• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! Thread: February 25, 2020

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Compromises are beat for business. The show can still remain Impact Wrestling as can the website, shop and Impact Plus. Just use TNA for PPV and the title names.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Disco and Swinger.. I never thought that I would see the day.

Fun fact: When I was little and was watching WCW, I was a fan of Disco Inferno and his entrance music. lol

Kross Rhodes

Instead of a segment on Impact like it used to be turn Gut Check into a realty show like Tough Enough. I’d watch it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Manufacturing drama for the competition. Can't blame them.

Don't know about John E fucking Bravo being the guy schooling these prospects along though.

Kross Rhodes

Manufacturing drama for the competition. Can't blame them.

Don't know about John E fucking Bravo being the guy schooling these prospects along though.

That’s why I was asking about who that guy was because there has to be someone better. I’ll still watch though. Tough Enough was always fun.