Impact Wrestling Federationâ„¢

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

It’s 02:47 pm in the afternoon. Just hours before the first show of IWF, there is a press conference in New York. It’s also being broadcasted live on several local news channels.

The camera is in a large conference room with a roundtable. On one end of the table is Chuck in his purple coloured tuxedo and at the other end the chair is empty. The dark knight is applying something on his bald head and Wrestling Station is seen reading an Arabic newspaper, several other superstars are seen in the conference room.

The door opens and in steps monkeystyle surrounded by lots of security guards. He steps to the front of the round table, throws in some files on it and takes his seat.

Monkeystyle: Hi there.

Chuck: Good afternoon. Today we’re all gathered here for a reason and you all know the reason which is the birth of IWF.

Monkeystyle: I’ll make this quick Chuck because I don’t have much time on my hands. (Picks up a black file from the table and starts reading)

Impact Wrestling Federation

Director: Monkeystyle
Executive Shareholder: This Guy
Managerial Department Head: MikeRaw

General Manager: Chuck

Weekly show announcers: CT Styles and seX-Power.
Backstage announcer: Two Scoops.

Superstars: WordLife, Kizza, xtremebadass, the dark knight, Priceless Blaze, LadyHotRod, Evil Austin, John, CMS, PeepShow, Wrestling Station, Stinger, Y2Jasmale and the Italian Outsider.

Show(s): Showdown (Every week, 7/8C)

Monkeystyle: Thank you for your attention, I’ll take my leave now.

(Monkeystyle leaves the conference room and the security guards follow him)

Chuck: So well, that’s the end of this conference. You heard the briefing from our owner; we shall start broadcasting the first IWF show in around five hours in the Brooklyn Mall.

Chuck: Thank you for your time, goodbye.

(The screen fades into black)

C4

54ax7kpvga3hugqm9d76.jpg

Show Name: Impact Wrestling Federation – Showdown I
Venue: Brooklyn Mall.
Attendance: 789 people.
Time: 08:00 pm EST
Content: One match, two promotional segments.

The show begins as the pyrotechnics shoot out of the stage and the crowd in the Brooklyn Mall roars.

CT Styles: Welcome Ladies and gentlemen to the first EVERRRR Impact Wrestling Federation Showdowwnn.

seX-Power: That’s right CT, this is going to be a historic night with lots of amazing stuff.

CT Styles: You saw the conference earlier today and now its reality, we are here in the Brooklyn Mall and this is Showdown, LIVE!

The music starts rolling and out comes ‘The Priceless’ Blaze and his girlfriend LadyHotRod. They step into the ring and Blaze quickly fetches a microphone for the beautiful lady and himself.

LadyHotRod: Good evening New York! (Crowd boos)

Blaze: Oh, shut up you idiots and let my baby talk.

LadyHotRod: Thank you Bling. Now to the more serious matter that I’ve come here to discuss. Before this federation came into existence there is this guy who insulted me with some horrendous comments, his name….. monkeystyle.

(Crowd cheers)

Blaze: Wait. How can you people cheer for such garbage? That man is absolutely horrible. I mean how impolite can monkeystyle be to a young beautiful lady like HotRod?

(Crowd boos)

LadyHotRod: Well, he’s right. Nobody talks like th…….

The segment is interrupted as monkeystyle shows up on the projector screen. The crowd screams on the top of their voice.

Monkeystyle: Sup Pipers bitch?

(Crowd cheers)

I see you got some problems with me, eh? Well it isn’t the first time that you’ve had these problems. You’ve always been a complaining bitch.
(Crowd cheers. Blaze and HotRod look angry)

Well… I think it’s time to take some action against your whiny behavior. There was a reason why IWF came into existence. I’d really love to wound that gorgeous little ass of yours in that ring ya’ know?

(Crowd goes wild)

Blaze: How dare you talk to my lady like that? Who the fuck do you think you are?

Monkeystyle: Brother, I’m the owner of this federation and I do what I want, wherever I want, whenever I want.

So well, time to prepare your bitch for her match next week Blingo. It’s monkeystyle vs. LadyHotRod inside that ring, in the Brooklyn Mall, next week on IWF.

(Crowd cheers and we quickly cut into the first commercial break of the evening)

*Commercial Break*

------------------------------------

CT Styles: Welcome back folks to the most watched fifteen minutes of programming on this channel.

seX-Power: That’s right CT. Ladies and gentlemen we’ve just received information that the ratings are skyrocketing following that heated conversation between monkeystyle and LadyHotRod.

CT Styles: These two have had a long feud but now for the first time ever the entire world will see them fight inside the ring on National television, isn’t that amazing?

seX-Power: It sure is CT but the fact that Monkeystyle is quite well-built and HotRod is a slim, fragile, gorgeous lady makes me sick to my stomach. How can Monkeystyle be allowed to make such decisions CT?

CT Styles: Just like he said, he’s the owner of this company and he does whatever he feels like doing. There is no stopping monkeystyle!

C4 comes out to the Brooklyn Mall as his Arabian themed music plays. He steps inside the ring and grabs a microphone.
[The crowd boos heavily]

C4: Damn it. Show some respect for IWF’s most talented individual you losers! I am the most talented Arab over here and I demand respect.

[Crowd chants “USA” “USA”]

Arabian Music plays in the arena and pyrotechnics shoot from both ends of the stage and from the roof of Brooklyn Mall as Wrestling Station makes his Impact Wrestling Federation debut. The fans cheer greatly for Wrestling Station. C4 smiles when he sees Wrestling Station and shows his gratitude towards the Arabian Warrior. More fireworks for WS, he steps inside the ring and grabs a microphone.

C4: Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s my honor to introduce to you, the man who has single handedly changed IWF, the incredible Wres………

WS (interrupts):
Wait a minute, who the fuck do you think you are? (Crowd cheers)

C4: Dude, I’m your all-time great buddy, ain’t I? (Brings his hand forward)

WS: Back off you hypocrite, I don’t make friends with losers like you. (Crowd cheers)

C4: You don’t make friends with who?

WS: Failed Transformations eh?

C4: That’s it; you’ve reached the limit kiddo. (Drops microphone and tries to take a cheap shot at WS but he counters and throws C4 down with a pump handle slam as the crowd goes crazy. C4 tries to defend himself as WS starts unloading hard punches on his face. Security officials and referees come to the ring to separate the two but they continue brawling back and forth. Chuck comes running down the ramp and gets into the ring with a microphone.

Chuck: Stop. STOP. Fucking stop, both of you. (Crowd boos)

I’m the General Manager of IWF and I won’t stand such nonsense on this show. I won’t allow people like you to waste my valuable airtime.

C4 snatches the microphone from Chuck and speaks.

C4: Well you better do something about it or else I’m out of this place. (Throws microphone back to Chuck)

Chuck: Let me make one thing absolutely clear kiddo. I won’t listen to anybody around here. You wanna leave? GO. (Crowd cheers as C4 looks confused, Wrestling Station smiles)

Chuck: C4, your JOB IS GONE.

The crowd cheers greatly and back Chuck’s decision to fire C4. On the other hand C4 looks confused for a moment, he looks at WS and back at Chuck then decides to hit Chuck with the microphone and he connects superbly with a hard shot right to the forehead, Chuck starts to bleed. C4 leaves the ring disappointed at what just happened as medics rush towards the General Manager.

CT Styles: How disgusting of that man to attack our General Manager like that, he has absolutely no respect for anybody around here.

seX-Power: I’ve always hated that man for being such an ass. He disappoints me.

CT Styles: But not anymore partner, C4’s job is GONE! (laughs)

seX-Power: That’s right CT, we’re not going to see anymore of the failed transformations here on IWF. Stay glued to your TV sets, we will be right back with more amazing stuff on IWF folks!

*Commercial Break*

--------------------------------------

Music hits the Brooklyn Mall as pyrotechnics shoot out and out comes IWF legend, PeepShow along with The Italian Outsider to a lot of heat from the sold out crowd, soon the crowd bursts into ‘TDK’ ‘TDK’ chants as arrives in the arena, TDK gets a loud ovation from the fans, and he comes out along with Kizza, a young Australian superstar they both are getting a very good reaction from the crowd, they pose for the fans, and get into the ring.

CT Styles: It’s time for our Showdown of the week people and tonight it’s TDK and Kizza against PeepShow and The Italian Outsider.

seX-Power: Lets see what’s going on inside the ring CT and enjoy!

After a brief stare down with PeepShow and TIO, the match starts as TDK and PeepShow get into the ring and begin the match for their respective teams, they start locking each other, TDK gets PeepShow into a headlock who escapes the hold and goes to the back of TDK. TDK hits him with some hard right hands blocking his head in between and then he takes PeepShow up, grabs his head, giving him a german suplex as the crowd again bursts into TDK chants.

The dark knight goes for a quick pin early on in the match 1…2… and TIO interrupts kicking TDK on the back, Kizza gets into the ring to defend TDK and both men brawl to the outside. TDK meanwhile punches PeepShow and conects an armbar and continues to pressure PeepShows arm. PeepShow tries to get up but can’t, after fighting for some seconds, he finally manages to grab TDK’s head and hits him some hard punches, TDK breaks the hold but quickly connects with an inverted DDT, he goes for the pin 1….2….3 and the ref calls for the bell as the match comes to a shocking close, TDK and Kizza win the match. Kizza clotheslines TIO on the outside and comes into the ring to celebrate with his partner. They pose for the crowd and the match ends.

Winners of the Match: The dark knight and Kizza (03:24)

seX-Power: That right there is a quality match, isn’t it CT?

CT Styles: Hell yeah that’s the IWF style that we want. It was a great match and that’s the weekly dose for you fans, we’ll be back with more action and excitement next week on IWF.

seX-Power: That’s right CT, it’s going to be LadyHotRod in the ring with monkeystyle, and that my friend will be AWESOME.

CT Styles: Till next week, goodbye fellas.

Evil Austin

I thought the commentary was Two Scoops and CT not Sex?

Wordlife

that was pretty funny! I'm a superstar, but I got no match :(

LOL BUT WHO CARES! I LOVED IT! REP! :D

xtremebadass

There is one small issue I have with this...lack of me, Wordlife, and J-Dizzle in the Hizzle fo Shizzle

seX-Power

It was alright. To be honest, it would have been funnier if you exaggerated the characters more. Made Blaze more of a dumb hillbilly, HotRod more of a flaming bitch, C4 changing his tone and promising to be a better person and CT and I kissing each other's asses more.

Nevertheless, it wasn't bad.

C4

IWF's daily news brought to you by MikeRaw:

Showdown – The beginning of a new chapter.

mmec9g5w6jkywpdq0vr1.jpg

‘How did it go Mike’?

I’ve been asked this question several times since the debut of Showdown. Let me answer this for all of my Canadian and International fans, it went great. According to my department, the first fifteen minutes of the show were the most watched fifteen minutes of programming on NBC 10, the channel were Showdown was being broadcasted. That’s big enough for us on our very first show. So yes, it went pretty good.

Showdown II ends taping at the Brooklyn Mall:

mzc2w47k2i976bn9y3mr.jpg

Hi, MikeRaw here. The first airing of Showdown was an epic success and we’ve just ended taping the second edition of Showdown and I’ll be honest with you, the monkeystyle and LadyHotRod match was more than what you expected.

A lot of other things happened on the show including the debut of XBA and a special challenge that he made, seX-Power being hospitalized when Chuck made a ground-breaking announcement on the show, Evil Austin bringing a camel to ringside, C4’s famous ‘I’m sorry’ stint and Blaze advertising his youtube channel.

Don’t forget to watch it on television, it’s awesome, trust me.

MikeRaw on Showdown?

There are rumors going around the internet and news websites that I’ll be making an appearance on the show and for that I’ve had a weird haircut, having my hair cut short for the first time in like five years. But actually there is no official news for you fellas as of yet but don’t worry, I’ll make an appearance sometime soon.

Showdown III

Now that the second Showdown had ended, I’m being asked this question by many fans, what’s in there for Showdown III? Again, no official news for you fellas but I’ll post it as soon as I find it.

That's it for today. I'll go back to work now, goodbye!

Evil Austin

A cammel to ringside? I'm not arabic but nonetheless ill be reading.