I'm stoked!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm going to Mayhem Festival in Indianapolis on 7-25. There's really only a few bands I'm interested in though. All That Remains, Trivium, God Forbid, Bullet for My Valentine and Killswitch. The bands below those are too heavy for my taste, Slayer is ok, but I'm not a fan. Manson has few good songs, but I could care less about seeing him. Hopefully Manson plays last so I can get out of there early, lol.

Ballin

Reaction score
I'm going to Mayhem Festival in Indianapolis on 7-25. There's really only a few bands I'm interested in though. All That Remains, Trivium, God Forbid, Bullet for My Valentine and Killswitch. The bands below those are too heavy for my taste, Slayer is ok, but I'm not a fan. Manson has few good songs, but I could care less about seeing him. Hopefully Manson plays last so I can get out of there early, lol.

What's wrong with you? Go check out Cannibal Corpse :D

Nah, it's all good. Some of the bands there are pretty brutal (ala. Behemoth avatar). The mainstage goes Bullet-Killswitch-Slayer-Manson

Wordlife

Can't wait to go! I went to last years (the first one ever) and it was SO fucking sick! Disturbed and Slipknot on the same stage? Jesus Christ man it was so epic! BFMV and Killswitch on the same stage this year? EPIC! CAN'T WAIT!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
What's wrong with you? Go check out Cannibal Corpse :D

Nah, it's all good. Some of the bands there are pretty brutal (ala. Behemoth avatar). The mainstage goes Bullet-Killswitch-Slayer-Manson

Good! My friends can see Slayer AND we can beat traffic!

Lol, as far as Cannibal Corpse goes, I'm not into death metal. I try to get into melodic death metal like In Flames, but it's still too much for me. Gotta have melody for me.

Wordlife

^lol same here man... In Flames is great, they need to tour again, they are pretty damn good live

Ballin

Reaction score
Good! My friends can see Slayer AND we can beat traffic!

Lol, as far as Cannibal Corpse goes, I'm not into death metal. I try to get into melodic death metal like In Flames, but it's still too much for me. Gotta have melody for me.

Yeah, I know, I was giving you shit.

And God Forbid is the shit live. Their singer is scary as hell. Haha!

Toddy

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I was giving you shit.

And God Forbid is the shit live. Their singer is scary as hell. Haha!

God Forbis is freakin awesome.

Just wish more bands like these came to New Zealand

Ballin

Reaction score
God Forbis is freakin awesome.

Just wish more bands like these came to New Zealand

I wish we had festivals like Europe here. WACKEN!

Oh, and I just checked, somebody on here should go to the ROH show in Colinsvile, IL. If you buy tickets right now you'll sit by me :D

Gonna be a bit over a 6 hour drive for me...hoping it's worth it.

Reaction score
It definitely will be.

I have friends going to Mayhem fest in Hartford, CT but I cant afford to go since I've bought Metallica tickets for November, Yankees tickets for August and possibly getting Dweezil Zappa/Dream Theater tickets for August.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Oh, and I just checked, somebody on here should go to the ROH show in Colinsvile, IL. If you buy tickets right now you'll sit by me

Gonna be a bit over a 6 hour drive for me...hoping it's worth it.

Yeah, that'd be a good 6 hour drive for me as well. Where are you from?