• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - May 31st, 2012 - 8 PM START TIME!!!

Sabretooth

Really? Why, then, when I search for her in the RIAA Gold & Platinum database, she's nowhere to be found? Oh, I know why! Because the sales from her two albums combined wouldn't be triple platinum. They wouldn't even reach gold.

Care to try again?

I was joking. I know she hasn't done shit

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Really? Why, then, when I search for her in the RIAA Gold & Platinum database, she's nowhere to be found? Oh, I know why! Because the sales from her two albums combined wouldn't be triple platinum. They wouldn't even reach gold.

Care to try again?
I knew there couldn't be that many braindead people out there. I wonder if she even sold 5,000 copies?

Sabretooth

It's sad when Robbie E is showing more personality than anyone else in a segment involving three former world champions...

Jeff is supposed to be emotionless, RVD gets serious when he's ready for battle, and Anderson doesn't have personality when he tries

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Jeff is supposed to be emotionless, RVD gets serious when he's ready for battle, and Anderson doesn't have personality when he tries

No excuse. When I watch any segment involving anyone, it should be clear what their persona is. I give Jeff a pass, he did something. The other two literally stood there. Didn't care to complain or congratulate him or anything.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'm still surprised that Rob never got a contract with WWE, given that Vince has a hard on for big bodybuilders like him. He doesn't let many guys like him go through development and not give them a shot on the main roster. Maybe even Vince saw past the tough exterior and realized that Terry was a terrible worker. Maybe...