Impact Cancelled?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
All well and good, but how many times do we have to see Neville, Barrett, Sheamus and Ziggler wrestle each other? It's monotonous.

Ziggler and sheamus only wrestled at Extreme Rules and Payback and now the feud is over

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ziggler and sheamus only wrestled at Extreme Rules and Payback and now the feud is over

Weren't they involved in tag matches on SmackDown as well? Because that still counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Weren't they involved in tag matches on SmackDown as well? Because that still counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWE always combines two feuds into tag matches. Wheres teddy long :lol:

Austin Bates

Reaction score
WWE does over saturate the market, needlessly. Less is more should be professional wrestling's number one role.

[MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION], you could watch a 90 minute version of Raw on Hulu Plus.

As for the actual thread subject, I would dislike the news about Impact being cancelled if it is true. Unless something better takes it place like the New Japan TV show. Wishful thinking eh?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
TNA have issued a statement on these claims to PWInsider.

TNA issued the following statement this afternoon via email to PWInsider.com in response to stories circulating today that Impact Wrestling was canceled by Destination America:
Statement from TNA Regarding IMPACT WRESTLING

It has come to our attention that several internet news sources have falsely attributed statements to TNA, its executives and broadcasting partner. These false statements constitute defamation and if necessary we will seek all legal remedies available to us.

We are told the same statement was issued via email to the TNA roster and staff.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Good to say something, don't want to have them go out like this, but I was hoping for more of a statement from TNA. We are not going on, and were doing fine with Destination America. Heard from people Billy Corgan, and pretty much says how do you know it's' some bad angle, and he said people have written false statements about me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If it weren't true, wouldn't they just come out and say so?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah figures TNA would dodge around the question.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
WWE does over saturate the market, needlessly. Less is more should be professional wrestling's number one role.

[MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION], you could watch a 90 minute version of Raw on Hulu Plus.

As for the actual thread subject, I would dislike the news about Impact being cancelled if it is true. Unless something better takes it place like the New Japan TV show. Wishful thinking eh?

Don't get Hulu in the UK my man

Sabretooth

Reaction score
– We noted before via F4Wonline.com that TNA officials said they couldn’t address the Destination America reports during today’s conference call with talents. However, TNA President Dixie Carter did tell the company that TNA has a good relationship with Destination America.

Dixie added that they are planning for 2016 but would not comment on reports of Destination America having an “out clause” in September due to legal advice and confidentiality clauses. Dixie did add that out clauses in TV deals are common.

The call reportedly went over 90 minutes with Dixie giving a 10 minute introduction. Talents spoke for about 30 minutes and needless to say, there were some angry talents on the call.

Yeah leave your talents in the dark. Brilliant. At least we know TNA is good until 2016.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Just can't believe what a joke of a company TNA is, how the fuck can a management team constantly fuck up before realising that something needs to change within them.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
At this point, it might just be best for TNA to go away, let the talent there just split between ROH, WWE, and hopefully GFW(hopefully it getting a tv deal also, unless it has and I missed it) also TNA saying they aren't getting canceled :lol: pretty sure they said that with Spike also, and we saw what happened with that.