IMPACT Discussion: July 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't know, didn't gunner give it to Storm? perhaps he and Sanada will be the tag champs now that Sanada turned (lololol he turned), but most likely Russo forgot. Maybe he'll suddenly wake up in the middle of the night in 2020 and remember it

LMAO.

Fun Fact: Russo legit forgot about the tag title shot in 2010 when Matt Morgan had the tag titles by himself, then one day he woke up and remembered it. Kevin Nash had it at the time, and that's when the NWO won the tag titles in 2010 and pissed me off enough to make me stop watching for a while.

Then Scott Hall got arrested, and the MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS WON THE BELTS FOR THE FIRST TIME! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
LMAO.

Fun Fact: Russo legit forgot about the tag title shot in 2010 when Matt Morgan had the tag titles by himself, then one day he woke up and remembered it. Kevin Nash had it at the time, and that's when the NWO won the tag titles in 2010 and pissed me off enough to make me stop watching for a while.

Then Scott Hall got arrested, and the MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS WON THE BELTS FOR THE FIRST TIME! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That was my reference. :dawg:
Love how you completely forgot the stupidness of this whole thing just because MCMG won in the end haha

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Nope! This plastic covering thing is still stuck on top of my meat, and I can't get it off by my own :((

BE RIGHT THERE!! *jumps up and runs out the door....trips over my feet in my rush, tumbles down the steps.... ow ow owowow.... jumps up and heads north at a run*

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
"I'm the one that made the Kool-Aid. He's drinking it."

:facepalm1:

But I want some Kool-Aid!

Snowman1

Reaction score
That was my reference. :dawg:
Love how you completely forgot the stupidness of this whole thing just because MCMG won in the end haha

Hahahaha, isn't that why we're wrestling fans? "Who cares about what makes sense or not, yayyyyy my guys finally won!"

Then again, I'm pretty notorious for blindly marking over stupid shit involving Sabin.

Snowman1

Reaction score
BE RIGHT THERE!! *jumps up and runs out the door....trips over my feet in my rush, tumbles down the steps.... ow ow owowow.... jumps up and heads north at a run*

Crap! I'll come to you, you go see medical attention for your booboo! :please:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Poor helpless Spud, so high up in the air... :please: