

XBA: Thank you very much for your reception, thank you. (Crowd cheers)

The last time I was here in front of you fans it was for the Slammy Awards ceremony and I won’t ever forget that chair shot that CMS took on my forehead that night.

(Crowd boos)

It has been around six months now but I’ve hardly forgotten about the incident that took place that night in Toronto’s Amphitheatre, I’m sure all of you remember it too.
(Points at the projector screen and a video package airs recapping the Slammy Awards II in Toronto six months ago)

Camera cuts backstage and shows CMS walking down a hall way very arrogantly when he comes face to face with Mike Fergus. After a heated stare down, CMS quickly attacks XBA, he is unloading on the Hall of Famer with right hands and picks XBA up and starts slamming his head off the brick wall! CMS kicks XBA in the head twice and the legend falls to the ground bleeding from his forehead. Finally, security comes running up and separates CMS from XBA. CMS yells at the security and tells them that nobody can stop him from doing what he wants.

We are back to the city amphitheatre and the hosts Foolish Pleasure and CT Styles are standing together talking about something, they finally realize that the camera is focusing on them!

XBA: How degrading. That’s the worse thing that has ever happened to me in my long storied career. Anyways, just around a week ago I got a call from a very good friend of mine, Chuck. He told me that they’re going to debut a show by the name of IWF and they want me to be there. How could I have declined the offer? Especially after I was awarded the Hall of Fame award by the booking industry six months back at the very same event?

I’m sure you all remember that night because it was the most memorable night of my booking career and now I’ve been called here and the only reason that I’ve agreed to appear on this Showdown is because I needed to take something off my chest. The video you just saw on this screen defined my career and I can’t let it go that way.

So well….. I’ll make this short and simple for you people to understand;

I want a match with CMS and I want Chuck to confirm that it’s going to happen sometime soon in this ring.

(Crowd cheers at the top of their voice)

seX-Power: OH MY GAWD CT, OH MY GAWD. They’re going to blow the roof off the arena.

CT Styles: THERE IS NO ROOF YOU DUMBASS and sit down, calm down, please.

seX-Power: I MEAN THEY AR…..

(Crowd continues to scream)

The General Manager, Chuck, injured and bruised from last weeks incident appears on the projector screen as the crowd continues to cheer loudly.

Chuck:
Quiet all of you. Settle down and please let me speak.

(Crowd continues to scream)

Chuck: Please let me speak.

seX-Power: IT’S TOO DAMNED LOUD. I THINK I AM GOING T……

Chuck: Alright, please shut up all of you and let me get to the point.

(Typical New York silence in the arena)

Just like you couldn’t say no to me XBA, I can’t say no to your request either so it’s set for next weeks Showdown, Xtremebadass against CMS for our newly introduced IWF Booker of Bookers Championship!!!
(Crowd GOES WILD and so does seX-Power! And we quickly cut into a commercial break)

*Commercial break*

CT Styles: Welcome back to the second edition of Showdown folks and at the moment I’ve got some sad news for you fans that my co-announcer seX-Power has been taken away from the Brooklyn Mall and is being hospitalized right now because of a severe heart stroke following the XBA vs. CMS announcement from our general manager. And joining me at the announcers booth right now is, PeepShow.

PeepShow: Hai.

PeepShow: seX-Power was a fucking idiot dude. I mean he really took it too seriously and it wasn’t that big of a deal, just a freaking match on next week’s show, I mean god, who cares?

CT Styles: Everybody has got their own opinions PeepShow.

PeepShow: Speaking of opinions, what do you think of Hayleys new blonde hair? Isn’t that like too erotic? The red hair was just out of date IMO.

CT Styles: Over to you, Hometown Kid, inside the ring.

Hometown Kid: Why thank you very much for my amazing introduction CT, that’s really nice of you. If you didn’t hear him properly, I’m Hometown Kid but lets get to the more important discussion now, Demi looks wayyy better than Hayley right now and did you guys know that Hayley is 5'2" and she…..

Music hits the arena and Hometown Kid’s microphone is cut off somehow, he looks annoyed, throws the microphone in the middle of the ring and leaves as Blaze makes his way to the ring and picks up the same microphone that was being used by Hometown Kid.

Blaze: Hah. That’s what happens when you talk too much shit on here. Nobody wants to listen to your ‘Hayley crap’, if you really want yourself to be heard then make a Blue youtube channel like mine and subscribe to other people’s videos so then they are going to subscribe to your videos and then when you make a new vi……

Blaze is interrupted by a furious LadyHotRod that comes running down the ramp with a microphone in her hand; she gets into the ring and slaps Blaze.

(Crowd cheers)

HotRod: What the hell is wrong with you? I send you here to introduce me for my match against monkeystyle right now and you’re talking your own freaking shit? You fucking loser, I’ve never seen such a fag like you in my life. And what about the stain in your underwear after you fart Bling? And what about your mom being a freeloadi…

Monkeystyle’s music hits the arena and out comes the owner of the company in a red Chevrolet as the crowd goes wild.

CT Styles: JESUS CHRIST, HE’S GOT A CHEVROLET IN THE ARENA, HE HAS A CHEVI IN TH…..

PeepShow:
Dude, calm down or you’re going to have a stroke just like your friend did earlier tonight. Just relax.

PeepShow: The following contest is a singles match between the owner of this company Monkeystyle and the very beautiful LadyHotRod who has Blaze in her corner and we have a special guest referee as well, Evil Austin.

Monkeystyle steps out of the car in his well-dressed red and black attire. He looks a lot similar to XBA with his spectacles and hat. He steps inside the ring as Blaze simultaneously steps outside.

Evil Austins music hits the arena and out comes the Jew on a camel. Yes, on a CAMEL. He’s wearing a yellow colored spongebob t-shirt and is introduced to the audience. The camel is hardly walking on the ramp. Three other guys are there to control the camel.

CT Styles: Holy Shit, he’s brought a camel to the arena, what the hell is going on over here?

PeepShow: I’d suggest taking that huge thing away before it hurts the Chevrolet.

Evil Austin gets off the camel and the three guys take it away as Evil Austin gets inside the ring and allows the bell to ring. As soon as the bell rings, LadyHotRod slaps Monkeystyle straight away causing his spectacles to fall down; monkeystyle retaliates with a slap of his own as the crowd cheers and the match officially begins.

They both trash talk with each other and soon monkeystyle receives a hard kick right to the groin which makes him fall down. The crowd boos heavily and HotRod smiles at what she just did. HotRod tries to drag monkeystyle out of the ring and throws him right through the bottom rope. Blaze on the outside attacks monkeystyle with a variety of punches as HotRod distracts the special guest referee Evil Austin. Blaze poses for the crowd and throws in monkeystyle. Evil Austin meanwhile realizes what was going on the outside, he gets there and punches Blaze on his forehead. The crowd chants for monkeystyle as HotRod goes for a pin. Evil Austin gets back into the ring and counts 1…2… and it’s a kick out.

HotRod gets up and in a surprising turn of events, for crowd support, she strips off to her bra and panties. She takes off her black colored t-shirt and blue colored jeans, tosses them into the fans and then poses for the New York crowd which goes absolutely wild seeing the young beautiful lady strip down to her undies. Evil Austin, shocked at what just happened, takes off his spongebob t-shirt and covers HotRod with it. Monkeystyle meanwhile gets up to his feet and pushes Evil Austin who falls on top of LadyHotRod, the crowd goes crazy again as monkeystyle grabs LadyHotRod by her thigh and pulls her closer to himself, throws her down and goes for a pin. Evil Austin gets up, shirtless and pins 1…2…3 and calls for the bell.

LadyHotRod gets up and tries to get out of the ring but is pulled back by monkeystyle who eventually tries to pull her panties off but is interrupted by Blaze who was knocked out on the outside previously. Blaze punches monkeystyle twice, covers LadyHotRod with the referee’s spongebob t-shirt and leaves the ring with his girlfriend as we cut into a commercial break.

*Commercial break*

PeepShow: That was hawt CT.

CT Styles: The crowd certainly enjoyed that match.

PeepShow: I expected this to be brutal and violent but it turned out to be the exact opposite, wow.

CT Styles: Well folks, sadly that’s all we have for the second edition of Showdown and that’s our weekly dose for you, till next time, goodbye!

A video package airs just seconds before we go off-air and seen is C4 in a Middle Eastern dress standing beside a laptop that has a snapshot of last weeks show with Chuck, Wrestling Station and himself standing in the ring.

C4: I know what I did was wrong Chuck. Just give me one more chance, I promise this won’t happen again. I apologize, I’m sorry.

Just one more chance is what I’m asking for, please let me be there on IWF.

The video closes with a title saying that the announcement was paid for by C4 and the show ends with the screen fading into black.

xtremebadass

OMG the XBA-CMS BTB Awards Debacle comes full circle! I thought we would never speak of that again!!! lol

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
when did I agree to be part of this?
also, teaming up with Peepshow???:nonono:

Hometown Kid

LMAO. I cut a minute promo and apparently vanished. Not enough ripping of Brandon for my tastes though.

C4

Showdown III is coming to Melbourne, Australia.

Showdown.jpg

*News being reported by MikeRaw*

Good evening people. Apparently it's just been announced and confirmed that the third edition of the popular 'Showdown' is going to be held in Melbourne, Australia. That is fantastic news in my opinion.

The details are sketchy but I'll get back to this as soon as possible.

All I know at the moment is that they're having a roundtable conference in London on Sunday morning at 9:00am and they've invited all the superstars and representatives to discuss Showdown III.

We'll keep you updated as soon as we find out more. I'm out now.

-MikeRaw.