IMPACT Discussion: July 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Look! At the top! *points at the six-man tag* See Spud's crazy hair? Yeah, yeah, now forget the show.

Hoping to have you on board tonight, buddy, and that we have a fun LD.

That hair and face with that bow tie. :lol1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To be Serious Snow for a minute... In theory the nostalgia trips are actually well done. :robbie: like you have that thing with Bully and Dreamer last week and Devon coming back and people can go say "Look! The Dudleys are back on this Impact Wrestling show! Watch!" and then they're gonna turn it on and see Roode running down MVP, an incredible X-Division gauntlet, and a really good ME match so viewers still have plenty of reasons to STAY tuned in. The veterans aren't the only things that matter like they have so many times before - hell, they barely even matter.

Can you imagine a new viewer tuning in to see 'The reunited Hardy Boyz!!!!!!!" if they're in a match with the Wolves?

(Sounds good in theory, anyway) Plus any excuse for EC3 to pwn the "You Can't Wrestle" chants is cool with me! :yay:

*stops being serious* Ooooooh if they do that chant again, maybe Spud can try to jump the barricade to attack these stupid fans while Rhino holds him back with a giant "wtf" face? Or Rhino can not hold him back, because Pissed Off Spud going full Kevin Steen on people is comedy gold. Or I'm just a sick bastard who wants to see violence. :dawg:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
To be Serious Snow for a minute... In theory the nostalgia trips are actually well done. :robbie: like you have that thing with Bully and Dreamer last week and Devon coming back and people can go say "Look! The Dudleys are back on this Impact Wrestling show! Watch!" and then they're gonna turn it on and see Roode running down MVP, an incredible X-Division gauntlet, and a really good ME match so viewers still have plenty of reasons to STAY tuned in. The veterans aren't the only things that matter like they have so many times before - hell, they barely even matter.

Can you imagine a new viewer tuning in to see 'The reunited Hardy Boyz!!!!!!!" if they're in a match with the Wolves?

(Sounds good in theory, anyway) Plus any excuse for EC3 to pwn the "You Can't Wrestle" chants is cool with me! :yay:

*stops being serious* Ooooooh if they do that chant again, maybe Spud can try to jump the barricade to attack these stupid fans while Rhino holds him back with a giant "wtf" face? Or Rhino can not hold him back, because Pissed Off Spud going full Kevin Steen on people is comedy gold. Or I'm just a sick bastard who wants to see violence. :dawg:
In theory, sure. But should Devon's return main event the show instead of the World title match? (the point here is that sure, that's what you use veterans for, but I think they're way too big a part of the show if that's their role)

Snowman1

Reaction score
In theory, sure. But should Devon's return main event the show instead of the World title match? (the point here is that sure, that's what you use veterans for, but I think they're way too big a part of the show if that's their role)

To unleash my inner @Testify and give the ultimate positive spin to TNA:

Dixie Carter segments should ALWAYS be the final segment on the show because when she talks, people change the channel. Good job getting the World Title Match in before people did that!
:steiner:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Anyone know if/when this nostalgia trip will end? (@Testify, do you know? Or at least want to show up? :tough:) I'm trying to not bitch about it since all this ECW stuff and a Hardy Boyz reunion are great for business so my opinion doesn't matter, but... I don't wanna see Matt Hardy! :why: Go away!

This show should still be great based on the last 2 Impacts. GN82, you jumped back in at the right time. :)

Until BFG my dude, but some of these temporary guys are mostly all gonna be gone by then anyway. So yeah, I give it about 4-5 weeks or so.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Way to open the show.... recap featuring Dixie and the famous Twitter pants.

Snowman1

Reaction score
*tiptoes into thread*

Anyone here? :blackshock: